For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
White dudes and Indian dudes be the most salty..especially them corny ass indian dudes with tech jobs and make money...they be socially lame and when they see you with a white chick they be extra salty with the looks:umad:

The dirty looks from black women tend to be if you're with a fat or ugly white chick.

I remember showing some chubby redhead chick around downtown because she was a photographer and we in target and a short looked at me,then the white chick like :usure:...

To be honest I would think a black woman wouldn't want to give a white chick ANY satisfaction of showing jealousy.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Any white women with a black guy. It was a old school word but these online incel white boys have brought it back into use.

used by weirdos who think any white women who may date a black guy does so because of low esteem.

"Coal burner" is another popular CAC incel slur.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Married to a "middle eastern" woman...used to be a few stares from white dudes...mostly thinking she was "exotic"...funny enough white dudes would be like :whew: when they found out we were just dating but then when it got serious and we were getting married it was "you marrying her:ld:...doesn't she hate america:ld:" or something else ignorant...my sister in law found out the hard way trying to date a white dude...

Black women used to hit us with the :stopitslime:...wife came to my job once years ago and these 3 older black women slayed me so bad I got shook and started working from home everyday:mjlol:... although all three got her "nationality" wrong...

Now it's nothing because the DFW area has got to be the black / middle eastern dating capital of the world outside of toronto...it's not even a thing anymore out here...you see IR couples out here about as much as you see same race couples...

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what part of AZ do you live? Because its not even a surprise for a Black person to be in a IR ship, as theres not much black people here outside of south phoenixth

It don't even bother me when I see a Black man and woman be in a IR here in my city, because Given my demographics in my city/school etc very likely you will end up with a Mexican/White partner as much as a Black woman/man because of the lack of black folks:pachaha:

I'm in North Phoenix, right outside of Scottsdale. I've moved around a bit, though. I've stayed in Tucson, Ahwatukee, Scottsdale, and in the Biltmore area.

You're right in that it's not all that big of a deal, aside from small pockets of fukkboys.

Now, I heard if you head up north, it's a different story :huhldup:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The better question to ask is what would motivate a brotha to compile a list like that? It can't just be cuz he's interested in white chicks or to justify being with one, as there are more effective ways to do that.

But, that list is VERY valuable in the cases where you have a clown ass white boy, and the occasional basic swirling black chick goin around talking shyt about how "jealous" and angry brothas supposedly are about their funky relationships which happens far too often, mainly online. Breakin this baby out usually shuts them up real quick like and exposes their projection.

I mean... I guess. To me it comes off as you being overly invested in "pawging victimhood". These threads always show IMO that a lot Wenches and Bucks got mad issues. The average WW that BM date aren't even worth it (physically speaking) IMO because the majority of the time they're just average looking and/or still hold similar beliefs as WM about blacks, they just fukk with "you" specifically. And the average WM isn't worth it (financially and physically) for BW, because a lot of BW in these situations date men that are less attractive and either less educated/makes less, and they're ignorant too. My son's father tried to say I was racist and unchristian-like for my views, but logically speaking I can't fathom why people are willing to go through the situations described in this thread, when they don't have to or why people like sharing stories about being "victims" because they chose to wench and buck.
:manny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
what part of AZ do you live? Because its not even a surprise for a Black person to be in a IR ship, as theres not much black people here outside of south phoenixth

It don't even bother me when I see a Black man and woman be in a IR here in my city, because Given my demographics in my city/school etc very likely you will end up with a Mexican/White partner as much as a Black woman/man because of the lack of black folks:pachaha:
@ShadowBroker :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
White men...Mainly from WM/BW couples...who give the same dirty looks no matter what.
They do it when my girl is black, too.
That combination is :mjpls: in life.
Other than cacmen, the occasional old white lady, and the rare Black Granny...nothing, outside of the normal evil looks from WM/BW couples.
Sometimes the Black Woman looks scared or does "the nod"/"smile".
Cacmen snap on them in public for acknowledging blackmen.
Very odd.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
BTW can we discuss them non black men who date a black woman and they get insecure when you're around?

Be trying to do extra shyt like show off or get noticeably nervous :mjlol:

WW do the same thing, at least IMO. They get intimidated as fukk, if they see an attractive BW near their BM. I've had so many situations where this has happened to me, personally, to know that a lot of WW in these situations aren't as secure about being the "prize" if an equally or more attractive BW is in their man's presence and he notices. And BW act weird as fukk when they're with WM. I remember when I was on a plane and had to sit across from an unattractive nerdy looking BW and her ugly WM. She was acting so extra about showing him attention, and he was so unbothered and unaffected by it. Like he did not seem interested in her at all. I was looking at that woman like :mjlol:. It was like she felt she needed to prove something.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
honestly, not really anything

i have noticed old white dudes staring at my man and i sometimes but that’s really it

edit; before i was with my man and dated my ex, whenever i’d listen to rap he’d make weird comments like “i bet you’d love to date a black huh”? weird shyt like that.. he also would say “you prob like men who are buff and have 6 packs”

broke up with him and 7 months later, here i am in a relationship with a black man who is extremely in shape.. i know that has to tear him up lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.