Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
do u guys really prefer dics? i would of assumed you love the digital option

by the way i dont have a ps5 or play games anymore
i prefer to support physical yes. i resell my games after im done gaming. if i want to keep a game/replay it then i'll rebuy it for DISCOUNT at digital later on. I WILL never pay full price for a download only product. and i will stop gaming when they no longer allow disc purchase entirely. i'm not into subscribing culture. digital content can always be altered/removed etc.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ps4 sitting there dusty and sad because I haven’t had time for games :mjcry:

I’ve missed the entire ps5 Gen and might be able to come back for ps6 :mjcry:
sounds like you getting too it. When I started giving Sony all my money for cameras and lenses, they couldn't get a dollar out of me for a damn game.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
PC Is the way to go.

I can get the entire Arkham trilogy including all the DLC for $10 off CDKeys.

There’s so many classic games you can get for literally $2 and you own it forever.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
SpongeBob no........ but the old consumed should see a dip in price hopefully...... could use another for a different room

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
PS5 is one of the biggest disappointments in a console since what, Sega Saturn?

Sony is lucky they're on top because there really hasn't been a reason to buy one other than marginally better graphics.

I have to cop another one, but I coasted on a PS4 for 2 and a half years into the PS5 cycle.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
sounds like you getting too it. When I started giving Sony all my money for cameras and lenses, they couldn't get a dollar out of me for a damn game.
Yeah I’ve heavily invested my spare time into work or my kids and haven’t had much time to myself (which is fine, I feel like I’m being a good dad rather than prioritizing something that isn’t beneficial for my family). But now the kids are becoming more independent and less reliant on me/us so I want to try to capture some of that time back for myself and even involve them with family friendly games as well.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS5 is one of the biggest disappointments in a console since what, Sega Saturn?

Sony is lucky they're on top because there really hasn't been a reason to buy one other than marginally better graphics.

I have to cop another one, but I coasted on a PS4 for 2 and a half years into the PS5 cycle.
Covid messed things up. Developers were a year or two behind where they would've normally been

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I’ve heavily invested my spare time into work or my kids and haven’t had much time to myself (which is fine, I feel like I’m being a good dad rather than prioritizing something that isn’t beneficial for my family). But now the kids are becoming more independent and less reliant on me/us so I want to try to capture some of that time back for myself and even involve them with family friendly games as well.

Treat yaself :myman:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I watched the presentation the fact they had to zoom in to show you the 'extra details' tells me. This is an easy pass.

Also this thing will be past $1000 CAD which is laughable