For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I bet y’all love playing this game at home.

100151.jpg

:lolbron:

Daps
your wife is black right? Any of them old mfs say the n word

Are you gonna raise your Biracial kids to be more Black identified? or is it gonna be "they mixxed" or something else
Anyone black man or woman w/ a biracial child (unless they look like Pete Davidson but still) should raise their child as black identified.
Why? When they go out in the world people use the eye test to determine race and they will be considered black by the police, media, justice system, etc. because no one is going to saying show me your black and white percentages.
Hopefully that's the case for most black people with biracial children. If not.:mjpls:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Living in Vancouver I date a fair few Asian women and when I first started I was very aware of the stares, although not so much from Asian people but white guys.

:russ:

I remember once me and one of my ladies were at a restaurant and we were seated at the bar whilst they prepped our table and some white guy craned his neck all the way round to look at us in disbelief.

I told the chick and she made sure to kiss me in full view when we got to our table. He was like

:upsetfavre::beli:

I watched a show/news segment that was saying Vancouver has the largest concentration of rich Asian in the America’s or something like that ....fam you better seed one up and secure the bag

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
A little over five years ago I was at a pool hall with two white girls in Gainesville, Georgia. bytches were in there drunk, kissing each other, kissing me and grabbing dikk and being extra noisy. I'm a low key brother so I didn't like the extra shyt, but we were just out having drinks and shooting pool and afterwards getting the threesome poppin...

I was 24 at the time, the one girl was 27 and the older one was around 31-32...

I was the only black face in the building. I noticed the bartender bytch had a disgusted look from the time we came in. Table right next to us was four white dudes playing pool. I do think part of it was annoyance at how LOUD the younger white chick was. But the other part, they def kept giving dirty looks. Back then I was more confrontational than I am now, but I didn't go out for confrontation, so I stayed in my corner and when I caught stares, I just casually glanced them off...

The younger chick gets into it with one of the white guys. Somebody bumped the other one, and this chick turnt all the way up. Her friend brought her back to our side, and she was venting to me (I didn't even ask her what happened). But I did tell her to just chill, it was probably an accident, words are words...

We go out on the balcony, and the bartender tells us to tone it down or she throwing us out. This chick really wanted titles, so when I just told her to let's keep having a good time, she was with "baby" this and "baby" that...

We go inside and at some point she gets into it with two of the guys and the full blown cursing at each other. Her friend tries to mediate, bartender was grilling us, other white dudes glancing from my white girls to me. And I remember thinking something to the extent of "this crazy bytch can't hold liquor and gonna make me have to act on these guys". That crossed my mind in that moment...

So back in our table she telling me one of them made a racist remark about me, and how she wasn't going for that, "my kids are black", etc. Talking loudly still, calling them pussies, saying they not gonna bully her or us. Her friend started looking shook, and I told her them dudes didn't say nothing to me, so I'm cool. But both me and the friend said maybe we should leave...

bytch still wanted to drink so she fought us on leaving, and there came a point one of the white dudes said "yo, control your bytch". And his friends started cackling, and the other white girl with me looked terrified. Lmao my life and these memories man...

I told the dude who said it that she wasn't my woman, but he didn't have to call her a bytch, we leaving. And then somebody said something like "take the bytch back to the ghetto" and somebody else was like "get the fukk outta here". Everyone else in there stopped what they were doing cause when they started talking to me, they were loud, and I wasn't, but the younger bunny got loud with the "I'll fight a man, you p*ssy" and "watch your mouth" and all that. So of course, one of the guys said "bytch I'll knock you out if you touch me, and your man too". Something really similar to that, and of course the other guys just broke up with obnoxious laughter...

That got the juices flowing, and I told dude basically, watch your mouth, playa. I didn't disrespect you, and we got her and we leaving. Dude told me I better leave, so I stopped, walked within a foot of dude, and my exact words: "you won't be knocking shyt out over here. Not you or any of you muhfukkas". And I pointed at his friends...

Bartender threw my party out and said she was calling the cops. Riiiiggghhhhtttt, after all that, now she calling the cops when I tell them not to threaten me. But white boys took that as a threat and were like, meet me outside than, motherfukker!

I had the blower in the ride, and at that moment, I made up my mind that if them dudes followed me to our cars (white bytches parked near me but cam separate) they were about have to outrace bullets. They lagged behind us, I get to the car, grab the blower but kinda stand with it hidden and looked unassuming, talking to my chicks. And white girl was loud the whole time. As they coming out though, bartender does come out with phone on her ear screaming that she calling the police. So white boys held back, and we exchanged some words...

Basically them telling me I was lucky and still need to check my ghetto bytch, and me responding that any of them could get it. The exchange of words was probably less than 15 seconds, and they didn't come within 7 or 8 feet of me. But they ended up pulling back talking tough...

One of many scenarios in my life I was saved. And you can view "saved" in all ways. They probably felt confident in a 4-on-1 beatdown. I felt confident somebody was about to eat something. shyt could have gotten very ugly really soon...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Other slight incidents, but that one always jumps out when I'm asked. I gave a lot of white bytches dikk in Atlanta area...

I have never really dated a white woman. More like friends with benefits scenarios. I would if we clicked. My preference is sisters (of any shade, I'm not color struck, but I LOVE black women), but I love and appreciate all women. If a non black woman and I clicked and it turned monogamous and real, i can get down with that...

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You see the thread that's going viral on Twitter about a video some white guy sent his black friend of him shytting on his black girl for cheating on him? :snoop:

:PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja::PiruSoulja:
Twitter is Babylon. fukk the whole internet

God damn are you fukking serious????????:fewch::fewch::fewch::fewch:

Status
Not open for further replies.