For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lea

Pro
Daps
So, come up with a list at least HALF as long as mine of them doing it. And then maybe we might take your pleas of victimhood seriously.

And so have black women..... btw. Just so you know.

Making ya'll the ONLY race of FEMALE to ever physically attack an IR couple. What other race of women do you know of to ever physically assault someone for being in an IR relationship? Black females are in a class of their own in that regard. And then ya'll want to the first to yap about some "toxic masculinity". :mjlol:

But, the fact of the matter is that actual attacks on BM/WW couples FAR outnumber those on BW/WM couples. It just ain't comparable. You're complaining about nothing to get some attention while brothas out there actually deal with REAL threats.

And no black ever called for a boycott of those people in anyway. Unlike ya'll.

RedTails

A white woman is the only love interest in new movie "Red Tails (Tuskegee Airmen)"
Um So Why Am I Supposed to go See "Red Tails"? Are There Any Black Women in this Movie? - What About Our Daughters - What About Our Daughters

Michael B Jordan

Is Black Twitter boycotting ‘Black Panther’ because Michael B. Jordan isn’t dating a black woman?

By all means please do show the black male equivalent of that cyberbullying shyt.
So..some Black Women were upset about WW being the love interest in Red Tails and that equals a boycott? Like I said,,,what group intiated it? How long did it last? If there was truly a boycott these questions shouldn't be a problem for you to answer..people venting online doesn't equal a boycott. If you want cyber bullying just look around this board.. I consider going to a perfect strangers Facebook or Instagram and posting pictures of who they are dating and calling her a bedwench deranged. Black Women don't do that.
All the insults and name calling of Black Women with Non Black husbands or boyfriends. You say I'm trying to get attention because you can't stand the fact I'm telling the truth. BM ,by the way are the only ones who do this. All the videos and twitter explosion and hatred Serena Williams got by Black Men proves my point. I won't even get into the Halle Berry backlash.
So, come up with a list at least HALF as long as mine of them doing it. And then maybe we might take your pleas of victimhood seriously.

And so have black women..... btw. Just so you know.

Making ya'll the ONLY race of FEMALE to ever physically attack an IR couple. What other race of women do you know of to ever physically assault someone for being in an IR relationship? Black females are in a class of their own in that regard. And then ya'll want to the first to yap about some "toxic masculinity". :mjlol:

But, the fact of the matter is that actual attacks on BM/WW couples FAR outnumber those on BW/WM couples. It just ain't comparable. You're complaining about nothing to get some attention while brothas out there actually deal with REAL threats.

And no black ever called for a boycott of those people in anyway. Unlike ya'll.

RedTails

A white woman is the only love interest in new movie "Red Tails (Tuskegee Airmen)"
Um So Why Am I Supposed to go See "Red Tails"? Are There Any Black Women in this Movie? - What About Our Daughters - What About Our Daughters

Michael B Jordan

Is Black Twitter boycotting ‘Black Panther’ because Michael B. Jordan isn’t dating a black woman?

By all means please do show the black male equivalent of that cyberbullying shyt.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Physically attack random WM or BW in IR relationships like this? I've never heard of a non-black woman doing something like this tbh, let alone to some random IR black woman.

I would think most of ww anger would be directed as asian and "brown" women who white males most often fetishize and get with.

There's another oone about a white chick and her black boyfriend getting jumped by a bunch of females in a McDonalds I came across years ago. Gonna have to scrape the web to find that one.

It may be unrecoverable from the web archives though.
I meant "attack" not in the literal sense I meant only the sense of verbal, and cyber insulting.

as I said in the above post its only asian women. "brown"/latina women are not really "brown" breh they are white to, they just "Hola" instead of Hello and speak spanish. Thats not an interracial relationship. Thats no different than some brothas who fetishize Afro-Latinas.

Anyways if were going by physicial? probably not no, BUT you'll rarely find any case of WW attacking a AW X WM couple either bruh:yeshrug: and thats the biggest IR couple and as you said who WM fetish the most.

As I said WW do it differently/more silent. WW are a bit more incognito in showing their displeasure.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What does any of this have to do with what I'm saying? Are you saying only White Men are racist? Black Men have attacked IR couples also, so your list is irrelevant and dodging my point.
Black Men (just look around here) do the exact same thing to bully and try to humiliate Black Women in ir relationships. I don't remember any Black Women boycotting Red Tails. Can you provide links? What was the group that organized the boycott called? And when you talk Michael B Jordan be sure to add in Black Male anger and attacks on Serena Williams when she married her White husband, Talk about the attacks on Kamala Harris by Black Men because of her husband, Halle Berry, Malia Obama, etc..etc.
Now please address my original reply . Thank You.

Yes, you dumb white bytch.

Alot of crackers in this thread. :sas1: Don't ask me how I know. :sas2:

Especially you @Whooty Chaser :umad:

Daps
Don't get any looks or shyt talk.

I'm an a$$hole and will stare back at anyone until they look away, so there's that. Honestly get more looks when I'm with a fine sista because I'm short :russ:. They like "you with this nikka?" The sistas will be like "he has a degree, a job and moves his hips well." :russ::russ::shaq:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hmm.

Not in a relationship but I had a Mexican jumpoff and I'd get random stares when we'd hang out around Atlanta.
Mainly from black women :russ:
But no-one ever said anything to us

Lea

Pro
Daps
Yes, you dumb white bytch.

Alot of crackers in this thread. :sas1: Don't ask me how I know. :sas2:

Especially you @Whooty Chaser :umad:
Call me what you want but your stupid hypocritical ass still can't dispute what I'm saying. Idiots like you get cornered and your small brain can only go into attack mode. Keep talking Dummy

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You see the thread that's going viral on Twitter about a video some white guy sent his black friend of him shytting on his black girl for cheating on him? :snoop:

Jesus turning water into wine, I wasn't expecting that. :scust: Spoiler that man.

When you said "shytting on his black girl" you should have said it was literal. :scust:

Anyway that bytch is beyond damaged goods at this point and she be permanently disowned.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've only ever been with black/caribbean women. I only had a few stares from ethiopian men once when I was dating this bad (:wow:) ethiopian chick a while back. It wasn't hostile stares it was more like :ohhh: and curiousity than anything else.

Some of the pathetic bedwenches I've seen are lame as fukk though. :mjlol: Trying to prove something to me by being extra affectionate with their white man but tone it down and look stupid once a woman I'm with comes in the frame.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Call me what you want but your stupid hypocritical ass still can't dispute what I'm saying. Idiots like you get cornered and your small brain can only go into attack mode. Keep talking Dummy

bytch your opinion means nothing to me.:childplease:

Keep capping for white men though.

I have seen your post history. :sas2:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Truthfully I got more stares when I dated a dime black woman. She was way above my pay grade. Not now but back then she was. It was highly annoying knowing everywhere we went dudes might try to test me.

Lea

Pro
Daps
bytch your opinion means nothing to me.:childplease:

Keep capping for white men though.

I have seen your post history. :sas2:
Like I said you brain dead homosexual- add something to the conversation or put a pistol in your ear and do the world a favor. Learn how to spell before you try to insult someone you fukking moron----capping ?
Are you really this illiterate?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
A little over five years ago I was at a pool hall with two white girls in Gainesville, Georgia. bytches were in there drunk, kissing each other, kissing me and grabbing dikk and being extra noisy. I'm a low key brother so I didn't like the extra shyt, but we were just out having drinks and shooting pool and afterwards getting the threesome poppin...

I was 24 at the time, the one girl was 27 and the older one was around 31-32...

I was the only black face in the building. I noticed the bartender bytch had a disgusted look from the time we came in. Table right next to us was four white dudes playing pool. I do think part of it was annoyance at how LOUD the younger white chick was. But the other part, they def kept giving dirty looks. Back then I was more confrontational than I am now, but I didn't go out for confrontation, so I stayed in my corner and when I caught stares, I just casually glanced them off...

The younger chick gets into it with one of the white guys. Somebody bumped the other one, and this chick turnt all the way up. Her friend brought her back to our side, and she was venting to me (I didn't even ask her what happened). But I did tell her to just chill, it was probably an accident, words are words...

We go out on the balcony, and the bartender tells us to tone it down or she throwing us out. This chick really wanted titles, so when I just told her to let's keep having a good time, she was with "baby" this and "baby" that...

We go inside and at some point she gets into it with two of the guys and the full blown cursing at each other. Her friend tries to mediate, bartender was grilling us, other white dudes glancing from my white girls to me. And I remember thinking something to the extent of "this crazy bytch can't hold liquor and gonna make me have to act on these guys". That crossed my mind in that moment...

So back in our table she telling me one of them made a racist remark about me, and how she wasn't going for that, "my kids are black", etc. Talking loudly still, calling them pussies, saying they not gonna bully her or us. Her friend started looking shook, and I told her them dudes didn't say nothing to me, so I'm cool. But both me and the friend said maybe we should leave...

bytch still wanted to drink so she fought us on leaving, and there came a point one of the white dudes said "yo, control your bytch". And his friends started cackling, and the other white girl with me looked terrified. Lmao my life and these memories man...

I told the dude who said it that she wasn't my woman, but he didn't have to call her a bytch, we leaving. And then somebody said something like "take the bytch back to the ghetto" and somebody else was like "get the fukk outta here". Everyone else in there stopped what they were doing cause when they started talking to me, they were loud, and I wasn't, but the younger bunny got loud with the "I'll fight a man, you p*ssy" and "watch your mouth" and all that. So of course, one of the guys said "bytch I'll knock you out if you touch me, and your man too". Something really similar to that, and of course the other guys just broke up with obnoxious laughter...

That got the juices flowing, and I told dude basically, watch your mouth, playa. I didn't disrespect you, and we got her and we leaving. Dude told me I better leave, so I stopped, walked within a foot of dude, and my exact words: "you won't be knocking shyt out over here. Not you or any of you muhfukkas". And I pointed at his friends...

Bartender threw my party out and said she was calling the cops. Riiiiggghhhhtttt, after all that, now she calling the cops when I tell them not to threaten me. But white boys took that as a threat and were like, meet me outside than, motherfukker!

I had the blower in the ride, and at that moment, I made up my mind that if them dudes followed me to our cars (white bytches parked near me but cam separate) they were about have to outrace bullets. They lagged behind us, I get to the car, grab the blower but kinda stand with it hidden and looked unassuming, talking to my chicks. And white girl was loud the whole time. As they coming out though, bartender does come out with phone on her ear screaming that she calling the police. So white boys held back, and we exchanged some words...

Basically them telling me I was lucky and still need to check my ghetto bytch, and me responding that any of them could get it. The exchange of words was probably less than 15 seconds, and they didn't come within 7 or 8 feet of me. But they ended up pulling back talking tough...

One of many scenarios in my life I was saved. And you can view "saved" in all ways. They probably felt confident in a 4-on-1 beatdown. I felt confident somebody was about to eat something. shyt could have gotten very ugly really soon...
giphy.gif

Lea

Pro
Daps
I'mma gonna need receipts

@CarmelBarbie real talk. Why you in here? Aren't you married to black man.
The receipts are the attacks on Black Women like Simone Biles, Michelle Williams, Paula Patton, Halle Berry and many more. The stalking of Facebook accounts. Spying on Black Women sites and complaining. Black Women don't waste time doing things like this.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Was this one of the angry white guys?:mjgrin:
aj-styles-696x392.jpg

Lol I don't know who the guy in the pic is, and to be honest I don't remember what the guys looked like. This was around Nov/Dec of 2013...

A

All I got out of that story was you were a bytch n u dont let your nuts hang :yeshrug:

I know that was supposed to be funny, but jokes aren't your thing, homie...

She wasn't my girl. I'm all around the area doing illegal shyt and riding dirty and I'm a multiple time felon. I'm not going to a pool hall looking for trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.