For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
With a mestiza cuban

Like Camila Cabello color

So I'm not sure if this counts but

I get alot of stares from old ass cac cubans male & female and younger cuban dudes sometimes

That's about it
What's mestiza

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
My chick is Indian...haven't met her mom yet, but I know some of her family will be fukked up. And the moment they say something out of pocket, I'mma check 'em. I haven't and may not put a ring on her finger so we'll see how far this goes.

Other than that, nothing...she doesn't quite look Indian so we don't really get stares in public.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Two of the most racist places on the internet. :russ:

Yahoo comments are always wild. Like it's unfiltered hateful whiteness.
There, YouTube and any anti-left &/or right-wing sites and you know what? I love it. Like to get into the minds of these crackkkaz. That said, I don't fucc w/ their women. Conflict of interest.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
- White man, Donovan Patrick Williams, of Greenville, tried to run over a BM/WW couple with his car

- Black man, Curtis Mason Jr., won a settlement against the Chicago Police Department because he was beaten by the three police officers so badly his skull was fractured just for being in a car with his white fiance.

- White man, Travis Ricci of Pheonix AZ, shoots at random BM/WW couple at Walmart hitting both, but killing the woman.

- White man, and self-proclaimed neo-nazi, Alan Leitzel Jr. of West Hazleton PA, murdered a white woman's 3 month old bi-racial son

- Black man, Aloysius Staton Jr. of Oceanside, NY, was brutally assaulted by a group of 7 white males for having a white girlfriend. He was charged for DEFENDING HIMSELF, but the case was dropped, and white males were arrested and charged.

- A black man Serigne Diouf, of Bellingham WA and his white girlfriend were assaulted by a group of white males in a parking lot while they yelled racial slurs at the couple

- White supremacist, Daniel Rowe of Olympia WA, ambushed BM/WW couple with a knife, but ended up getting knocked out by the black man.

- Black man, DaShawn Horne of Seattle WA, beaten within an inch of his life by baseball bat weilding Pacific Islander, Julian Tuimauga, while yelling racial slurs, for sleeping with his sister

- 2 white men, 25-year-old Bernard Szurant and 27-year-old Rudolph Evmeneko, yell racial slurs at BM/WW IR couple before savagely beating the boyfriend

- 2 white males, Thomas Herris Sigler, III, 46, and William A. Dennis, of Port Richey, Fla. continually harassed and attacked a black man and his white female partner

- 20+ members of white supremacist group, White Lives Matter, assault random BM/WW IR couples in Brentwood, Tenn.

And that's not even counting the cases of the white father and son in Georgia who held a BM/WW couple up at gun point at their own home or the case of the white man who stabbed a random black man in NYC, because he was angry about white women dating black men or the white man in Pennsylvania who shot and killed three women at a gym, because he was angry that "black men get the best of white women"(his words), or the white CO in panama city florida who was convicted of brutally beating a black inmate because he was engaged to a white woman. Or the white incel who shot up the yoga class killing two (white)women in who had been posting videos about his hatred of black men and IR dating.

Come up with a list half as long of black men attacking black women or white men over their IR relationships.

Black men & white women have it A LOT harder in their IR relationships than black women & white men do.

Oh, and at least black men didn't boycott a whole damn movie over some black women being shown in an IR relationship like black women did with the movie Red Tails, and were about to do with Michael B Jordan.
:picard::whew::damn:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
- White man, Donovan Patrick Williams, of Greenville, tried to run over a BM/WW couple with his car

- Black man, Curtis Mason Jr., won a settlement against the Chicago Police Department because he was beaten by the three police officers so badly his skull was fractured just for being in a car with his white fiance.

- White man, Travis Ricci of Pheonix AZ, shoots at random BM/WW couple at Walmart hitting both, but killing the woman.

- White man, and self-proclaimed neo-nazi, Alan Leitzel Jr. of West Hazleton PA, murdered a white woman's 3 month old bi-racial son

- Black man, Aloysius Staton Jr. of Oceanside, NY, was brutally assaulted by a group of 7 white males for having a white girlfriend. He was charged for DEFENDING HIMSELF, but the case was dropped, and white males were arrested and charged.

- A black man Serigne Diouf, of Bellingham WA and his white girlfriend were assaulted by a group of white males in a parking lot while they yelled racial slurs at the couple

- White supremacist, Daniel Rowe of Olympia WA, ambushed BM/WW couple with a knife, but ended up getting knocked out by the black man.

- Black man, DaShawn Horne of Seattle WA, beaten within an inch of his life by baseball bat weilding Pacific Islander, Julian Tuimauga, while yelling racial slurs, for sleeping with his sister

- 2 white men, 25-year-old Bernard Szurant and 27-year-old Rudolph Evmeneko, yell racial slurs at BM/WW IR couple before savagely beating the boyfriend

- 2 white males, Thomas Herris Sigler, III, 46, and William A. Dennis, of Port Richey, Fla. continually harassed and attacked a black man and his white female partner

- 20+ members of white supremacist group, White Lives Matter, assault random BM/WW IR couples in Brentwood, Tenn.

And that's not even counting the cases of the white father and son in Georgia who held a BM/WW couple up at gun point at their own home or the case of the white man who stabbed a random black man in NYC, because he was angry about white women dating black men or the white man in Pennsylvania who shot and killed three women at a gym, because he was angry that "black men get the best of white women"(his words), or the white CO in panama city florida who was convicted of brutally beating a black inmate because he was engaged to a white woman. Or the white incel who shot up the yoga class killing two (white)women in who had been posting videos about his hatred of black men and IR dating.

Come up with a list half as long of black men attacking black women or white men over their IR relationships.

Black men & white women have it A LOT harder in their IR relationships than black women & white men do.

Oh, and at least black men didn't boycott a whole damn movie over some black women being shown in an IR relationship like black women did with the movie Red Tails, and were about to do with Michael B Jordan.
Red tails was fabricated to push a narrative that contradicted the reality. Most of these soldiers actually were married to black women and they decided to show white Women to push a kumbayaj narrative that did not reflect reality. I didn’t go see it for that and now somehow I should be criticized for it because that is someoneting I am not interested in.

Lol, the same way that black men owe black Women nothing vice versa is also true. Black men can support their own projects when they want to exclude black women. Black women don’t need to support anything black men produce if they are going to be taken out of the picture. And I am sure you would agree with vice versa. Given you are problack male. So even stevens.:ehh:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Red tails was fabricated to push a narrative that contradicted the reality. Most of these soldiers actually were married to black women and they decided to show white Women to push a kumbayaj narrative that did not reflect reality. I didn’t go see it for that and now somehow I should be criticized for it because that is someoneting I am not interested in.

Lol, the same way that black men owe black Women nothing vice versa is also true. Black men can support their own projects when they want to exclude black women. Black women don’t need to support anything black men produce if they are going to be taken out of the picture. And I am sure you would agree with vice versa. Given you are problack male. So even stevens.:ehh:
Are you so starved for IR threads that you're digging up old threads now :heh:. They're literally the only threads I see you post in.

You know they have an Interracial section on LSA right, why don't you go there to talk with your siswenches ?

Supper

All Star
Daps

There's a difference between not supporting something and actively trying to sabotage it with a boycott. Black men have been run through mud by black women with movies like "for colored girls" and even still never came together to organize a boycott of it. We just didn't support that shyt. Whereas red tails didn't even disrespect, malign, misrepresent, tarnish, or demonize black women in anyway like for colored girls did black men and y'all still tried to sabotage it.

Last edited:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
There's a difference between not supporting something and actively trying to sabotage it with a boycott. Black men have been run through mud by black women with movies like "for colored girls" and even still never came together to organize a boycott of it. We just didn't support that shyt. Whereas red tails didn't even disrespect, malign, misrepresent, tarnish, or demonize black women in anyway like for colored girls did black men and y'all still tried to sabotage it.

Boycott to inform other black women that the narrative being portrayed isn’t reflective of real life. Same thing with guerilla that UK movie painted an Indian woman as a black activist and a black lady as an agent anf rightfully so the producer got blasted for the c00n he is which isn’t a surprise given Hollywood . A lot of black men entertainment are antibw and if BW are informing other black Women of these antibw tendencies and some women have in their right to make them aware of who and what they are supporting I am all for it.
Black men in entertainment only care about black women supporting them when it comes to opening their wallets. Nothing prevents black men to support black men only projects so why don’t they??

If black men had to depend on other black men for support in film they’d be broke cause the truth of the matter y’all don’t support each other at all. These black women aint ish narrative is a distraction to that fact. I am willing to bet more black Women than even women of other races support black male entertainers on average than black men and nonbw combined but the moment they are vocal about something they don’t like they are the first to get trashed.

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Boycott to inform other black women that the narrative being portrayed isn’t reflective of real life. Same thing with guerilla that UK movie painted an Indian woman as a black activist and a black lady as an agent anf rightfully so the producer got blasted for the c00n he is which isn’t a surprise given Hollywood . A lot of black men entertainment are antibw and if BW are informing other black Women of these antibw tendencies and some women have in their right to make them aware of who and what they are supporting I am all for it.
Black men in entertainment only care about black women supporting them when it comes to opening their wallets. Nothing prevents black men to support black men only projects so why don’t they??

If black men had to depend on other black men for support in film they’d be broke cause the truth of the matter y’all don’t support each other at all. These black women aint ish narrative is a distraction to that fact. I am willing to bet more black Women than even women of other races support black male entertainers on average than black men and nonbw combined but the moment they are vocal about something they don’t like they are the first to get trashed.
What qualifies as anti black woman?:patrice:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

No one goes to see films they dont want to for support ,they go for entertainment.It's called capitalism of course all they want is your money. And just to be a clear you're saying bmww relationships are anti bw? And consuming a lot media isn't necessarily a good thing nor does it imply good will. And the point wasnt that they were complaining about something they dont like its the authotarian social appprach to attack anything that doesnt benefit you and calling it "anti"

Status
Not open for further replies.