For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
I'm actually doing VERY WELL. You're the moron who suddenly made up this idea that I'm poor in the SAME thread I was flexing the pair of YEEZYS I cooped :heh: I never accused u of being broke :heh: u used that thread as an excuse to post your shytty apartment that u don't even own :dead: No one gave a shyt about your apartment u dumb bag of loads :mjlol: you didn't even prove it was yours :dead: look I know you're a woman who has a hole that bleeds every month so I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with u because you can clearly do this all day. I'm a man. I will ALWAYS be above u sweetheart :wink: remember that :smugfavre:

Let it all out. :upsetfavre::heh:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll Have never seen those shows Catfish or Web of Lies? I assume that everyone I speak to on the internet is a dude. If it turns out that there was proof that I was chatting with a woman, then it's a mild surprise.
:ehh:

Yea I'm not gonna change my mind about someone not being a man until I see proof of pics, voice, a Skype session, evidence of you logged in with your coli account, and your drivers license in case you're a tranny.
:feedme:

Till then, I'll play along and call you what you want like Bruce I mean Caitlyn Jenner wants to be called.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Because they agree with her, she fits their narrative just like that horrid poster mudershewrote. Lol the female posters all of a sudden acted like they never saw one of her posts once the backlash started :russ:
That's the point. They are all hypocrites and just can't admit it.
I do remember this though

Ladies...care to explain? :sas1:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many times a nikka gotta say she's a chick, and she's formed her own opinion on matters of life via her experiences and up bringing. It's just that simple, she hates on stupid men and stupid women.

How she feels will change a bit because she's young, but that goes for anyone.

Ironically @bcrusaderw is young also and a "supposed" female that NOT one male or female has vouched for being a woman but she follows the grain here so she's not questioned. no one say's @bcrusaderw "feelings" will change as she gets older". But @agnosticlady tends to agree with males on subjects has been verified by more than one poster as a female. And still gets threads regularly calling her out or questioning if she is male or not.

:mjlol:

oh the coli

Turning common sense subjects into suspense thriller books:heh:

edit: I'm not even trying to throw shade on @bcrusaderw , I just find it silly that people dont question a suppose virgin who's waiting to get married to have sex constantly talks about sex, loves dik, and is always on some freak ish too the fullest but wont show her face, body, or voice.

But question a chick that tends to side with the male perspective, on things to the fullest.

Last edited:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
How many times a nikka gotta say she's a chick, and she's formed her own opinion on matters of life via her experiences and up bringing. It's just that simple, she hates on stupid men and stupid women.

How she feels will change a bit because she's young, but that goes for anyone.

Ironically @bcrusaderw is young also and a "supposed" female that NOT one male or female has vouched for being a woman but she follows the grain here so she's not questioned. no one say's @bcrusaderw "feelings" will change as she gets older". But @agnosticlady tends to agree with males on subjects has been verified by more than one poster as a female. And still gets threads regularly calling her out or questioning if she is male or not.

:mjlol:

oh the coli

Turning common sense subjects into suspense thriller books:heh:
The fukk you responding to nikka

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
A woman isn't bitter and jaded by life, argues in favor of accountability, had a father in her lifecand as such, refuses to go with the hive mind of "nikkas ain't shyt," -
and so she's naive and not a female.
I can't imagine living a life that miserable.
Really telling how shytty some of your existences are off of TheColi.com

:laff:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I do remember this though

Ladies...care to explain? :sas1:
You all need to stop lumping all the chicks on this board together. Just like all of ya'll motherfukkers didn't think like Chris.B (and that fool was allowed to exist on here for years), not all of us co-signed the shyt MurderSheWrote was on.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Why don't you record your voice Vocaroo | Online voice recorder and post the voice clip here since you don't want to share your pictures. :mjpls:

*waits for an excuse*:mjpls:

For now you're a man until you provide us with proof.

Do I even know you? :what:

Why are you injecting yourself into a conversation that has nothing to do with you? :stopitslime: