For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many times a nikka gotta say she's a chick, and she's formed her own opinion on matters of life via her experiences and up bringing. It's just that simple, she hates on stupid men and stupid women.

How she feels will change a bit because she's young, but that goes for anyone.

Ironically @bcrusaderw is young also and a "supposed" female that NOT one male or female has vouched for being a woman but she follows the grain here so she's not questioned. no one say's @bcrusaderw "feelings" will change as she gets older". But @agnosticlady tends to agree with males on subjects has been verified by more than one poster as a female. And still gets threads regularly calling her out or questioning if she is male or not.

:mjlol:

oh the coli

Turning common sense subjects into suspense thriller books:heh:
i can vouch for @bcrusaderw :yeshrug: she even posted her ID

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You all need to stop lumping all the chicks on this board together. Just like all of ya'll motherfukkers didn't think like Chris.B, not all of us co-signed the shyt MurderSheWrote was on.
:whoa: miss lady I don't want trouble I'm just a bytch ass nikka :sadcam:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You all need to stop lumping all the chicks on this board together. Just like all of ya'll motherfukkers didn't think like Chris.B, not all of us co-signed the shyt MurderSheWrote was on.
A much higher percentage of female posters agreed with murdershewrote than male posters with chris b. Nobody would have joined a chris b group but ........... :mjpls:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
How many times a nikka gotta say she's a chick, and she's formed her own opinion on matters of life via her experiences and up bringing. It's just that simple, she hates on stupid men and stupid women.

Ironically @bcrusaderw is young also and a "supposed" female that NOT one male or female has vouched for being a woman but she follows the grain here so she's not questioned. no one say's @bcrusaderw "feelings" will change as she gets older". But @agnosticlady tends to agree with males on subjects has been verified by more than one poster as a female. And still gets threads regularly calling her out or questioning if she is male or not.

oh the coli

You got hosed tommy

Bcrusaderw has posted pics... And she is a black woman

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
You all need to stop lumping all the chicks on this board together. Just like all of ya'll motherfukkers didn't think like Chris.B (and that fool was allowed to exist on here for years), not all of us co-signed the shyt MurderSheWrote was on.

What did murdershewrote say? :lupe:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

oh the coli

edit: I'm not even trying to throw shade on @bcrusaderw , I just find it silly that people dont question a suppose virgin who's waiting to get married to have sex constantly talks about sex, loves dik, and is always on some freak ish too the fullest but wont show her face, body, or voice.

But question a chick that tends to side with the male perspective, on things to the fullest.
giphy.gif

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
A much higher percentage of female posters agreed with murdershewrote than male posters with chris b. Nobody would have joined a chris b group but ........... :mjpls:
According to what? Your eyeballing of the number of fonts that agreed with her? :russ:

And that group shyt was weird, but you had dudes on here with Tranny groups, so nothing surprises me. There's an audience for everything.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

So they both have people that have seen them

and still....

One has posted pics and one has a Facebook that may or may not be legit

At this stage, it's not up for debate with me...my mind is made up

I will continue to challenge blatant negative stereotyping of Black women under the guise of holding Black women accountable

The means don't justify the ends

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do I even know you? :what:

Why are you injecting yourself into a conversation that has nothing to do with you? :stopitslime:

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Thank you for your answer. That's all I needed to know.

You can carry on now. :coffee:

Jen The Prude aka Jen The Dude

:myman:

i can vouch for @bcrusaderw :yeshrug: she even posted her ID

Really! What else did she post if I may ask? :ohhh:
It's very important.

You learn something new everyday.........:beli:

Welp, my lunch break is over time to continue to work. :manny: