For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My argument is exactly what I originally stated. The poster in question was within her rights to give her opinion, and Panthera was within her rights to respond.

I'm not sure why @Panthera calling her a dog face is seen as worse than someone disrespecting your husband while calling you a bytch, whore, catlady; unless in fact you actually agree that she has a dog face and you feel bad that someone actually said it.

Otherwise, both of them dished it out fairly. End of story.

I think I get why some people end convos with just one letter now.

K :pachaha:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Why are you harassing @agnosticlady , @Panthera ?

Online harrasment is not a petty issue...

Why are you threatening to go to her home just to beat her up? Sounds like literal domestic violence to me.

Domestic violence is not a petty issue

I won't allow this abuse to be swept under the rug.

You've been reported.

Lol :mjlol:.... I am doing the harassment :laff:

@Panthera, are u going to post your pic? AL did. @bcrusaderw and @Queen. You two are also on the summerjam screen. You came at her and make this about looks or else we will have a neg train.

:therethere:....Neg away playboy.... Nothing will stop my joy and satisfaction :wink:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@Panthera, are u going to post your pic? AL did. @bcrusaderw and @Queen. You two are also on the summerjam screen. You came at her and make this about looks or else we will have a neg train.
Did she? Or did she get exposed? I'm ignoring too many people to keep up with the thread.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Funny how a lot of the female posters have more of a problem with agnosticlady than they EVER had with murdershewrote

shytting on black men and calling them every name in the book they turn a blind eye

Holding women accountable for their actions? They get in a frenzy

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm against putting out someones personal info and then going in on them if they dont want it out. (although I'll enjoy it if its some good nudes:jawalrus:) but I have a feeling if this was anyone but @agnosticlady alot more "people" wouldn't be cool with how it played out.

Not a fan of doggin someones looks on a serious tip. Its one thing to throw out insults its another to really going in on someones appearance... I love fukkery and hate but the way this played out seem's petty, and alot of nerves where touched on both sides.

Being two dark skin sisters @agnosticlady and @Panthera yall need to put this behind yall and keep it moving.

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Guwop, get the coli hittas on deck with the ammo. @Panthera and @Queen got till 8:30PM.

@bcrusaderw didn't come at no one about their looks so she's in the clear. Don't neg her.
Rick-Ross-BET-Awards-2.gif

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm against putting out someones personal info and then going in on them if they dont want it out. (although I'll enjoy it if its some good nudes:jawalrus:) but I have a feeling if this was anyone but @agnosticlady alot more "people" wouldn't be cool with out it played out.

Not a fan of doggin someones looks on a serious tip. Its one thing to throw out insults its another to really going in on someones appearance... I love fukkery and hate but the way this played out seem's petty, and alot of nerves where touched on both sides.

Being two dark skin sisters @agnosticlady and @Panthera yall need to put this behind yall and keep it moving.

Ding fking ding someone gets it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Did she? Or did she get exposed? I'm ignoring too many people to keep up with the thread.
@Panthera and @Queen came at @agnosticlady about her looks and then expose her because wasn't backing down like they hoped. They loaded the pic and it backfired. Now they got till 8:30PM ET to post their pics or they getting neg train.

@cook. Get ready to unleash the unlimited neg reps on @Panthera and @Queen