For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
The poster in question has been dissing black women left and right without the slightest hint of balance in her narratives. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Panthera was called a cat lady whore (or something like that). Therefore she is well within her rights to express that she feels the person calling her that has a dog face. :yeshrug:

Oh please, shut the shyt. I swear that bytch gave birth to you guys and breastfed y'all. Yeah this is the internet, but she ran her mouth first on some slick mess and I called her out. If you're going to be a woman and threaten to put your hands on someone AND ask them to drop their address you better be about your shyt.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you don't want people to insult you, then don't say things like

I'm not so sure why that's so difficult to understand. If you attack someone (in any manner) how they respond is beyond your control. Or in other words, "don't start none, won't be none." (I think that's how you say it)

So your argument is essentially Susie poked me so I took a brick and bashed that bytch head in?:rudy:

Can you sort of see the flaw in the argument, do you know where I'm heading because I don't want to walk this path if you aren't even on the same road.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man that's awful....... I wouldn't want someone to purposely send me another person's private photos to me.
200w.gif

agnosticlady

Daps
Nawl... The wrist don't lie... There are other pics

I am dark skinned too... Hush... It's funny how it's cool for her to come out her neck clowning but nobody can say anything about her...

Just stop, and own up to the fact that you started talking mad smack first. Then it was YOU who threatened to put your hands on someone, and kept antagonizing shyt with your demonic spawns @Queen. If you are the woman that you claim to be, be about your shut or just fall back.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Just stop, and own up to the fact that you started talking mad smack first. Then it was YOU who threatened to put your hands on someone, and kept antagonizing shyt with your demonic spawns @Queen. If you are the woman that you claim to be, be about your shut or just fall back.

:russ:... Run the tape... :laff:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
The black chicks on the coli (in The Salon/TLR at least) are essentially a cult. On some Children of The Corn shyt.
The hotep b/s is just a front. They honestly couldn't care less about black women or mysoginy, they just want preferential treatment online that they don't get offline.
Any woman who deviates from the hive or doesn't tow the line is marked.
Some females pick up on it early and limit their browsing to The Film Room, Booth, Coliseum, ect.
There are more than a few who used to post here and SOHH that jumped ship to other sections or left entirely about 9-12 months after the coli's conception.
Right around when the LSA fonts got word that there were a lot of black males concentrated here.

:mjlol:

agnosticlady

Daps
She's a built woman. Look at her shoulder and neck. That's the dead giveaway, not the wrist. Not fat.

Exactly I'm 5'2"/145. I have a full face, but I've never been fat. I've always had an athletic shape. Now that everyone knows that I'm a woman the new threads are going to be about whether or not I'm fat. :dead:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All yall sisters should be sticking together, yall got enough trouble going up against these dudes here. Let alone attacking each other lifestyle, opinions or looks.

This is all I wished would happen the brothers would uplift the brothers and the sisters would do the same. Instead we quick to clown/down our own,