Food For Thought: Have you ever heard a black woman call another black woman a sellout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It's possible to be a sweetheart and self-hater :yeshrug:

She made a fukked up statement about North West and hoping her Armenian genes dominated, but then cried over some Arabs calling her a monkey and shyt. She's not a sweetheart at all. She hates blackness. Look at that nasty ass mop on her head. And her daughter doesn't even look mixed, she's probably disappointed about that.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Naw it was that chick in the other thread. She agreed.
05b85580d13250c361a5214d50437927.jpg

Whats with these African chicks? No shade to my Africans, but Nikki Perkins and Jennie Jenkins? I'm assuming it's Nikki's married name, but Jennie Jenkins aka "JJ" is an entirely made up name. Why does she hate her Nigerian roots so much? :dead:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Whats with these African chicks? No shade to my Africans, but Nikki Perkins and Jennie Jenkins? I'm assuming it's Nikki's married name, but Jennie Jenkins aka "JJ" is an entirely made up name. Why does she hate her Nigerian roots so much? :dead:
Some nigerians do have english surnames but I've never heard of one with jenkins:mjlol:
Jennie more than likely isn't her first name either:russ:
But I don't think it's shade bcuz it is a pattern I too noticed with some African women.

Daps
You know the white supremecist system would have all blacks exterminated.. So why then is are they propagating bw/wm relationships? Their trying to use the bw against the black male to further destroy and fragment the black community. Divide and conquer is a fundamental tactic of war. Always has been and always will be because it works so well. bytch ass bucks is fallin for that bs too. How nikkas out here cuffin cave bytches and havin babies with the enemy?:dahell: the agenda is pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain but guess what..it won't work..it can't work. Simply because of human nature:ld:

Status
Not open for further replies.