For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
With all bullshyt you experience, its actually not even worth being in an IR..I can understand falling in deep love with someone where you cant pull away, but most of these couples are not in deep love so whats the point??
I read an article from an Asian woman with a cac man and she expressed how she hated seeing other Asian/cac couplings because it was too prevalent.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
They base it on their racism and delusion. Because she's not spewing the same racist rhetoric they do and because he can't fukk her. Just typical hateful delusional cac entitlement and arrogance. Bedwenches actually practice :mjpls:and be getting with some nerdy or lucky from king of the hill looking cacs.

imo it has a lot to do with biology+race

men of any race HATE seeing their woman with a man of another race because the nature of man is to be dominant and women to be submissive

at the root of things, what comes down to is white men, asian, arab, black etc don’t like seeing a man of another race with “their women” because they see it as them submitting to someone that isn’t them. men and women view sex differently. when men see a man of another race with their women, they view it as the women in subjection and submission. being dominated by. owned spiritually and carnally.

thats also why men & women view cheating differently.

a guy i work with we’re talking about it last week, he said that for a man.. he can cheat and have sex with a women that he has zero feelings for out of lust.. but a women to cheat, they have to have feelings towards another man. they see it as the ultimate act of submissiveness and belonging to their men betrayal.

white men will flat out refuse to even date a white women who has been a black man because of their inferiority complex masked by racism + dominant nature, they feel slighted and insecure..

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
A little over five years ago I was at a pool hall with two white girls in Gainesville, Georgia. bytches were in there drunk, kissing each other, kissing me and grabbing dikk and being extra noisy. I'm a low key brother so I didn't like the extra shyt, but we were just out having drinks and shooting pool and afterwards getting the threesome poppin...

I was 24 at the time, the one girl was 27 and the older one was around 31-32...

I was the only black face in the building. I noticed the bartender bytch had a disgusted look from the time we came in. Table right next to us was four white dudes playing pool. I do think part of it was annoyance at how LOUD the younger white chick was. But the other part, they def kept giving dirty looks. Back then I was more confrontational than I am now, but I didn't go out for confrontation, so I stayed in my corner and when I caught stares, I just casually glanced them off...

The younger chick gets into it with one of the white guys. Somebody bumped the other one, and this chick turnt all the way up. Her friend brought her back to our side, and she was venting to me (I didn't even ask her what happened). But I did tell her to just chill, it was probably an accident, words are words...

We go out on the balcony, and the bartender tells us to tone it down or she throwing us out. This chick really wanted titles, so when I just told her to let's keep having a good time, she was with "baby" this and "baby" that...

We go inside and at some point she gets into it with two of the guys and the full blown cursing at each other. Her friend tries to mediate, bartender was grilling us, other white dudes glancing from my white girls to me. And I remember thinking something to the extent of "this crazy bytch can't hold liquor and gonna make me have to act on these guys". That crossed my mind in that moment...

So back in our table she telling me one of them made a racist remark about me, and how she wasn't going for that, "my kids are black", etc. Talking loudly still, calling them pussies, saying they not gonna bully her or us. Her friend started looking shook, and I told her them dudes didn't say nothing to me, so I'm cool. But both me and the friend said maybe we should leave...

bytch still wanted to drink so she fought us on leaving, and there came a point one of the white dudes said "yo, control your bytch". And his friends started cackling, and the other white girl with me looked terrified. Lmao my life and these memories man...

I told the dude who said it that she wasn't my woman, but he didn't have to call her a bytch, we leaving. And then somebody said something like "take the bytch back to the ghetto" and somebody else was like "get the fukk outta here". Everyone else in there stopped what they were doing cause when they started talking to me, they were loud, and I wasn't, but the younger bunny got loud with the "I'll fight a man, you p*ssy" and "watch your mouth" and all that. So of course, one of the guys said "bytch I'll knock you out if you touch me, and your man too". Something really similar to that, and of course the other guys just broke up with obnoxious laughter...

That got the juices flowing, and I told dude basically, watch your mouth, playa. I didn't disrespect you, and we got her and we leaving. Dude told me I better leave, so I stopped, walked within a foot of dude, and my exact words: "you won't be knocking shyt out over here. Not you or any of you muhfukkas". And I pointed at his friends...

Bartender threw my party out and said she was calling the cops. Riiiiggghhhhtttt, after all that, now she calling the cops when I tell them not to threaten me. But white boys took that as a threat and were like, meet me outside than, motherfukker!

I had the blower in the ride, and at that moment, I made up my mind that if them dudes followed me to our cars (white bytches parked near me but cam separate) they were about have to outrace bullets. They lagged behind us, I get to the car, grab the blower but kinda stand with it hidden and looked unassuming, talking to my chicks. And white girl was loud the whole time. As they coming out though, bartender does come out with phone on her ear screaming that she calling the police. So white boys held back, and we exchanged some words...

Basically them telling me I was lucky and still need to check my ghetto bytch, and me responding that any of them could get it. The exchange of words was probably less than 15 seconds, and they didn't come within 7 or 8 feet of me. But they ended up pulling back talking tough...

One of many scenarios in my life I was saved. And you can view "saved" in all ways. They probably felt confident in a 4-on-1 beatdown. I felt confident somebody was about to eat something. shyt could have gotten very ugly really soon...
almost threw your life away over some dumb shyt smh....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

men of any race HATE seeing their woman with a man of another race because the nature of man is to be dominant and women to be submissive

at the root of things, what comes down to is white men, asian, arab, black etc don’t like seeing a man of another race with “their women” because they see it as them submitting to someone that isn’t them. men and women view sex differently. when men see a man of another race with their women, they view it as the women in subjection and submission. being dominated by. owned spiritually and carnally.

a guy i work with we’re talking about it last week, he said that for a man.. he can cheat and have sex with a women that he has zero feelings for out of lust.. but a women to cheat, they have to have feelings towards another man. they see it as the ultimate act of submissiveness and belonging to their men betrayal.

white men will flat out refuse to even date a white women who has been a black man because of their inferiority complex masked by racism + dominant nature, they feel slighted and insecure..
you find that same mindset on here tbh as well....
There's a segment of bw who date out, as a mechanism for coping with self hate. So they'll tolerate racist microaggressions towards black men or black people in general while dating....

For me personally, I'd feel uncomfortable being someone that may have dated a racist and let subtle shyt slide. IE, you can have sex with people from various races, ethnicities and backgrounds while still harboring prejudice and bigoted beliefs.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
you find that same mindset on here tbh as well....
There's a segment of bw who date out, as a mechanism for coping with self hate. So they'll tolerate racist microaggressions towards black men or black people in general while dating....

For me personally, I'd feel uncomfortable being someone that may have dated a racist and let subtle shyt slide. IE, you can have sex with people from various races, ethnicities and backgrounds while still being prejudice or a bigot.

or course you do because of the history of white supremacy and racism that has affected the black community

where as other races of men feel that way not only for biological reasons but because their inferiority complex.. racists at their core feel inferior to black people esp black men that’s why they overcompensation with laws, behaviors, stereotypes etc against black people to make themselves look like in a better light.. but they aren’t.

after being with my man, i don’t think that i could ever be with someone not him, he has me carnally and spiritually. we could go through whatever, hell and back and i’d still stand right by him because of the person he is. the qualities and traits he has that are so rare that the “faults” are so insignificant to the bigger picture. other man, especially white men just don’t have it and they known it, that’s why when i was with my ex and i’d listen to rap music he would say wierd shyt like “i bet what you really want is to date a black guy”.. because at their core they know that black men outweigh them in terms of a lot of things

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The receipts are the attacks on Black Women like Simone Biles, Michelle Williams, Paula Patton, Halle Berry and many more. The stalking of Facebook accounts. Spying on Black Women sites and complaining. Black Women don't waste time doing things like this.
If we are counting stuff said on the internet that said individuals may never see. I would say BW coming at black men do this with greater volume and frequency.micheal b Jordan, Donald Glover, Mike Colter, Omari hardwick, Mike coulter, Charles Leno. Half these men had to publicly come out and defend there partner from detractors. I can't remember one time a BW had to do the same.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Just white cops on the nightshift tailgaiting people on their way home from p*ssy or the store.

Now 5 miles over the speedlimit is too fast officer :troll: I'll try and be more careful.

After you have 2 kids and age you get beer goggles to people's stupidity. But I get it, everyone needs a bad guy .

As a father of 2 im just trying to get from one place to the next so you can get back home and cheeeeeel. Get some real estate and :blessed: in your private paradise called home.

We don't get much hate because we both washed.

^^^THIS^^^

Having someone you love and a family changes everything.
I think 3 times before I do anything with every encounter with a rabid white person.
Like for instance the other morning at my sons school.
His teacher gonna come at me about some project they have that she's making in to a college level event.
So I told her I wasn't with that shyt and to talk to her student about it, I have two businesses to run and the govt to keep happy, I don't have time.
So she cops an attitude as if I AM the one at fault.
:hhh::gucci:
I had to step back and remember this is my sons school...can't go up side anyones head or curse out his teacher cause he has to go to school there.
So I just gave her the silent :birdman: stare until she walked away.

It's real hard to NOT give them what their asses deserve, but you gotta rise above these a$$holes.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Why do you still post on this site?
Most black men don't even care like that, it's just that more than often when it's a black women with a white man. The signs of her being a sambo or trying too hard to appease her white man are visible. That is the issue, the bullshyt she would not do if she was with a black man.

Feel this way about black men who act the same way when their significant other is a white women.

If that isn't the case when we meet a IR couple, then we really don't care. Now cacs and every other race for the most part be on that bullshyt when they see their women with a breh.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Other than that, some of those fakkit ass Mexican dudes try to stare, but I’m confrontational and am quick to stare back and loudly ask, “what the fukk are you looking at?!” None have ever done shyt beyond that. She gets dirty looks from some sisters, but she’ll check a chick in a heartbeat, regardless of race.
Mexican men hate it when we smash their women
CACs who ain't incels dont really care, Asian brehs won't say nothing but Mexican dudes always be getting heated bout that shyt

For me,I'd say 99.9% of the stares come from white men. Black women really don't give a fukk about pawgers from my own experience unless it's moms, grandmothers, and aunts. :yeshrug:
If they consider you fine and with a reasonable amount of success financially they do

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why do you still post on this site?
Most black men don't even care like that, it's just that more than often when it's a black women with a white man. The signs of her being a sambo or trying too hard to appease her white man are visible. That is the issue, the bullshyt she would not do if she was with a black man.

Feel this way about black men who act the same way when their significant other is a white women.

If that isn't the case when we meet a IR couple, then we really don't care. Now cacs and every other race for the most part be on that bullshyt when they see their women with a breh.
You can't say you don't care, then turnaround and tell folks why you mad.:russ:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wife is Asian...

Haven't really experienced any.

If you marry an asian, latina(especially with a dark tan), Indian, etc. you dont' catch alot of flack or close to the same as being with a yt woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.