For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Nope... It was done because she was disrespectful... You comment and disagree with her and she comes back with bitter, cat lady, slut, bytch, hoe... And the reality is... She is the actual cat lady

Lol panthera don't start. I'm 20 while you can't remember your last birthday.Like I said before if you are REALLY about that life pull up and don't run your mouth.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Leave it to @Panthera to over exaggerate, and the look that black American men like? just stop

Don't start with me because I am trying to be cordial. Black American men tend to like "soft" looking women, the pictures I saw don't fit the bill. No one would see you and think "I have to holler at her". No, they would have to know you first and then become attracted to your personality, and then realize that you aren't that bad looking.

This is an example of someone who many black American men would find attractive. Everyone can't be a looker.

300x300.jpg

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Don't start with me because I am trying to be cordial. Black American men tend to like "soft" looking women, the pictures I saw don't fit the bill. No one would see you and think "I have to holler at her". No, they would have to know you first and then become attracted to your personality, and then realize that you aren't that bad looking.

This is an example of someone who many black American men would find attractive. Everyone can't be a looker.

300x300.jpg

Aren't you married to a black American man?

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

300x300.jpg
STFU :camby:

Don't group all black men into your warped beauty standards.