For people in IR relationships, what type of racism do you deal with on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
So that explains the disagreement we had on the other thread... You really were triggered because you're in an IR relationship, makes sense now. :ehh:

Looks like you are so emotional over our last discussion you're now following me to new threads. And you have the nerve to say I'm the one who is triggered. :mjlol:
Why are you so eager to "prove" you got under my skin?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure thread is full of fudes who've never been in such a relationship offering their p*ssy ass hypotheticals.

Anywho when I was in one a few times I never experienced shyt and I live down south. They may have gone home later and talked slick(like many lames here love to do for daps) but publicly I never had a single issue.

The shyt is not the big deal many of you make it out to be. The reason you put it on such a platform is because you want a white girl yourself in spite of your frequently expressing otherwise.

Supper

All Star
Daps
I mean... I guess. To me it comes off as you being overly invested in "pawging victimhood".

This is consistent with the overall position I always take which is that straight AADOS men and boys are easily the most systematically oppressed and marginalized demographic in the country in pretty much every measurable way. They get fukked over worse than others in all aspects of life including in IR relationships. Black men with black women and single black men don't have it any easier. There's no "IR BM" struggle. There's just the straight Afr'am male struggle. Point blank period.

So, I gotta laugh when basic swirling black chicks or their goofy white boy tricks they call dates try to illicit sympathy and attention by talking about the "hardships" of dealing with all of these imaginary "jealous" black men.

These threads always show IMO that a lot Wenches and Bucks got mad issues. The average WW that BM date aren't even worth it (physically speaking) IMO because the majority of the time they're just average looking and/or still hold similar beliefs as WM about blacks, they just fukk with "you" specifically. And the average WM isn't worth it (financially and physically) for BW, because a lot of BW in these situations date men that are less attractive and either less educated/makes less, and they're ignorant too. My son's father tried to say I was racist and unchristian-like for my views, but logically speaking I can't fathom why people are willing to go through the situations described in this thread, when they don't have to or why people like sharing stories about being "victims" because they chose to wench and buck.
:manny:

Don't really have a dog in the fight as far as the quality of buns brothas are baggin.

Not my situation. Couldn't care less. dikk watching ain't my thing.

But, I don't know if the cacs in that list would totally agree with you. Otherwise why would they be porking out like that over some undesirables?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
A
A little over five years ago I was at a pool hall with two white girls in Gainesville, Georgia. bytches were in there drunk, kissing each other, kissing me and grabbing dikk and being extra noisy. I'm a low key brother so I didn't like the extra shyt, but we were just out having drinks and shooting pool and afterwards getting the threesome poppin...

I was 24 at the time, the one girl was 27 and the older one was around 31-32...

I was the only black face in the building. I noticed the bartender bytch had a disgusted look from the time we came in. Table right next to us was four white dudes playing pool. I do think part of it was annoyance at how LOUD the younger white chick was. But the other part, they def kept giving dirty looks. Back then I was more confrontational than I am now, but I didn't go out for confrontation, so I stayed in my corner and when I caught stares, I just casually glanced them off...

The younger chick gets into it with one of the white guys. Somebody bumped the other one, and this chick turnt all the way up. Her friend brought her back to our side, and she was venting to me (I didn't even ask her what happened). But I did tell her to just chill, it was probably an accident, words are words...

We go out on the balcony, and the bartender tells us to tone it down or she throwing us out. This chick really wanted titles, so when I just told her to let's keep having a good time, she was with "baby" this and "baby" that...

We go inside and at some point she gets into it with two of the guys and the full blown cursing at each other. Her friend tries to mediate, bartender was grilling us, other white dudes glancing from my white girls to me. And I remember thinking something to the extent of "this crazy bytch can't hold liquor and gonna make me have to act on these guys". That crossed my mind in that moment...

So back in our table she telling me one of them made a racist remark about me, and how she wasn't going for that, "my kids are black", etc. Talking loudly still, calling them pussies, saying they not gonna bully her or us. Her friend started looking shook, and I told her them dudes didn't say nothing to me, so I'm cool. But both me and the friend said maybe we should leave...

bytch still wanted to drink so she fought us on leaving, and there came a point one of the white dudes said "yo, control your bytch". And his friends started cackling, and the other white girl with me looked terrified. Lmao my life and these memories man...

I told the dude who said it that she wasn't my woman, but he didn't have to call her a bytch, we leaving. And then somebody said something like "take the bytch back to the ghetto" and somebody else was like "get the fukk outta here". Everyone else in there stopped what they were doing cause when they started talking to me, they were loud, and I wasn't, but the younger bunny got loud with the "I'll fight a man, you p*ssy" and "watch your mouth" and all that. So of course, one of the guys said "bytch I'll knock you out if you touch me, and your man too". Something really similar to that, and of course the other guys just broke up with obnoxious laughter...

That got the juices flowing, and I told dude basically, watch your mouth, playa. I didn't disrespect you, and we got her and we leaving. Dude told me I better leave, so I stopped, walked within a foot of dude, and my exact words: "you won't be knocking shyt out over here. Not you or any of you muhfukkas". And I pointed at his friends...

Bartender threw my party out and said she was calling the cops. Riiiiggghhhhtttt, after all that, now she calling the cops when I tell them not to threaten me. But white boys took that as a threat and were like, meet me outside than, motherfukker!

I had the blower in the ride, and at that moment, I made up my mind that if them dudes followed me to our cars (white bytches parked near me but cam separate) they were about have to outrace bullets. They lagged behind us, I get to the car, grab the blower but kinda stand with it hidden and looked unassuming, talking to my chicks. And white girl was loud the whole time. As they coming out though, bartender does come out with phone on her ear screaming that she calling the police. So white boys held back, and we exchanged some words...

Basically them telling me I was lucky and still need to check my ghetto bytch, and me responding that any of them could get it. The exchange of words was probably less than 15 seconds, and they didn't come within 7 or 8 feet of me. But they ended up pulling back talking tough...

One of many scenarios in my life I was saved. And you can view "saved" in all ways. They probably felt confident in a 4-on-1 beatdown. I felt confident somebody was about to eat something. shyt could have gotten very ugly really soon...
All I got out of that story was you were a bytch n u dont let your nuts hang :yeshrug:

Lea

Pro
Daps
I can't help it breh :mjcry: Something
- White man, Donovan Patrick Williams, of Greenville, tried to run over a BM/WW couple with his car

- Black man, Curtis Mason Jr., won a settlement against the Chicago Police Department because he was beaten by the three police officers so badly his skull was fractured just for being in a car with his white fiance.

- White man, Travis Ricci of Pheonix AZ, shoots at random BM/WW couple at Walmart hitting both, but killing the woman.

- White man, and self-proclaimed neo-nazi, Alan Leitzel Jr. of West Hazleton PA, murdered a white woman's 3 month old bi-racial son

- Black man, Aloysius Staton Jr. of Oceanside, NY, was brutally assaulted by a group of 7 white males for having a white girlfriend. He was charged for DEFENDING HIMSELF, but the case was dropped, and white males were arrested and charged.

- A black man Serigne Diouf, of Bellingham WA and his white girlfriend were assaulted by a group of white males in a parking lot while they yelled racial slurs at the couple

- White supremacist, Daniel Rowe of Olympia WA, ambushed BM/WW couple with a knife, but ended up getting knocked out by the black man.

- Black man, DaShawn Horne of Seattle WA, beaten within an inch of his life by baseball bat weilding Pacific Islander, Julian Tuimauga, while yelling racial slurs, for sleeping with his sister

- 2 white men, 25-year-old Bernard Szurant and 27-year-old Rudolph Evmeneko, yell racial slurs at BM/WW IR couple before savagely beating the boyfriend

- 20+ members of white supremacist group, White Lives Matter, assault random BM/WW IR couples in Brentwood, Tenn.

And that's not even counting the cases of the white father and son in Georgia who held a BM/WW couple up at gun point at their own home or the case of the white man who stabbed a random black man in NYC, because he was angry about white women dating black men or the white man in Pennsylvania who shot and killed three women at a gym, because he was angry that "black men get the best of white women"(his words), or the white CO in panama city florida who was convicted of brutally beating a black inmate because he was engaged to a white woman. Or the white incel who shot up the yoga class killing two (white)women in who had been posting videos about his hatred of black men and IR dating.

Come up with a list half as long of black men attacking black women or white men over their IR relationships.

Black men & white women have it A LOT harder in their IR relationships than black women & white men do.

Oh, and at least black men didn't boycott a whole damn movie over some black women being shown in an IR relationship like black women did with the movie Red Tails, and were about to do with Michael B Jordan.

about that color contrast just gets me :whew: especially when its those nordic blonde chicks with blue eyes. Don't knock it until you try it.

This black hockey player PK Subban hit the jackpot:salute:Lindsey Vonn is :noah:

@stomachlines
PK-Subban-and-Lindsey-Vonn.jpg
- White man, Donovan Patrick Williams, of Greenville, tried to run over a BM/WW couple with his car

- Black man, Curtis Mason Jr., won a settlement against the Chicago Police Department because he was beaten by the three police officers so badly his skull was fractured just for being in a car with his white fiance.

- White man, Travis Ricci of Pheonix AZ, shoots at random BM/WW couple at Walmart hitting both, but killing the woman.

- White man, and self-proclaimed neo-nazi, Alan Leitzel Jr. of West Hazleton PA, murdered a white woman's 3 month old bi-racial son

- Black man, Aloysius Staton Jr. of Oceanside, NY, was brutally assaulted by a group of 7 white males for having a white girlfriend. He was charged for DEFENDING HIMSELF, but the case was dropped, and white males were arrested and charged.

- A black man Serigne Diouf, of Bellingham WA and his white girlfriend were assaulted by a group of white males in a parking lot while they yelled racial slurs at the couple

- White supremacist, Daniel Rowe of Olympia WA, ambushed BM/WW couple with a knife, but ended up getting knocked out by the black man.

- Black man, DaShawn Horne of Seattle WA, beaten within an inch of his life by baseball bat weilding Pacific Islander, Julian Tuimauga, while yelling racial slurs, for sleeping with his sister

- 2 white men, 25-year-old Bernard Szurant and 27-year-old Rudolph Evmeneko, yell racial slurs at BM/WW IR couple before savagely beating the boyfriend

- 20+ members of white supremacist group, White Lives Matter, assault random BM/WW IR couples in Brentwood, Tenn.

And that's not even counting the cases of the white father and son in Georgia who held a BM/WW couple up at gun point at their own home or the case of the white man who stabbed a random black man in NYC, because he was angry about white women dating black men or the white man in Pennsylvania who shot and killed three women at a gym, because he was angry that "black men get the best of white women"(his words), or the white CO in panama city florida who was convicted of brutally beating a black inmate because he was engaged to a white woman. Or the white incel who shot up the yoga class killing two (white)women in who had been posting videos about his hatred of black men and IR dating.

Come up with a list half as long of black men attacking black women or white men over their IR relationships.

Black men & white women have it A LOT harder in their IR relationships than black women & white men do.

Oh, and at least black men didn't boycott a whole damn movie over some black women being shown in an IR relationship like black women did with the movie Red Tails, and were about to do with Michael B Jordan.

What does any of this have to do with what I'm saying? Are you saying only White Men are racist? Black Men have attacked IR couples also, so your list is irrelevant and dodging my point.
Black Men (just look around here) do the exact same thing to bully and try to humiliate Black Women in ir relationships. I don't remember any Black Women boycotting Red Tails. Can you provide links? What was the group that organized the boycott called? And when you talk Michael B Jordan be sure to add in Black Male anger and attacks on Serena Williams when she married her White husband, Talk about the attacks on Kamala Harris by Black Men because of her husband, Halle Berry, Malia Obama, etc..etc.
Now please address my original reply . Thank You.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What does any of this have to do with what I'm saying? Are you saying only White Men are racist? Black Men have attacked IR couples also, so your list is irrelevant and dodging my point.
Black Men (just look around here) do the exact same thing to bully and try to humiliate Black Women in ir relationships. I don't remember any Black Women boycotting Red Tails. Can you provide links? What was the group that organized the boycott called? And when you talk Michael B Jordan be sure to add in Black Male anger and attacks on Serena Williams when she married her White husband, Talk about the attacks on Kamala Harris by Black Men because of her husband, Halle Berry, Malia Obama, etc..etc.

As a group we don’t say anything babout black Women dating out compared to other men. A black Woman can date out and not get kicked out

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I see it a lot. I dont have the problem but it is very common to see Black people in IR relationships here. Many of the BM I date are not from here or just relocated from cities with larger Black populations. The ones that have been living here long or are from here are in IR relationships.
Do you live outside or in South Phoenix?

yeah you'll see it frequently alot has to do with the fact that the black population is smaller than the Mexican/Whites here, in majority of AZ.

And the ones who have been living here, like me and my family actually are the ones who keep it black. Yeah we got some IR

But most of the people IMO who do it are Out of towners, non-AAdos who mostly do it..

So alot of the nigas who you come across in IR are from other places

Supper

All Star
Daps
What does any of this have to do with what I'm saying? Are you saying only White Men ate racist? Black Men have attacked IR couples also

So, come up with a list at least HALF as long as mine of them doing it. And then maybe we might take your pleas of victimhood seriously.

And so have black women..... btw. Just so you know.

Making ya'll the ONLY race of FEMALE to ever physically attack an IR couple. What other race of women do you know of to ever physically assault someone for being in an IR relationship? Black females are in a class of their own in that regard. And then ya'll want to the first to yap about some "toxic masculinity". :mjlol:

But, the fact of the matter is that actual attacks on BM/WW couples FAR outnumber those on BW/WM couples. It just ain't comparable. You're complaining about nothing to get some attention while brothas out there actually deal with REAL threats.

so your list is irrelevant and dodging my point.
Black Men (just look around here) do the exact same thing to bully and try to humiliate Black Women in it relationships. I don't remember any Black Women boycotting Red Tails. Can you provide links? What was the group that organized the boycott called? And when you talk Michael B Jordan be sure to add in Black Male anger and attacks on Serena Williams when she married her White husband, Talk about the attacks on Kamala Harris by Black Men because of her husband, Halle Berry, Malia Obama, etc..etc.

And no black man ever called for a boycott of those people in any way. Unlike ya'll.

RedTails

Think about your daughters. If they are going to watch a film celebrating Black achievements, why are they discounted and pushed to the sidelines always for someone white? It doesn't matter how 'positive' the movie is in other regards, this is plain disgusting and just shows the contempt that these movie makers have for Black women. They expect us to automatically support with our dollars anything that degrades or just plain erases us from reality. It's a joke. Once again, Hollywood, gets the chance to put out a movie that tells the world (and it WILL be in worldwide distribution) that Black men value anyone and everyone other than Black women. If I were a black women who cares about her image, I would boycott this and advise other black women to do the same.

The boycott has begun, please join us:
A white woman is the only love interest in new movie "Red Tails (Tuskegee Airmen)"
Um So Why Am I Supposed to go See "Red Tails"? Are There Any Black Women in this Movie? - What About Our Daughters - What About Our Daughters

Michael B Jordan

Is Black Twitter boycotting ‘Black Panther’ because Michael B. Jordan isn’t dating a black woman?

By all means please do show the black male equivalent of that cyberbullying shyt.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So, come up with a list at least HALF as long as mine of them doing it. And then maybe we might take your pleas of victimhood seriously.

And so have black women..... btw. Just so you know.

Making ya'll the ONLY race of FEMALE to ever physically attack an IR couple. What other race of women do you know of to ever physically assault someone for being in an IR relationship? Black females are in a class of their own in that regard. And then ya'll want to the first to yap about some "toxic masculinity". :mjlol:

But, the fact of the matter is that actual attacks on BM/WW couples FAR outnumber those on BW/WM couples. It just ain't comparable. You're complaining about nothing to get some attention while brothas out there actually deal with REAL threats.

And no black ever called for a boycott of those people in anyway. Unlike ya'll.

RedTails

A white woman is the only love interest in new movie "Red Tails (Tuskegee Airmen)"
Um So Why Am I Supposed to go See "Red Tails"? Are There Any Black Women in this Movie? - What About Our Daughters - What About Our Daughters

Michael B Jordan

Is Black Twitter boycotting ‘Black Panther’ because Michael B. Jordan isn’t dating a black woman?

By all means please do show the black male equivalent of that cyberbullying shyt.

agree with everything breh.

but White women do attack their men in IR ship, alot of BM arent aware of it because well. Their not our women, and WW alot of times keep it silent.

but agree with everything else

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

but White women do attack their men in IR ship, alot of BM arent aware of it because well. Their not our women, and WW alot of times keep it silent.

A lot of WW hate on Latina women and Asian women for dating their men in such large numbers. Trust me, they hate that shyt. Bm think only BW hate IR but not WW, but in reality they do too, but since there aren’t as many Wm with Bw, and with the way Bucks put Ww on pedestals they pretend to not feel as insecure and for the most part they aren’t UNTIL an attractive bw comes around their bm. But since a lot of WM are gassing up latinas and Asians ww hate on them hard.

Last edited:

Supper

All Star
Daps

Physically attacking random WM or BW in IR relationships like this? I've never heard of a non-black woman doing something like this tbh, let alone to some random IR black woman.

I would think most of ww anger would be directed as asian and "brown" women who white males most often fetishize and get with.

There's another one about a white chick and her black boyfriend getting jumped by a bunch of females in a McDonalds I came across years ago. Gonna have to scrape the web to find that one.

It may be unrecoverable from the web archives though.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"mudshark" & "coal burner" are The white female equivalent of a "bedwench".

No it's not, bedwenches usually practice self hate and get with someone beneath them. We don't say that coming from a place of hate, we say it from disgust of shorty being a damn c00n.
:comeon: Cac dudes feel the exact same way about WW who date/marry BM.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Cac dudes feel the exact same way about WW who date/marry BM.
They base it on their racism and delusion. Because she's not spewing the same racist rhetoric they do and because he can't fukk her. Just typical hateful delusional cac entitlement and arrogance. Bedwenches actually practice :mjpls:and be getting with some nerdy or lucky from king of the hill looking cacs.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
A lot of WW hate on Latina women and Asian women for dating their men in such large numbers. Trust me, they hate that shyt. Bm think only BW hate IR but not WW, but in reality they do too, but since there aren’t as many Wm with Bw, and with the way Bucks put Ww on pedestals they pretend to not feel as insecure and for the most part they aren’t UNTIL an attractive bw comes around their bm. But since a lot of WM are gassing up latinas and Asians ww hate on them hard.
if were going by the quantity that they hate its really only Asian women that WW hate on.

the "Latina" women are alot of times White women themselves who just happen to speak spanish. They know it to, For example: where I live theres rarely any White men x Mestizo latina couples. Mind you I live in a majority Mexican/white state, in a Majority white/mexican part of town. And you rarely see that.

most of it is WM x White latina couples. Majority of mexican/latina women here White men get with are obvious White/majority European descent Mexicans. So thats not an interracial couple

they hate on Black women x white man couples to, reason we dont hear about them is because on sites were use to seeing blacks argue about it(Twitter, Instagram) White women take it to more dominantly white sites, private chats etc. As I said whites are more passive, and quieter on their gripes with IR ships

plus you got the swirlers who go the AW route of sucking up to white ass, then that gives WW more ammo to be mad at. Altho some of it is them looking down on them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.