For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
You mean like Black guys calling Black Women Bed wenches?
Same weirdos thinking any Black Woman who may date a White guy does so because of low esteem
But of course, that's different right ?

You like who you like. None of my business. :yeshrug: The only weird shyt is when you fetishize it to the point where it becomes strange.

See the women who are obsessed with 'swirling'

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Dating outside yo race? You niccas is weird
4d3739f95699ef5bf5b2ad82564f6082.gif
White women are pleasant and smell like pledge furniture cleaner :noah:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
You see the thread that's going viral on Twitter about a video some white guy sent his black friend of him shytting on his black girl for cheating on him? :snoop:

I don't spend time on twitter so didn't think you could expand to see all the tweets.

GOD DAMN BABYLON :picard:

and her mouth was wide open :ohhh:

if she is willing to eat that then :wow:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I've always dated women of varying races, from Black to white to Asian to Indian, and I've never noticed any stares or gotten into any verbal altercations. It's probably because I'm focused on who I'm with and what we're doing, and not on looking at everyone around us.

I really think that a whole lot of people who have these issues, are actively looking for other people's reactions. Black men and white women are probably the worst offenders of this.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Dating a PAAWG sand only one black guy from his car shouted out “sellout”. I had time that day but he drove off

Some random cacs looking funny at us. Especially Eastern European’s.

But I’m kinda big so they don’t do anything outright. I live in London so it’s pretty much mixed anyway

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
You see the thread that's going viral on Twitter about a video some white guy sent his black friend of him shytting on his black girl for cheating on him? :snoop:

Stuff like that makes me...

You know what? Imma quit before I say something that could be deemed as hate speech...:hubie:
I hope her identity gets exposed so she don't try to reinvent herself in the future and be up in a black man's face with doo doo breath, talking about "black men are kings"...:scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.