For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
The poster in question has been dissing black women left and right without the slightest hint of balance in her narratives. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Panthera was called a cat lady whore (or something like that). Therefore she is well within her rights to express that she feels the person calling her that has a dog face. :yeshrug:

interesting, kind of like how some of the female posters on here and in IRL sneak diss black men? :jbhmm:

... and then claim its one-sided when black men vocalize this toward black women(and that hypocrisy)? :jbhmm:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Cat lady whore is referring to her physical appearance?

If you don't want people to insult you, then don't say things like

And yes panthera you are still a bitter worthless slut hoebag bytch. Now good feed your lap dog that you call a husband.

I'm not so sure why that's so difficult to understand. If you attack someone (in any manner) how they respond is beyond your control. Or in other words, "don't start none, won't be none." (I think that's how you say it)

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Crazy how fast some folks who claim to support black beauty will turn around and clown a dark skin black woman for her looks.

:jbhmm:
full

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The black chicks on the coli (in The Salon/TLR at least) are essentially a cult. On some Children of The Corn shyt.
The hotep b/s is just a front. They honestly couldn't care less about black women or mysoginy, they just want preferential treatment online that they don't get offline.
Any woman who deviates the hive or doesn't tow the line is marked.
Some females pick up on it early and limit their browsing to The Film Room, Booth, Coliseum, ect.
There are more than a few who used to post here and SOHH that jumped ship to other sections or left entirely about 9-12 months after the coli's conception.
Right around when the LSA fonts got word that there were a lot of black males concentrated here.
This. Coli Women are a crew. They aren't like men. They stick together and tread slowly. AL isn't close to a bad looking lady. She's in the middle and if she has the booty women with her build have, she has little to no trouble getting a man, especially an African or Black one.

Colicat is coming for her but it's not that serious.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
She's not fat. She has a full face.

Her neck and shoulders are normal sized. She's built. I have aunts with that shape. They don't have much fat on them either.

Nawl... The wrist don't lie... There are other pics

Crazy how fast some folks who claim to support black beauty will turn around and clown a dark skin black woman for her looks.

I am dark skinned too... Hush... It's funny how it's cool for her to come out her neck clowning but nobody can say anything about her...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're right breh. :to: If these heathens keep bullying the queen of the coli we gon have to bring them dikks out. And don't ask me how neither :birdman:

This is TLR. We cherish and protect our black queens round these parts:sas2: