For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:deadmanny:

What thread :birdman:

nikka you acting like every post gotta be directed at you and threads don't take a different direction :ufdup:

Again:
It does indeed seem to be a female :yeshrug:

Wasn't the the whole point of the thread? Case closed :francis:
You questioned the intent of my thread, so yes your post was about me :ufdup:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:jbhmm: and if we took the word of many black female posters on here, we would think it were solely black men who tried to go hard at black women's self esteem. we are the incarnation of evil, remember.

#blackgirlsrock
#blackqueens
#blackunity
#blackexcellence
#youoksis

Let me guess... You magically missed this post of hers... But but she is being attacked because she disagrees with he resident feminists brehs

#youokcolicat?

Look bytch, IF you act like a hoe, slut, bytch, and etc that is what you are. You would have no problem with someone calling you smart for being smart. You would have no problem with someone calling you beautiful for being beautiful. You would have no problem with someone calling you nice for being nice. So why the fukk is it a problem when you are called a hoe for acting like a hoe? Why is it a problem when you are called a bytch for acting like a bytch?

Secondly the only time I call a woman worthless is if she carries herself as such. bcrusawdew has said on many occasions that she doesn't want to have kids. Great, I can respect that. I call a woman worthless when she does nothing but shyt on men and expect men to cater to them. The same with men who do nothing but shyt on women, and expect women to cater to them.

And yes panthera you are still a bitter worthless slut hoebag bytch. Now good feed your lap dog that you call a husband.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let mi say this again. Most of y'all take this internet shyt too seriously. I'm at work shaking my head by my desk. Its like watching Nat Geo internet edition.

Who ever was the one that leaked her fb information is a bytch ass nikka.

@Panthera

I know you're better than that. :comeon:

Anyways let mi get back to work before my boss fires mi.

Last edited:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
:jbhmm: and if we took the word of many black female posters on here, we would think it were solely black men who tried to go hard at black women's self esteem. we are the incarnation of evil, remember.

#blackgirlsrock
#blackqueens
#blackunity
#blackexcellence
#youoksis

The poster in question has been dissing black women left and right without the slightest hint of balance in her narratives. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Panthera was called a cat lady whore (or something like that). Therefore she is well within her rights to express that she feels the person calling her that has a dog face. :yeshrug:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The poster in question has been dissing black women left and right without the slightest hint of balance in her narratives. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Panthera was called a cat lady whore (or something like that). Therefore she is well within her rights to express that she feels the person calling her that has a dog face. :yeshrug:

Cat lady whore is referring to her physical appearance?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
What truth am i not telling, ma'am?
But you can't throw out a fight challenge then duck when she tell you to pull up. Fight her when you come back then if your flight is the problem. Stop the bullshyt brehette, you started it.

They gonna ignore this :mjpls:

You lied and said my flight was canceled...
I can step away from a fight and I will... Who gon' stop me boo? I am not interested in cool points... I am interested in making this disrespect come to an end... But like @PumPumAholic® said... This is the internet... And none of it matters in real life...

Let mi say this again. Most of y'all take this internet shyt too seriously. I'm at work shaking my head by my desk. Its like watching Nat Geo internet edition.

Who ever was the one that leaked her fb information is a bytch ass nikka.

@Panthera

I know you're better than that. :comeon:

Always let mi get back to work before my boss fires mi.

You are right... I should have known better

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You questioned the intent of my thread, so yes your post was about me :ufdup:
If it was directed personally at you, I'd @ breh.
Act like the thread didn't change into a debate over whether or not she was actually female by page one.
You want it to be one way, but it's the other way :ufdup:

Imma let you cook tho breh, thread delivered either way

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You lied and said my flight was canceled...
I can step away from a fight and I will... Who gon' stop me boo? I am not interested in cool points... I am interested in making this disrespect come to an end... But like @PumPumAholic® said... This is the internet... And none of it matters in real life...

You are right... I should have known better
Post where i said your flight was cancelled

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
So now that's been confirmed that agnosticlady is a woman who doesn't toe the feminist bullshyt line like half the broads in here, can we get back to discovering whether or not nobammerweed was born with a slit? Point me to a post of his where his estrogen levels werent on a hundred thousand trillion

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
All that "Queen" talk & dark skinned support flew straight out the window.

The black chicks on the coli (in The Salon/TLR at least) are essentially a cult. On some Children of The Corn shyt.
The hotep b/s is just a front. They honestly couldn't care less about black women or mysoginy, they just want preferential treatment online that they don't get offline.
Any woman who deviates from the hive or doesn't tow the line is marked.
Some females pick up on it early and limit their browsing to The Film Room, Booth, Coliseum, ect.
There are more than a few who used to post here and SOHH that jumped ship to other sections or left entirely about 9-12 months after the coli's conception.
Right around when the LSA fonts got word that there were a lot of black males concentrated here.

Last edited: