For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What kinda threw me was that I seen many females come out the wood works to shyt on @agnosticlady for her different opinions but these same females would say nothing to the females that bash on black men every chance they get, some of them even would dap these women. This is what bred these bitter men you hate on thecoli supposed women that love black men but won't voice their opinions about how they actually support them when it counts.
Most females commented because a thread was made about her. Also, people will feel more apt to comment when someone insults them. AL generalizes and can be very rude. She has strong polarizing opinions. If she just started her opinion without insults and cursing she'd probably be under the radar. There's a reason so many threads are made about her.

Kinda like those reality tv chicks who are extra extra.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
But female posters are wrong for challenging this tranny's statements :mjlol:

Don't quote me unless you are ready to run your address so I can fukk you up

Dog shyt p*ssy bytch...

Run my address so you can fukk me up? You talk about black excellence, but want fukk someone up physically? What are you? Trina in a business suit? LMAO

So if my address is 4603 NW 183rd street, Miami Gardens, FL, 33055 what are you going to do?

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
What kinda threw me was that I seen many females come out the wood works to shyt on @agnosticlady for her different opinions but these same females would say nothing to the females that bash on black men every chance they get, some of them even would dap these women. This is what bred these bitter men you hate on thecoli supposed women that love black men but won't voice their opinions about how they actually support them when it counts.

Oh please.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/hot9...roblem-on-twitter.337452/page-5#post-14334911

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to derail the thread, this is the last time . . . but @CinnaSlim dapped me :noah: That's worthy of a post
soul-clap.gif
okay carry on
tumblr_lkanjmuxAF1qej93ko1_500.gif

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Look bytch, IF you act like a hoe, slut, bytch, and etc that is what you are. You would have no problem with someone calling you smart for being smart. You would have no problem with someone calling you beautiful for being beautiful. You would have no problem with someone calling you nice for being nice. So why the fukk is it a problem when you are called a hoe for acting like a hoe? Why is it a problem when you are called a bytch for acting like a bytch?

Secondly the only time I call a woman worthless is if she carries herself as such. bcrusawdew has said on many occasions that she doesn't want to have kids. Great, I can respect that. I call a woman worthless when she does nothing but shyt on men and expect men to cater to them. The same with men who do nothing but shyt on women, and expect women to cater to them.

And yes panthera you are still a bitter worthless slut hoebag bytch. Now good feed your lap dog that you call a husband.
@#1 pick
Your traditional feminine naiji lady in all her glory

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

Refill your popcorn because I know that bytch isn't about to do shyt. She wants to be Trina in a business suit. Talk about black excellence then threaten to put her hands on someone. She'll probably pay some hoodrat to try to run up on me. I told her not write checks her mouth can't cash.