For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What kinda threw me was that I seen many females come out the wood works to shyt on @agnosticlady for her different opinions but these same females would say nothing to the females that bash on black men every chance they get, some of them even would dap these women. This is what bred these bitter men you hate on thecoli supposed women that love black men but won't voice their opinions about how they actually support them when it counts.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
What kinda threw me was that I seen many females come out the wood works to shyt on @agnosticlady for her different opinions but these same females would say nothing to the females that bash on black men every chance they get, some of them even would dap these women. This is what bred these bitter men you hate on thecoli supposed women that love black men but won't voice their opinions about how they actually support them when it counts.
You got some examples, cuz a lot of ya'll are saying this but ain't nobody calling folks out :patrice:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

overdose-kiss-o.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One has posted pics and one has a Facebook that may or may not be legit

At this stage, it's not up for debate with me...my mind is made up

I will continue to challenge blatant negative stereotyping of Black women under the guise of holding Black women accountable

The means don't justify the ends

The facebook goes back pretty far and has family pictures up, its also use regularly, it would be a HELL of a catfish to try and keep all her fact's lined up here and there, with pictures and whats said.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just don't care about anyone's sex on here once they say what they are I'm like okay good, I mean are we really building meaningful long lasting relationships on thecoli? I even try to find common ground with @LadySimone and @bcrusaderw because I know their are two sides to every story. But enough nonsense come away with me ladies @MarsPunka
iRiQmNcCIoNCh.gif
This gif is just lamoaoao :mjlol:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I just don't care about anyone's sex on here once they say what they are I'm like okay good, I mean are we really building meaningful long lasting relationships on thecoli? I even try to find common ground with @LadySimone and @bcrusaderw because I know their are two sides to every story. But enough nonsense come away with me ladies @MarsPunka
iRiQmNcCIoNCh.gif
I don't think my man would like this :lupe:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
@No_bammer_weed is not a parrot .... He doesn't go around mimicking feminist or womanist talking points ....

He's gone tit for tat with men and women on here... His opinions aren't shaped by some land of make believe anectodes that conveniently disparage and deamonize men...

He doesn't call men on here bed bucks, deadbeats, ain't shyt men, lap dogs, and simps soley because he doesn't agree with your stance

But folks love to forget that agnosticlady calls women cat lady, slut, hoe, bytch, worthless without a man, lonely, and bitter as soon as you question "her" logic and made up anecdotes or dissent from her opinion ....

But hey, what do I know.... I am just the bitter cat lady worthless slut hoebag bytch who has questioned its ducktales

Look bytch, IF you act like a hoe, slut, bytch, and etc that is what you are. You would have no problem with someone calling you smart for being smart. You would have no problem with someone calling you beautiful for being beautiful. You would have no problem with someone calling you nice for being nice. So why the fukk is it a problem when you are called a hoe for acting like a hoe? Why is it a problem when you are called a bytch for acting like a bytch?

Secondly the only time I call a woman worthless is if she carries herself as such. bcrusawdew has said on many occasions that she doesn't want to have kids. Great, I can respect that. I call a woman worthless when she does nothing but shyt on men and expect men to cater to them. The same with men who do nothing but shyt on women, and expect women to cater to them.

And yes panthera you are still a bitter worthless slut hoebag bytch. Now good feed your lap dog that you call a husband.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iRiQmNcCIoNCh.gif
This gif is just lamoaoao :mjlol:

Agreed

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Look bytch, IF you act like a hoe, slut, bytch, and etc that is what you are. You would have no problem with someone calling you smart for being smart. You would have no problem with someone calling you beautiful for being beautiful. You would have no problem with someone calling you nice for being nice. So why the fukk is it a problem when you are called a hoe for acting like a hoe? Why is it a problem when you are called a bytch for acting like a bytch?

Secondly the only time I call a woman worthless is if she carries herself as such. bcrusawdew has said on many occasions that she doesn't want to have kids. Great, I can respect that. I call a woman worthless when she does nothing but shyt on men and expect men to cater to them. The same with men who do nothing but shyt on women, and expect women to cater to them.

And yes panthera you are still a bitter worthless slut hoebag bytch. Now good feed your lap dog that you call a husband.

But female posters are wrong for challenging this tranny's statements :mjlol:

Don't quote me unless you are ready to run your address so I can fukk you up

Dog shyt p*ssy bytch...