For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Only from my dad. Some of the shyt he says has me :dead:

But interracial relationships are common in California. I don’t think anyone cares anymore. Everyone dates everyone.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852

I see it a lot. I dont have the problem but it is very common to see Black people in IR relationships here. Many of the BM I date are not from here or just relocated from cities with larger Black populations. The ones that have been living here long or are from here are in IR relationships.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
My gf is Mexican. We used to go to a Mexican restaurant that had just opened and after a couple of trips noticed the shytty attitudes, poor service, etc. We could see them cooking the food, so that was never a concern, but the last time she ordered enchiladas and these fukkers brought her a couple of cold tortillas with unmelted cheese inside and sauce on top. Then when she had them remake it, they started saying shyt in Spanish thinking she didn’t understand them. So she said what she had to say in Spanish and that was the last time we ate there.

Other than that, some of those fakkit ass Mexican dudes try to stare, but I’m confrontational and am quick to stare back and loudly ask, “what the fukk are you looking at?!” None have ever done shyt beyond that. She gets dirty looks from some sisters, but she’ll check a chick in a heartbeat, regardless of race.

I notice Hispanics are more offended by their women dating men of other races than white men are.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White men think that they own Asian women. They'll even get mad when an Asian guy is with an attractive Asian chick.:heh:

Yup. Knew a Vietnamese (adopted) girl in college that mostly be with brehs and said the craziest shyt she got was from white guys:mjlol:

I didn't believe til one day we got lunch together at the UC and sat accross some frat cacs all staring with the :fire: faces. :laff: fukking ridiculous.

A little over five years ago I was at a pool hall with two white girls in Gainesville, Georgia. .

I believe this story based off the location alone.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
A little over five years ago I was at a pool hall with two white girls in Gainesville, Georgia.

Was this one of the angry white guys?:mjgrin:
aj-styles-696x392.jpg

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
White dudes and Indian dudes be the most salty..especially them corny ass indian dudes with tech jobs and make money...they be socially lame and when they see you with a white chick they be extra salty with the looks:umad:

Their thirst for white vag is unparalleled. :russ: Russell Peters even made a joke about that shyt one time. I got an Indian friend who is always warning white liberal women not to go to India on some :whoa: type shyt.

ed59de83edd45a061e71b3bea713488792ddcec41dca9bdc8ed4f978101ad4fc.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
never had a white girl as a significant other although of course ive been out with them on dates or whatever...the only time i ever had somebody approach me like that was in college..from my homegirl (black; who id been trying to get with and bag) who didnt like it when she saw me and my good friend from my hometown/high school who was visiting me on campus hugged up on a bench outside of our dorm lol..so triggered by it that the next time she saw me she got all up in my business trying to be indignant..i had to tell her about herself quick like you could have had what she got lol

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I have been in a IR relationship for like 5 years. Have not experienced any real racism. It's possible I've gotten dirty looks or something but not focused on strangers' thoughts. The people I care about support me.

So that explains the disagreement we had on the other thread... You really were triggered by my obvservation on BM/WW unions because you're in an IR relationship. Makes sense now. :ehh:

@Booksnrain @Nerdy black guy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.