For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one is safe on the coli. We all got gunned at one point. I know some of y'all are soft hearted and sweet but :yeshrug:

I think she got off easy. nikkas called me a tranny and dedicated a thread to insulting me and milk.

:birdman:

Really? I must have not been posting heavy at that time.

You know which picture I'm still waiting on:lolbron:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No one is safe on the coli. We all got gunned at one point. I know some of y'all are soft hearted and sweet but :yeshrug:

I think she got off easy. nikkas called me a tranny and dedicated a thread to insulting me and milk.

If they woulda came at you or milk or at30 (cause he a cool ass breh :mjcry:)that way gimmie a fukking cape I wlda came in the same fukking way every fukking time.:cape:

I wlda added prynce but I seen him handle a dude on tc so he got it lol

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I was right, she's not 20.

I was wrong about her being a man though. Damn, she musta really got turned out by them A** cats.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps

That's what me and @bcrusaderw were talking about. Gotta keep your identity and business private. People on here crazy

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~

Link? :feedme:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
fukked up for y'all to expose his social media & pictures because she didn't toe the party-line. Same bytches that complain about misogyny & what not didn't even hesitate to throw her to the bushes. :wow:

All that "Queen" talk & dark skinned support flew straight out the window. :dead:

Nope... It was done because she was disrespectful... You comment and disagree with her and she comes back with bitter, cat lady, slut, bytch, hoe... And the reality is... She is the actual cat lady