For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Lol panthera don't start. I'm 20 while you can't remember your last birthday.Like I said before if you are REALLY about that life pull up and don't run your mouth.

Get it right... I forgot my upcoming birthday... How can one forget their last birthday? It was last year...
Thanks for that reminder though
#LeoSeason #JamaicaJamaica :win:

You are safe chickadee... Life has served you a cold hard one... I don't need to do the Lords work... It's already done... :blessed:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Get it right... I forgot my upcoming birthday... How can one forget their last birthday? It was last year...
Thanks for that reminder though
#LeoSeason #JamaicaJamaica :win:

You are safe chickadee... Life has served you a cold hard one... I don't need to do the Lords work... It's already done... :blessed:

How has life served me a cold hand? You're exposing someone that's not even ugly. Nice try

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so the fight is a no-go :hamster:

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
LOL get the fucc outta here my nikka! You and I know damn well make-up or without them pretty IG girls still come out on top compared to this broad. Yaw muv fukkaz can't be this sexually repressed for you to start adding points for no reason. That bytch is a 4 my nikka. Keep it 1000.
:lolbron:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I just think its corny for people who haven't posted pics to comment on peoples looks

I don't care what the broad look like. My issue is wit nikkaz saying pretty girls are ugly and bullshid like that. Beyond that I ain't trippin', I'd put my dicc in her mouf too, I'm just not gonna be a fake nikka about it.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
How has life served me a cold hand? You're exposing someone that's not even ugly. Nice try

Oh so now that's not you :leon:...

You are a little girl... What in the world was I thinking engaging with someone so inept...:aicmon:

I see why you need to placate men... I wish you all the best