For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Dating outside yo race? You niccas is weird
4d3739f95699ef5bf5b2ad82564f6082.gif

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Tha crazy thang is I fuc wit uncle ruccus tha most :russ: but you c00ns ain't gettin no pass:ufdup:

I can't help it breh :mjcry: Something about that color contrast just gets me :whew: especially when its those nordic blonde chicks with blue eyes. Don't knock it until you try it.

This black hockey player PK Subban hit the jackpot:salute:Lindsey Vonn is :noah:

@stomachlines
PK-Subban-and-Lindsey-Vonn.jpg

Supper

All Star
Daps
My gf is Mexican. We used to go to a Mexican restaurant that had just opened and after a couple of trips noticed the shytty attitudes, poor service, etc. We could see them cooking the food, so that was never a concern, but the last time she ordered enchiladas and these fukkers brought her a couple of cold tortillas with unmelted cheese inside and sauce on top. Then when she had them remake it, they started saying shyt in Spanish thinking she didn’t understand them. So she said what she had to say in Spanish and that was the last time we ate there.

Other than that, some of those fakkit ass Mexican dudes try to stare, but I’m confrontational and am quick to stare back and loudly ask, “what the fukk are you looking at?!” None have ever done shyt beyond that. She gets dirty looks from some sisters, but she’ll check a chick in a heartbeat, regardless of race.

Consider yourself lucky.

Lotta them mexican dudes be on some next level fukk shyt when when it comes to black men bein with their women.

Dallas acid attack victim opens up about the horrific ordeal | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girlfriend is white, and we live in Arizona.

The younger racist white dudes look like they want to say some shyt, but end up avoiding contact with me.

Them old white guys though? They act like it's their LIFE'S MISSION to hand out as many disgusted looks as possible. Usually a quick look in the eye gets them off that bullshyt. My girl isn't very confrontational, so I've had to get inventive with letting some of the younger old white guys (like 40s or 50s. In that age range where they think they can reenact Taken or some shyt after a couple Krav Maga classes) know that I'm not amused.

I've had a couple of black ladies I've worked with voice their disappointment that I'm dating outside the race. I've politely told them all that I'm with my girl because she's her, not specifically because she's white. It's crazy because I ended up having a real cool conversation with one of them about how it's completely possible to date a white woman and not be obsessed with them.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've only noticed dirty looks from a handful of older asian people, I just mug them back and they've always backed down.
your wife is black right? Any of them old mfs say the n word
I'm married to a hot redhead. Usually just stares every now and then but I live in a liberal city in the north. Before you get into an IR relationship, you kinda prepare yourself for the backlash from the world and sometimes your own friends and family. I'm preparing to raise biracial children in the future.
Are you gonna raise your Biracial kids to be more Black identified? or is it gonna be "they mixxed" or something else

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
your wife is black right? Any of them old mfs say the n word

Yeah. Nah, they never say anything, just dirty looks. Has happened mostly when we've gone shopping in chinatown and once at a warriors game.

Last edited:
Daps
I can't help it breh :mjcry: Something about that color contrast just gets me :whew: especially when its those nordic blonde chicks with blue eyes. Don't knock it until you try it.

This black hockey player PK Subban hit the jackpot:salute:Lindsey Vonn is :noah:

@stomachlines
PK-Subban-and-Lindsey-Vonn.jpg

Nooope, even tha white actresses that be lookin coo in movies, when I went to Google em now they all ugly. Yall betta quit breeding out our race, pretty soon we gone be extinct. Stay Woke ✊

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I’m dating half Latina/half SE Asian and she looks Persian. We get staired at everywhere we go and we’re in SF. Pretty sure it’s just because she is so attractive and people are trying to figure out why this long bearded dreadlocked negro is pulling such an attractive woman.

Lea

Pro
Daps
Any white women with a black guy. It was a old school word but these online incel white boys have brought it back into use.

used by weirdos who think any white women who may date a black guy does so because of low esteem.
You mean like Black guys calling Black Women Bed wenches?
Same weirdos thinking any Black Woman who may date a White guy does so because of low esteem
But of course that's different right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.