For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ionno why but the thought of two ladies fighting . . .makes me horny in my head its like
OJQjeRR.gif
but I know when my women fight its like
yyuiUh.jpg
lmao

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
How many times a nikka gotta say she's a chick, and she's formed her own opinion on matters of life via her experiences and up bringing. It's just that simple, she hates on stupid men and stupid women.

How she feels will change a bit because she's young, but that goes for anyone.

Ironically @bcrusaderw is young also and a "supposed" female that NOT one male or female has vouched for being a woman but she follows the grain here so she's not questioned. no one say's @bcrusaderw "feelings" will change as she gets older". But @agnosticlady tends to agree with males on subjects has been verified by more than one poster as a female. And still gets threads regularly calling her out or questioning if she is male or not.

:mjlol:

oh the coli

Turning common sense subjects into suspense thriller books:heh:

edit: I'm not even trying to throw shade on @bcrusaderw , I just find it silly that people dont question a suppose virgin who's waiting to get married to have sex constantly talks about sex, loves dik, and is always on some freak ish too the fullest but wont show her face, body, or voice.

But question a chick that tends to side with the male perspective, on things to the fullest.

:krs:

This whole thread is entertaining.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
accountability is the one thing women globally completely struggle with. They will blame everyone before themselves and they take it so hard, you will rather they blame you. AL is so much by the book that she takes accountability on the fact that she believes you won't make that mistake. No drinks, smoke, sex, dating unless it's love, etc. She's like a lot of Igbo ladies that I know.

:ufdup: Real shyt.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
So does this happen alot here? dudes making threads about other posters just cuz they're female?