For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She threw stones, insulted this girl's looks without posting her own pic, then cancelled the fight. Pathetic
from
iqolBFq.png

to

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

:martin:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
She threw stones, insulted this girl's looks without posting her own pic, then cancelled the fight. Pathetic

I threw stones? :mjlol:... I told the truth... Unlike you

My flight is not canceled...

I am not paying any mind to a dusty Miami hoodrat... I just realized that this shyt is not an even match... No need in taking it any further :manny:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Nawl... You literally ain't worth it... :mjlol:... You already look like you swollen up after a fight

fukked up for y'all to expose his social media & pictures because she didn't toe the party-line. Same bytches that complain about misogyny & what not didn't even hesitate to throw her to the bushes. :wow:

All that "Queen" talk & dark skinned support flew straight out the window. :dead:

:jbhmm: and if we took the word of many black female posters on here, we would think it were solely black men who tried to go hard at black women's self esteem. we are the incarnation of evil, remember.

#blackgirlsrock
#blackqueens
#blackunity
#blackexcellence
#youoksis

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I threw stones? :mjlol:... I told the truth... Unlike you

My flight is not canceled...

I am not paying any mind to a dusty Miami hoodrat... I just realized that this shyt is not an even match... No need in taking it any further :manny:
What truth am i not telling, ma'am?
But you can't throw out a fight challenge then duck when she tell you to pull up. Fight her when you come back then if your flight is the problem. Stop the bullshyt brehette, you started it.

:jbhmm: and if we took the word of many black female posters on here, we would think it were solely black men who tried to go hard at black women's self esteem. we are the incarnation of evil, remember.

#blackgirlsrock
#blackqueens
#blackunity
#blackexcellence
#youoksis
They gonna ignore this :mjpls:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~