For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
^^^THIS^^^

Having someone you love and a family changes everything.
I think 3 times before I do anything with every encounter with a rabid white person.
Like for instance the other morning at my sons school.
His teacher gonna come at me about some project they have that she's making in to a college level event.
So I told her I wasn't with that shyt and to talk to her student about it, I have two businesses to run and the govt to keep happy, I don't have time.
So she cops an attitude as if I AM the one at fault.
:hhh::gucci:
I had to step back and remember this is my sons school...can't go up side anyones head or curse out his teacher cause he has to go to school there.
So I just gave her the silent :birdman: stare until she walked away.

It's real hard to NOT give them what their asses deserve, but you gotta rise above these a$$holes.
Family and property will mature you quick quick. Changes happy hours, encounters on the street, who I chill with and how I present myself.

Short of someone being aggressive toward my family I have to just let the dumb shyt slide.

A stranger feeling a way about who im paired with is a demonic trait I can't let distract me. The person bringing drama is never of sound character.

Last edited:

Lea

Pro
Daps
If we are counting stuff said on the internet that said individuals may never see. I would say BW coming at black men do this with greater volume and frequency.micheal b Jordan, Donald Glover, Mike Colter, Omari hardwick, Mike coulter, Charles Leno. Half these men had to publicly come out and defend there partner from detractors. I can't remember one time a BW had to do the same.
Detractors like who? We all have seen first hand the hatred and name calling famous Black Women and their partners have endured on YouTube , Twitter and social media in general ..I mean the attacks on Tamera Housely by Black Men was disgusting.. Michelle Williams is another one, Eve, there have been many Black Women that have come forward to speak on the harassment and hatred they get from Black Men. Black Women are not making videos and stalking Black Men's Facebook and Instagram accounts so the evidence is clear you are very wrong with your comment that Black Women come at Black Men with greater volume and frequency.

Supper

All Star
Daps
So..some Black Women were upset about WW being the love interest in Red Tails and that equals a boycott? Like I said,,,what group intiated it? How long did it last? If there was truly a boycott these questions shouldn't be a problem for you to answer..people venting online doesn't equal a boycott. If you want cyber bullying just look around this board.. I consider going to a perfect strangers Facebook or Instagram and posting pictures of who they are dating and calling her a bedwench deranged. Black Women don't do that.
All the insults and name calling of Black Women with Non Black husbands or boyfriends. You say I'm trying to get attention because you can't stand the fact I'm telling the truth. BM ,by the way are the only ones who do this. All the videos and twitter explosion and hatred Serena Williams got by Black Men proves my point. I won't even get into the Halle Berry backlash.

This is the age of the internet. Since when do movements have to be centralized around a singular organization or person? The Arab spring wasn't, the OG ferguson activist weren't.

I showed you the actual people online organizing themselves and calling for the boycott of redtails and michael b jordan. On top of a plethora of stories about BM/WW couples being PHYSICALLY attacked. One of which was done by a black female. Again, making ya'll the only race of women on record to ever have committed a physical attack on an IR couple.

You on the other hand haven't posted a LICK of evidence for you claims about black women in interracial relationships being "harassed online". Not a link, quotes, video evidence, screenshots, NOTHING. Because you don't have any.

Isn't it funny how black men's reality, being PHYSICALLY attacked, is STILL a lot worse than black women's fantasies and over exaggerations of victimhood for attention ie being "harassed online".

Our struggle is in a completely different ballpark then ya'lls.

Last edited:

Lea

Pro
Daps
This is the age of the internet. Since when do movements have to be centralized around a singular organization or person? The Arab spring wasn't, the OG ferguson activist weren't.

I showed you the actual people online organizing themselves and calling for the boycott of redtails and michael b jordan. On top of a plethora of stories about BM/WW couples being PHYSICALLY attacked. One of which was done by a black female. Again, making ya'll the only race of women on record to ever have committed a physical attack on an IR couple.

You on the other hand haven't posted a LICK of evidence for you claims about black women in interracial relationships being "harassed online". Not a link, quotes, video evidence, screenshots, NOTHING. Because you don't have any.

Isn't it funny how black men's reality, being PHYSICALLY attacked, is STILL a lot worse than black women's fantasies and over exaggerations of victimhood for attention ie being "harassed online".

Our struggle is in a completely different ballpark then ya'lls.
So now boycotts are just random get togethers and no organization or leadership is involved? Only in the mind of someone who is telling a lie and can't get out of it..one woman used the term 'boycott' and you're making it into a full fledged event that never happened, which is why you can't provide any links, pics, articles or anything about this fake news.
You have one incident of a Black Woman angry about an ir relationship and you're proud of it??? Black Men have been in relationships with White Women for years and that's all you got? Gee...we really care don't we? That should tell you something shouldn't it? Oh..since you're so informed about ir attacks are you going to post the Black Men that beat a White Man and his Black girlfriend with bats in Brooklyn, New York? Or how about the four Black Marines in San Diego that broke into a White fellow Marine and his Black wife's home and murdered them out of plain racism and jealousy? There's many more but those are two I can think of right now, so are you going to put up all the videos of Black Men that attack ir couples? I just bet you won't. Everyone sees the angry hateful name-calling Black Men use when a Black Woman is with a Non Black Man ..the latest being Loni Love. Now please provide evidence of this phantom boycott or just own up to your lie. Even a pic of Black Women protesting outside a theater would give you a little credibility.

Last edited:

Supper

All Star
Daps
So now boycotts are just random get togethers and no organization or leadership is involved? Only in the mind of someone who is telling a lie and can't get out of it..one woman used the term 'boycott' and you're making it into a full fledged event that never happened, which is why you can't provide any links, pics, articles or anything about this fake news.
Black Men have been in relationships with White Women for years and that's all you got? Gee...we really care don't we? That should tell you something shouldn't it? Oh..since you're so informed about ir attacks are you going to post the Black Men that beat a White Man and his Black girlfriend with bats in Brooklyn, New York? Or how about the four Black Marines in San Diego that broke into a White fellow Marine and his Black wife's home and murdered them out of plain racism and jealousy? There's many more but those are two I can think of right now, so are you going to put up all the videos of Black Men that attack ir couples? I just bet you won't. Everyone sees the angry hateful name-calling Black Men use when a Black Woman is with a Non Black Man ..the latest being Loni Love. Now please provide evidence of this phantom boycott or just own up to your lie. Even a pic of Black Women protesting outside a theater would give you a little credibility.

First off. I'm calling bs on that. In my time scraping the net I've never heard of a story like that. So, now you're going to have to do something you've failed to do this whole time thus far. POST A LINK TO THE STORY and/or give exact the names the people involved. Though, I'm sure if it really happened all of the black feminist, swirler blogs, and white supremacist would've been all over it and made it go viral.

And the only credible case you've cited where black men attacked an IR couple in San diego happened 11 years(over a decade) ago. Nice going.

The story I posted of a black woman doing it is more recent that that. So, you're at 11 to 1 at this point, not counting the case with the polynesian dude and his sister. All you need to do is post just 4 more to have HALF(I'm rounding down for your benefit) the amount of stories where BW/WM couples are physically attacked that I requested and then maybe I'll take you seriously on your claims of black men going after black women in interracial relationships seriously.

And btw in terms of severity, verified and documented physical attacks far outweigh mere unsubstantiated claims of "online harassment" thus should be the main point of contention here. You're at 11 to 1 in that area. Not looking too good.

You have one incident of a Black Woman angry about an ir relationship and you're proud of it???

And that ONE incident makes ya'll the ONLY race of female on record to ever have gone so far as to physically assault someone for being in an IR couple. Why are black women the ONLY race of females to ever have committed what is traditionally and statistically a very white and VERY very male crime while no other race of female is on record for doing it? Not even white women. Makes ya wonder, huh.

The online boycotts of redtails and michael b jordan that black women did have already been linked to. Take it or leave it. One black women in a forum explicitly calling for it against redtails and many other black female commenters on that blog standing in solidarity with her, and popular black female youtuber Cyn G from youtube ON VIDEO calling for a boycott of Michael b Jordan, and there's plenty of articles, blogs, and videos on line offering commentary on the boycotts. Which is still a lot more than you have offered which is zilch, zero, nothing. Dropping different celebrities names that no one cares about ain't helping your cases one bit. How bout a link, video evidence, a screenshot, an embedded tweet, a quote? Find me a video of a popular black male youtuber calling for a boycott of some black woman in an IR relationship.

11 to 1. Remember that.

Last edited:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Consider yourself lucky.

Lotta them mexican dudes be on some next level fukk shyt when when it comes to black men bein with their women.

Dallas acid attack victim opens up about the horrific ordeal | Daily Mail Online

:martin:...................vvvv bytch ass vvvv

Man commits hate crime because mother is dating African-American man, police say

Boy, I tell you.

These Texas hispanics be playin it cool with black folk. Dressing like us, talking like us, ridin like us, jammin our music, being all in our circles cheesin tryna fit in, etc etc but wanna lose it when a brotha starts talking to a tena chick. When it really comes down it they no different then SoCal hispanics.

At least SoCal hispanics keep to themselves for the most part and are more honest with how they feel.

Last edited:

Supper

All Star
Daps
- White man, Donovan Patrick Williams, of Greenville, tried to run over a BM/WW couple with his car

- Black man, Curtis Mason Jr., won a settlement against the Chicago Police Department because he was beaten by the three police officers so badly his skull was fractured just for being in a car with his white fiance.

- White man, Travis Ricci of Pheonix AZ, shoots at random BM/WW couple at Walmart hitting both, but killing the woman.

- White man, and self-proclaimed neo-nazi, Alan Leitzel Jr. of West Hazleton PA, murdered a white woman's 3 month old bi-racial son

- Black man, Aloysius Staton Jr. of Oceanside, NY, was brutally assaulted by a group of 7 white males for having a white girlfriend. He was charged for DEFENDING HIMSELF, but the case was dropped, and white males were arrested and charged.

- A black man Serigne Diouf, of Bellingham WA and his white girlfriend were assaulted by a group of white males in a parking lot while they yelled racial slurs at the couple

- White supremacist, Daniel Rowe of Olympia WA, ambushed BM/WW couple with a knife, but ended up getting knocked out by the black man.

- Black man, DaShawn Horne of Seattle WA, beaten within an inch of his life by baseball bat weilding Pacific Islander, Julian Tuimauga, while yelling racial slurs, for sleeping with his sister

- 2 white men, 25-year-old Bernard Szurant and 27-year-old Rudolph Evmeneko, yell racial slurs at BM/WW IR couple before savagely beating the boyfriend

- 2 white males, Thomas Herris Sigler, III, 46, and William A. Dennis, of Port Richey, Fla. continually harassed and attacked a black man and his white female partner

- 20+ members of white supremacist group, White Lives Matter, assault random BM/WW IR couples in Brentwood, Tenn.

And that's not even counting the cases of the white father and son in Georgia who held a BM/WW couple up at gun point at their own home or the case of the white man who stabbed a random black man in NYC, because he was angry about white women dating black men or the white man in Pennsylvania who shot and killed three women at a gym, because he was angry that "black men get the best of white women"(his words), or the white CO in panama city florida who was convicted of brutally beating a black inmate because he was engaged to a white woman. Or the white incel who shot up the yoga class killing two (white)women in who had been posting videos about his hatred of black men and IR dating.

Come up with a list half as long of black men attacking black women or white men over their IR relationships.

Black men & white women have it A LOT harder in their IR relationships than black women & white men do.

Oh, and at least black men didn't boycott a whole damn movie over some black women being shown in an IR relationship like black women did with the movie Red Tails, and were about to do with Michael B Jordan.

- White man, James Descant, of Metairie, LA tried to run over BM/WW couple with his car

- White men, Warren Stratton, 66, Troy Noe, 52, John Noe, 22 of Oak Hill, Florida, brutally beat a black man just for being with his wife wife at a bar.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
First off. I'm calling bs on that. In my time scraping the net I've never heard of a story like that. So, now you're going to have to do something you've failed to do this whole time thus far. POST A LINK TO THE STORY and/or give exact the names the people involved. Though, I'm sure if it really happened all of the black feminist, swirler blogs, and white supremacist would've been all over it and made it go viral.

And the only credible case you've cited where black men attacked an IR couple in San diego happened 11 years(over a decade) ago. Nice going.

The story I posted of a black woman doing it is more recent that that. So, you're at 11 to 1 at this point, not counting the case with the polynesian dude and his sister. All you need to do is post just 4 more to have HALF(I'm rounding down for your benefit) the amount of stories where BW/WM couples are physically attacked that I requested and then maybe I'll take you seriously on your claims of black men going after black women in interracial relationships seriously.

And btw in terms of severity, verified and documented physical attacks far outweigh mere unsubstantiated claims of "online harassment" thus should be the main point of contention here. You're at 11 to 1 in that area. Not looking too good.

And that ONE incident makes ya'll the ONLY race of female on record to ever have gone so far as to physically assault someone for being in an IR couple. Why are black women the ONLY race of females to ever have committed what is traditionally and statistically a very white and VERY very male crime while no other race of female is on record for doing it? Not even white women. Makes ya wonder, huh.

The online boycotts of redtails and michael b jordan that black women did have already been linked to. Take it or leave it. One black women in a forum explicitly calling for it against redtails and many other black female commenters on that blog standing in solidarity with her, and popular black female youtuber Cyn G from youtube ON VIDEO calling for a boycott of Michael b Jordan, and there's plenty of articles, blogs, and videos on line offering commentary on the boycotts. Which is still a lot more than you have offered which is zilch, zero, nothing. Dropping different celebrities names that no one cares about ain't helping your cases one bit. How bout a link, video evidence, a screenshot, an embedded tweet, a quote? Find me a video of a popular black male youtuber calling for a boycott of some black woman in an IR relationship.

11 to 1. Remember that.
Did she come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.