For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
200w.gif
:youngsabo:
So if everyone is passing around they pic... Should I just drop it in the thread? :lupe:
Ben-Stiller-Do-It-Starsky-and-Hutch.gif

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
So your argument is essentially Susie poked me so I took a brick and bashed that bytch head in?:rudy:

Can you sort of see the flaw in the argument, do you know where I'm heading because I don't want to walk this path if you aren't even on the same road.

My argument is exactly what I originally stated. The poster in question was within her rights to give her opinion, and Panthera was within her rights to respond.

I'm not sure why @Panthera calling her a dog face is seen as worse than someone disrespecting your husband while calling you a bytch, whore, catlady; unless in fact you actually agree that she has a dog face and you feel bad that someone actually said it.

Otherwise, both of them dished it out fairly. End of story.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Ah yes so in this thread we have concluded that there are male and female hypocrites that post on the coli.
Everyone making the same arguments to fit their own narratives. :jbhmm:
What same arguments do i make to fit my own narrative? Don't go including me with everyone :ufdup:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Why are you harassing @agnosticlady , @Panthera ?

Online harrasment is not a petty issue...

Why are you threatening to go to her home just to beat her up? Sounds like literal domestic violence to me.

Domestic violence is not a petty issue

I won't allow this abuse to be swept under the rug.

You've been reported.

It's actually a terroristic threat when it's online

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
How many times a nikka gotta say she's a chick, and she's formed her own opinion on matters of life via her experiences and up bringing. It's just that simple, she hates on stupid men and stupid women.

How she feels will change a bit because she's young, but that goes for anyone.

Ironically @bcrusaderw is young also and a "supposed" female that NOT one male or female has vouched for being a woman but she follows the grain here so she's not questioned. no one say's @bcrusaderw "feelings" will change as she gets older". But @agnosticlady tends to agree with males on subjects has been verified by more than one poster as a female. And still gets threads regularly calling her out or questioning if she is male or not.

:mjlol:

oh the coli

Turning common sense subjects into suspense thriller books:heh:

edit: I'm not even trying to throw shade on @bcrusaderw , I just find it silly that people dont question a suppose virgin who's waiting to get married to have sex constantly talks about sex, loves dik, and is always on some freak ish too the fullest but wont show her face, body, or voice.

But question a chick that tends to side with the male perspective, on things to the fullest.
HZQ5S8.gif

my nikka we on the same page, shyt look funny as fukk

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
@No_bammer_weed is not a parrot .... He doesn't go around mimicking feminist or womanist talking points ....

He's gone tit for tat with men and women on here... His opinions aren't shaped by some land of make believe anectodes that conveniently disparage and deamonize men...

He doesn't call men on here bed bucks, deadbeats, ain't shyt men, lap dogs, and simps soley because he doesn't agree with your stance

But folks love to forget that agnosticlady calls women cat lady, slut, hoe, bytch, worthless without a man, lonely, and bitter as soon as you question "her" logic and made up anecdotes or dissent from her opinion ....

But hey, what do I know.... I am just the bitter cat lady worthless slut hoebag bytch who has questioned its ducktales

One has posted pics and one has a Facebook that may or may not be legit

At this stage, it's not up for debate with me...my mind is made up

I will continue to challenge blatant negative stereotyping of Black women under the guise of holding Black women accountable

The means don't justify the ends

These are my posts in this thread regarding @agnosticlady .... I challenged her position... Made NO personal attacks, stated facts, and am giving an opinion that is on topic with the thread....

And this African Queen decided to respond with:

Look bytch, IF you act like a hoe, slut, bytch, and etc that is what you are. You would have no problem with someone calling you smart for being smart. You would have no problem with someone calling you beautiful for being beautiful. You would have no problem with someone calling you nice for being nice. So why the fukk is it a problem when you are called a hoe for acting like a hoe? Why is it a problem when you are called a bytch for acting like a bytch?

Secondly the only time I call a woman worthless is if she carries herself as such. bcrusawdew has said on many occasions that she doesn't want to have kids. Great, I can respect that. I call a woman worthless when she does nothing but shyt on men and expect men to cater to them. The same with men who do nothing but shyt on women, and expect women to cater to them.

And yes panthera you are still a bitter worthless slut hoebag bytch. Now good feed your lap dog that you call a husband.

The delusions and :cape:is bananas

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He just looks like he smells of weed, dikk sweat and Flaming-Hot Cheetos :scust:
Doesn't he just look dirty? I never got the hype.
I see AL right now but never seen Colicat or @bcrusaderw. If ya'll gonna come for her looks, at least post yours

I'd like to see this post where "I came for her looks" in fact I did the oposite.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
All yall sisters should be sticking together, yall got enough trouble going up against these dudes here. Let alone attacking each other lifestyle, opinions or looks.
That's what I said and most of the Coli ladies can respectfully disagree with eachother. There's a reason @agnosticlady stands out, and I find it funny that people are acting like she's an innocent defenseless little girl.