For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'ma just be honest all you nigs dissing on a person appearance is bytch made to me in the females in support pretty bytch made too, I can't look at females or dudes who do shyt like that as humans ya'll just hit dirt level to me.

Agreed

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i was on facebook looking for a new friend from florida and this seems like a good candidate

OFvTzL5.jpg

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The Internet has become it's own culture. The way that you post, the things that you post about, the way that you see race, people, social issues, political issues, musical influence, ect. Black men in particular, have used the internet to vent their frustrations with classicism, racism, and the overbearing hierarchy that comes from the pyramid of capitalism.

With that said, @agnosticlady is interesting in the sense that she champions a viewpoint that's been parroted since the inception of black internet. An idealogy that goes far beyond my age and the age of half the posters on this forum. An ideology that wouldn't typically come from someone who, by her own admission, only started using the internet recently and is 20 years of age. When you consider all this, all the suspicions that are surrounding her are valid.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I don't too much care for the persona being discussed, but I don't think her face should be put on blast like that. However, screenshots should be sent to my inbox and I will come back and give an objective evaluation of the situation.

I was expecting worse.

To be honest, her looks aren't that bad. However, she doesn't have the look that most black American men would go for, so it is to her benefit to have an agreeable personality when dealing with men. We have to work with what we are given. If you can't catch them with your looks, then catch them by boosting their ego. Good for her for finding her niche.

But her looks aren't bad enough to roast her over it.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I was expecting worse.

To be honest, her looks aren't that bad. However, she doesn't have the look that most black American men would go for, so it is to her benefit to have an agreeable personality when dealing with men. We have to work with what we are given. If you can't catch them with your looks, then catch them by boosting their ego. Good for her for finding her niche.

But her looks aren't bad enough to roast her over it.

Leave it to @Panthera to over exaggerate, and the look that black American men like? just stop