Food For Thought: Have you ever heard a black woman call another black woman a sellout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Due to valid Research & Evidence

Black Women been openly fukkin & marrying White men :francis:Not sayin we didn't have bm & wm relations but they were notable figures like Frederick Douglas & Entertainers Etc...

You Think You Had it Rough?! Check Out This WWII Swirl Couple - Beyond Black & White
Swirling and History Part Six: Lucy Parsons - Beyond Black & White
Swirling in History Part Nine: Anna Kingsley - Beyond Black & White
Swirling in History Part Seven: Mahala Lynch Davis - Beyond Black & White

Mahala Lynch Davis, married her former slave owner Isaac P. Davis in 1857. On the right is their daughter Martha Davis Wilson (b. 1848) holding her baby Julia Wilson (Car). Davis freed Mahala and then married her moving from his former Virginia plantation to Chilicothe, southern Ohio. Many free blacks, former plantation owners, and former slaves including two of Thomas Jefferson’s mulatto children moved to towns in southern Ohio in antebellum times. Facinating coordination by Beverly Gray Coordinator, Southern Region Ohio Underground Railroad Association

Swirling in History Part Five: Agatha Alphosin Ganteaume - Beyond Black & White
Swirling in History Part Three: Lucinda and George Stevens - Beyond Black & White
Stevens.jpg

George Stevens, whose mother was Spanish, was born in 1839 in Lorad County, Mexico, and came to Utah in 1860. In 1872 he married Lucinda Vilate Flake, born 2 December 1854 in Union, Utah, the daughter of Green and Martha Crosby Flake. George was freighting through S.L.C. when he met Lucinda at a square dance gathering. Lucinda was known as Cinda. Sixteen years later, such a union between the two races would be against Utah law. Read the fascinating history of “The Prohibition of Interracial Marriage in Utah, 1888-1963” in the spring 2008 issue of Utah Historical Quarterly. Photo: Utah Historical Society

Swirling in History Part Two: Mattie Bell Castner and Mattie Byers Novotny Welch - Beyond Black & White
Swirling in History Part One: Sarah Gammon Bickford, Former Slave, Married Well. - Beyond Black & White
Swirling in History Part One: Sarah Gammon Bickford, Former Slave, Married Well.

Black Women’s History: Euro-African Marriages in Ghana and the Gold Coast – New Narratives
Screen-Shot-2016-02-24-at-11.54.06-AM-514x500.png

A 1915 photograph by Basel Mission of French colonial officers from the Ivory Coast with their Ghanaian wives and children, used as the cover illustration for Carina E. Ray’s Crossing the Color Line: Race, Sex, and the Contested Politics of Colonialism in Ghana, Ohio University Press/Swallow Press, 2015. Photo Courtesy Ohio University Press/Swallow Press.

History: Swirling for the Sake of the Children (and Yourselves) - Beyond Black & White
Swirling In History - Colonial, Antebellum, Reconstruction and Beyond

This first portrait I included in a post about Colonial Swirl Casta paintings. It is not a casta, but it is colonial.

Christian-Rebecca-Protten.jpg

Christian Protten (1715-1769) and Rebecca (1718-1780) an ex-slave and Moravian convert were married in Germany in 1740; shown also is their child, Anna Maria Protten. Christian is the child of a Danish father and African mother. He was born in Denmark. This gem was found at The Atlantic Slave Trade and Slave Life of the America’s page website. They have many priceless portraits of Black History’s leaders, legends and heroes.

James William Evans (1814-1883), his wife Mary Eliza Hoggard, and their children William, John and Mary Evans. Mary Eliza Hoggard was a descendant of the free African American Cobb and Bazemore families of Bertie County, North Carolina. James William Evans was from Dorchester County, Maryland. Theirs is an interesting story.

Just sum quick links I found:wow:Straight Myth of all relations between black women & white men were rape in them days:francis:

That ether, nikkas better take notice of this and stop livin in denial especially if you dark skin.

Dont play yourself

Daps
And this fakkit is still quoting me :dead: I wouldn't even shame a BW for dating a cac over bytch ass nikkas like you :heh:

.now i know how whiteboys feel when black dudes refer to them nikka:mjlol:
as long as you cake ass keep spreading falsehoods about my people i'm gong to keep correcting you:ufdup:let's be real here...the only reason a fudg packer like you would speak against bedwenches dating cavemen is cause you feel they(irbw) are competition:comeon:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how?:why:
you can't down your own race and still be a lovable person.

why you say that?:ld:

I've watched her vlogs. She's very nice just going through some self-hate issues. I blame her growing up in Australia. She's probably never been taught to love her race. It's actually pretty sad. We should help her.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
While this may be true is some cases, you have to know by now how white supremacy works. You get in where you are most likely to have a stable life and security. Same for Black men. I have several women in my family (well ancestors...) that have died due shyt like this. A lot of these so called "relationships" were full of nothing but manipulation, beatings, rape etc while the promise of a better life for themselves and their children was never fully realized.

My great grandmother (96 years old) is relatively light. She and most of her cousins could pass. Well, in her town the "light" passing poor Black folks lived in pretty much close proximity to whites. It was common place that a lot of the men and women would "pass" and marry white. My grandmother's cousin did so because poverty was poverty...Long story short, the cousin ended up beheaded. EVERYBODY knows the husband's father did it but...plus they kept her children. A few years back, this white dude shows up at our family reunion talmbout we were "family". My g-gma was so disturbed and upset, he had to leave.

My mom is slowly finding out from older family members that this cousin wasn't the only one to get killed, some men were lynched as well. Idk, I just have really hard time equating IR of the past to what it is now...wanting lightskin babies with curly hair and light eyes. :yeshrug:. Also one of the reasons why I'm against IR....all that history behind these types of relationships and most of it ain't good. The Black person always gets the short end of the stick. :francis:. To sleep with the same people that constantly subjugate yours? :what:Yeah, nah.
:ohhh:

That HAD to be rough for your Great Grandmother seeing that White relative walk through that door. Probably brought on some PTSD that she's had from the traumatic experience....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier may commit a blunder from time to time... like quote studies he didn't read...
But with regards to this, it's pretty uncontroversial and there's plenty of evidence and resources corroborating what he said.
You have access to a wealth of information just by clicking your mouse: do your googles breh.

Stop quoting that bytch, breh.

Daps
@Poitier may commit a blunder from time to time... like quote studies he didn't read...
But with regards to this, it's pretty uncontroversial and there's plenty of evidence and resources corroborating what he said.
You have access to a wealth of information just by clicking your mouse: do your googles breh.
i am aware of those fraudulent studies and they just don't hold up to reality for several different reasons:
1)most AAs don't have non black relatives and can't trace any in their family tree
2)hypotheically even if legit the sample size is way to small to paint all AAs with a broad brush
3)non blacks/biracials and other highly mixed minorities are said to be included in such studies which is illogical considering they wouldn't use biracial people on studies about any other race outside of maybe Native Americans for obvious reasons:aicmon:

4)those test are obviously propaganda and sole purpose is to push an post racial Amerikkka agenda which doesn't measure up to logic

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
She is a self hater, I lost all respect for her after that kim kardashian statement:scust:

so a black woman agreeing that kim's baby hopefully comes out looking armenian is a sweetheart?:mjlol:
Her being a fan of kim is another load of crock shyt in itself but I won't go there:francis:
Wait, it was HER who said that mess about Kims baby?

:pachaha:

The irony. I was beginning to feel bad about the vitriol hurled her way, but clearly she's a c00n and a self hater. No diffirent from the rest....

:mjpls:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I've watched her vlogs. She's very nice just going through some self-hate issues. I blame her growing up in Australia. She's probably never been taught to love her race. It's actually pretty sad. We should help her.
She's already married to a white guy and is having a kid on the way. How can you help her at this point?

:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.