For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Welp, you got that right. :ehh:

Now tell me this: when was the last time you saw a relatively wealthy, Whole Foods shopping woman in her 20s who was fat? :patrice::jbhmm:
All the cotdamn time :heh: This fat bytch still mad i had the yeezy's and she didn't :mjlol: actually wore them to whole foods recently :smugfavre: that's where I get my Eternal naturally alkaline spring water with a natural ph balance of 7.8 :smugdraper:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
i now think she's prob a chick with a tendency to pander and that's all.
believe it or not there are women who have those kind of beliefs and on the net they're not that hard to find, (ex: womenagainstfeminism tumblr, r/redpillwomen, etc.)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I wanna believe

The-X-Files-I-Want-to-Believe-poster.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
How stupid do u fukkin sound? Who the fukk would go out of their way to post a picture of their room? :heh: I have nothing to prove to u, ugly :mjlol:

In other words, things aren't going too well for you these days. :francis:

First, I was accused of being broke but my apartment pics squashed that.

Then, I was accused of being fat but my mini skirt pics squashed that.

Now, you've moved on to me being ugly? :heh: Dream on.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
In other words, things aren't going too well for you these days. :francis:

First, I was accused of being broke but my apartment pics squashed that.

Then, I was of being fat but my mini skirt pics squashed that.

Now, you've moved on to me being ugly? :heh: Dream on.
I'm actually doing VERY WELL. You're the moron who suddenly made up this idea that I'm poor in the SAME thread I was flexing the pair of YEEZYS I cooped :heh: I never accused u of being broke :heh: u used that thread as an excuse to post your shytty apartment that u don't even own :dead: No one gave a shyt about your apartment u dumb bag of loads :mjlol: you didn't even prove it was yours :dead: look I know you're a woman who has a hole that bleeds every month so I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with u because you can clearly do this all day. I'm a man. I will ALWAYS be above u sweetheart :wink: remember that :smugfavre: