For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You mean like Black guys calling Black Women Bed wenches?
Same weirdos thinking any Black Woman who may date a White guy does so because of low esteem
But of course that's different right ?
tenor.gif

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

Supper

All Star
Daps
You mean like Black guys calling Black Women Bed wenches?
Same weirdos thinking any Black Woman who may date a White guy does so because of low esteem
But of course that's different right ?

- White man, Donovan Patrick Williams, of Greenville, tried to run over a BM/WW couple with his car

- Black man, Curtis Mason Jr., won a settlement against the Chicago Police Department because he was beaten by the three police officers so badly his skull was fractured just for being in a car with his white fiance.

- White man, Travis Ricci of Pheonix AZ, shoots at random BM/WW couple at Walmart hitting both, but killing the woman.

- White man, and self-proclaimed neo-nazi, Alan Leitzel Jr. of West Hazleton PA, murdered a white woman's 3 month old bi-racial son

- Black man, Aloysius Staton Jr. of Oceanside, NY, was brutally assaulted by a group of 7 white males for having a white girlfriend. He was charged for DEFENDING HIMSELF, but the case was dropped, and white males were arrested and charged.

- A black man Serigne Diouf, of Bellingham WA and his white girlfriend were assaulted by a group of white males in a parking lot while they yelled racial slurs at the couple

- White supremacist, Daniel Rowe of Olympia WA, ambushed BM/WW couple with a knife, but ended up getting knocked out by the black man.

- Black man, DaShawn Horne of Seattle WA, beaten within an inch of his life by baseball bat weilding Pacific Islander, Julian Tuimauga, while yelling racial slurs, for sleeping with his sister

- 2 white men, 25-year-old Bernard Szurant and 27-year-old Rudolph Evmeneko, yell racial slurs at BM/WW IR couple before savagely beating the boyfriend

- 2 white males, Thomas Herris Sigler, III, 46, and William A. Dennis, of Port Richey, Fla. continually harassed and attacked a black man and his white female partner

- 20+ members of white supremacist group, White Lives Matter, assault random BM/WW IR couples in Brentwood, Tenn.

And that's not even counting the cases of the white father and son in Georgia who held a BM/WW couple up at gun point at their own home or the case of the white man who stabbed a random black man in NYC, because he was angry about white women dating black men or the white man in Pennsylvania who shot and killed three women at a gym, because he was angry that "black men get the best of white women"(his words), or the white CO in panama city florida who was convicted of brutally beating a black inmate because he was engaged to a white woman. Or the white incel who shot up the yoga class killing two (white)women in who had been posting videos about his hatred of black men and IR dating.

Come up with a list half as long of black men attacking black women or white men over their IR relationships.

Black men & white women have it A LOT harder in their IR relationships than black women & white men do.

Oh, and at least black men didn't boycott a whole damn movie over some black women being shown in an IR relationship like black women did with the movie Red Tails, and were about to do with Michael B Jordan.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
My girlfriend is white, and live in Arizona.

The younger racist white dudes look like they want to say some shyt, but end up avoiding contact with me.

Them old white guys though? They act like it's their LIFE'S MISSION to hand out as many disgusted looks as possible. Usually a quick look in the eye gets them off that bullshyt. My girl isn't very confrontational, so I've had to get inventive with letting some of the younger old white guys (like 40s or 50s. In that age range where they think they can reenact Taken or some shyt after a couple Krav Maga classes) know that I'm not amused.

I've had a couple of black ladies I've worked with voice their disappointment that I'm dating outside the race. I've politely told them all that I'm with my girl because she's her, not specifically because she's white. It's crazy because I ended up having a real cool conversation with one of them about how it's completely possible to date a white woman and not be obsessed with them.
what part of AZ do you live? Because its not even a surprise for a Black person to be in a IR ship, as theres not much black people here outside of south phoenixth

It don't even bother me when I see a Black man and woman be in a IR here in my city, because Given my demographics in my city/school etc very likely you will end up with a Mexican/White partner as much as a Black woman/man because of the lack of black folks:pachaha:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
- White man, Donovan Patrick Williams, of Greenville, tried to run over a BM/WW couple with his car

- Black man, Curtis Mason Jr., won a settlement against the Chicago Police Department because he was beaten by the three police officers so badly his skull was fractured just for being in a car with his white fiance.

- White man, Travis Ricci of Pheonix AZ, shoots at random BM/WW couple at Walmart hitting both, but killing the woman.

- White man, and self-proclaimed neo-nazi, Alan Leitzel Jr. of West Hazleton PA, murdered a white woman's 3 month old bi-racial son

- Black man, Aloysius Staton Jr. of Oceanside, NY, was brutally assaulted by a group of 7 white males for having a white girlfriend. He was charged for DEFENDING HIMSELF, but the case was dropped, and white males were arrested and charged.

- A black man Serigne Diouf, of Bellingham WA and his white girlfriend were assaulted by a group of white males in a parking lot while they yelled racial slurs at the couple

- White supremacist, Daniel Rowe of Olympia WA, ambushed BM/WW couple with a knife, but ended up getting knocked out by the black man.

- Black man, DaShawn Horne of Seattle WA, beaten within an inch of his life by baseball bat weilding Pacific Islander, Julian Tuimauga, while yelling racial slurs, for sleeping with his sister

- 2 white men, 25-year-old Bernard Szurant and 27-year-old Rudolph Evmeneko, yell racial slurs at BM/WW IR couple before savagely beating the boyfriend

And that's not even counting the cases of the white father and son in Georgia who held a BM/WW couple up at gun point at their own home or the case of the white man who stabbed a random black man in NYC, because he was angry about white women dating black men or the white man in Pennsylvania who shot and killed three women at a gym, because he was angry that "black men get the best of white women"(his words), or the white CO in panama city florida who was convicted of brutally beating a black inmate because he was engaged to a white woman. Or the white incel who shot up the yoga class killing two (white)women in who had been posting videos about his hatred of black men and IR dating.

Come up with a list half as long of black men attack black women or white men over their IR relationships.

Black men & white women have it A LOT harder in their IR relationships than black women & white men do.

:dwillhuh: Bed bucking is that serious to you breh? How much time did it take you to research all of these incidents and compile this list? Really is a bucking convention going on in this thread.
:gucci:

Last edited:

Supper

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: Bed bucking ucking is that serious to you breh? How much time did it take you to research all of these incidents and compile this list? Really is a bucking convention going on in this thread.
:gucci:

The better question to ask is what would motivate a brotha to compile a list like that? It can't just be cuz he's interested in white chicks or to justify being with one, as there are more effective ways to do that.

But, that list is VERY valuable in the cases where you have a clown ass white boy, and the occasional basic swirling black chick goin around talking shyt about how "jealous" and angry brothas supposedly are about their funky relationships which happens far too often, mainly online. Breakin this baby out usually shuts them up real quick like and exposes their projection.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I think it's funny that White people give looks to ASIAN women that are with other men. They even give strange looks at ASIAN MEN that date ASIAN WOMEN :russ::russ::russ::russ:

How do you walk around thinking you own TWO races of women just off of ya skin color :younglolz::younglolz::younglolz::younglolz:

We live in that kind of world now :dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just white cops on the nightshift tailgaiting people on their way home from p*ssy or the store.

Now 5 miles over the speedlimit is too fast officer :troll: I'll try and be more careful.

After you have 2 kids and age you get beer goggles to people's stupidity. But I get it, everyone needs a bad guy .

As a father of 2 im just trying to get from one place to the next so you can get back home and cheeeeeel. Get some real estate and :blessed: in your private paradise called home.

We don't get much hate because we both washed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.