For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll really about that pm business huh.

Like ya'll really can't post a harmless image in the thread huh.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I don't get it. Why does everybody say model bytches are average then say a broad that really is average is coo? Yaw backward.
Because this is The Coli :yeshrug:
Rationale and logic don't work like the real world on here, but it's no different than anywhere else on the internet. People say a whole lot of shyt on here that they wouldn't say aloud/to someone.

Just is what it is.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
What @Panthera look like :coffee:
thug-gif.5308.gif

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
This is why I'm not active on social media :whew:

Nah, I'm glad to be on social media, and I don't have a problem with my picture being out there, but as I said to @Panthera since your balls are big enough to run your mouth and you can find my facebook you can also find my address and come at it.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: After a while all these IG hoes look the same as a regular shorty.

In real life without make up they look just like regular females. All there is to it.

LOL get the fucc outta here my nikka! You and I know damn well make-up or without them pretty IG girls still come out on top compared to this broad. Yaw muv fukkaz can't be this sexually repressed for you to start adding points for no reason. That bytch is a regular female. Keep it 1000.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Honesty is a rare trait in today's world.

I consider myself a regular nikka but I'm not repressed and I been with more girls than the average duke. End of the day Imma keep it real, I been with pretty girls and knocced down some ugly ones. I'm not gone lie and say an ugly bytch ain't ugly cuz my dicc is in her mouth.