Food For Thought: Have you ever heard a black woman call another black woman a sellout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ive been monitoring sites and talking to people who monitor as well. Even offline I talk to various people who observe trends and such. Female c00ns are rising sadly.
I doubt it but if targeted media indoctrination (i.e. All Blk women single mythos) and blk male c00ning continues it's probably inevitable.

Tbh I think all c00ning has more to do with perceived early rejection more than it has to do with actually believing another race is better. For some blks it's a competition because they are bitter. There are some however who are just outright brainwashed.

It isn't all that often that I encounter Blk dudes like this and damn near never with Blk women so I count myself lucky. Get offline. I highly recommend it for anyone starting to see too much c00nery.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It's just some lightweight karma from when interracial marriage become legal to I believe the late 70s black women were in more interracial marriages than black men not to mention it was a black woman and white man couple that spearheaded that movement I think thier are as many black women lusting for non blackmen as thier are blackmen doing the same look at it like this us blackmen ir marriage rate is double this doesn't include who black women are dating or having sex with but us men are the pursuers so we go after what we want so if non blackmen aren't pursuing you have a lesser chance of being involved in a ir relationship also every other time I hear a black women from celebrity to just some women on TV thier celebrity crushes were white so those women are saying if they had to choose thier ideal man they wouldn't be black in my personel life outside of my lady my mother and sister and a handfull of cousins I don't really interact with women on that type of level that this topic comes up so that why i use what i see and read through media outlets as a gauge up until college you admitted you were in my words obsessed with white men I believe you still are you just don't automatically lose those strong feelings you just suppress them so add all this up along with alot of black women being open to ir dating if given the situation black women would be just as quick to be involved with a non blackman as much as they would with a black man so I believe we are to a certain extent loyal as our options and a little side note how many black men you hear drooling over angelina jolie and gisele compared to black women Channing tatum and Brad pitt
Who's the woman in your avi....

:whew:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Douche your p*ssy. You obviously had no father in your life.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Nope. I can't say that I have.
When Black women see BW/WM unions, their responses fall between neutral to celebratory - mostly celebratory.:mjpls:

They save all of their vitriol for Black men that date non-black women or even light-skinned Black women, like they did when they threatened to "boycott" Kendrick Lamar after finding out his GF is light-skinned.

I think it's safe to say that Black women don't really have a problem with interracial relationships - as long as Black men aren't involved in them.

This is another point. BM can't even date lightskinned BLACK women without scrutiny. I can't even take anyone disagreeing with OP seriously :mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I doubt it but if targeted media indoctrination (i.e. All Blk women single mythos) and blk male c00ning continues it's probably inevitable.

Tbh I think all c00ning has more to do with perceived early rejection more than it has to do with actually believing another race is better. For some blks it's a competition because they are bitter. There are some however who are just outright brainwashed.

It isn't all that often that I encounter Blk dudes like this and damn near never with Blk women so I count myself lucky. Get offline. I highly recommend it for anyone starting to see too much c00nery.
Ive seen it offline too. Big time in areas like Cali. I did mention that in my previous post.

Never forget that those online are real people offline as well and they are enough to have sites and various youtube videos and followers full of c00ning so they cant be ignored.

Plus stop being defensive. Im talking about female c00ns only. :usure:

Ignoring the enemy is never a good thing.

Last edited:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
She is a self hater, I lost all respect for her after that kim kardashian statement:scust:

so a black woman agreeing that kim's baby hopefully comes out looking armenian is a sweetheart?:mjlol:
Her being a fan of kim is another load of crock shyt in itself but I won't go there:francis:
Nikki and Jamie are a quiet favourite.

Daps
@Poindexter

just get the operation, some blue contacts, and nice blonde wig and be that mulatto diva you feel inside:queen:..obviously older male cac touched you your life touched/turned you out at early in life left you dumbass confused on several racial and sexual fronts :scust:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And this fakkit is still quoting me :dead: I wouldn't even shame a BW for dating a cac over bytch ass nikkas like you :heh:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is a self hater, I lost all respect for her after that kim kardashian statement:scust:

so a black woman agreeing that kim's baby hopefully comes out looking armenian is a sweetheart?:mjlol:
Her being a fan of kim is another load of crock shyt in itself but I won't go there:francis:

It's possible to be a sweetheart and self-hater :yeshrug:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Due to valid Research & Evidence

Black Women been openly fukkin & marrying White men :francis:Not sayin we didn't have bm & wm relations but they were notable figures like Frederick Douglas & Entertainers Etc...

You Think You Had it Rough?! Check Out This WWII Swirl Couple - Beyond Black & White
Swirling and History Part Six: Lucy Parsons - Beyond Black & White
Swirling in History Part Nine: Anna Kingsley - Beyond Black & White
Swirling in History Part Seven: Mahala Lynch Davis - Beyond Black & White

Mahala Lynch Davis, married her former slave owner Isaac P. Davis in 1857. On the right is their daughter Martha Davis Wilson (b. 1848) holding her baby Julia Wilson (Car). Davis freed Mahala and then married her moving from his former Virginia plantation to Chilicothe, southern Ohio. Many free blacks, former plantation owners, and former slaves including two of Thomas Jefferson’s mulatto children moved to towns in southern Ohio in antebellum times. Facinating coordination by Beverly Gray Coordinator, Southern Region Ohio Underground Railroad Association

Swirling in History Part Five: Agatha Alphosin Ganteaume - Beyond Black & White
Swirling in History Part Three: Lucinda and George Stevens - Beyond Black & White
Stevens.jpg

George Stevens, whose mother was Spanish, was born in 1839 in Lorad County, Mexico, and came to Utah in 1860. In 1872 he married Lucinda Vilate Flake, born 2 December 1854 in Union, Utah, the daughter of Green and Martha Crosby Flake. George was freighting through S.L.C. when he met Lucinda at a square dance gathering. Lucinda was known as Cinda. Sixteen years later, such a union between the two races would be against Utah law. Read the fascinating history of “The Prohibition of Interracial Marriage in Utah, 1888-1963” in the spring 2008 issue of Utah Historical Quarterly. Photo: Utah Historical Society

Swirling in History Part Two: Mattie Bell Castner and Mattie Byers Novotny Welch - Beyond Black & White
Swirling in History Part One: Sarah Gammon Bickford, Former Slave, Married Well. - Beyond Black & White
Swirling in History Part One: Sarah Gammon Bickford, Former Slave, Married Well.

Black Women’s History: Euro-African Marriages in Ghana and the Gold Coast – New Narratives
Screen-Shot-2016-02-24-at-11.54.06-AM-514x500.png

A 1915 photograph by Basel Mission of French colonial officers from the Ivory Coast with their Ghanaian wives and children, used as the cover illustration for Carina E. Ray’s Crossing the Color Line: Race, Sex, and the Contested Politics of Colonialism in Ghana, Ohio University Press/Swallow Press, 2015. Photo Courtesy Ohio University Press/Swallow Press.

History: Swirling for the Sake of the Children (and Yourselves) - Beyond Black & White
Swirling In History - Colonial, Antebellum, Reconstruction and Beyond

This first portrait I included in a post about Colonial Swirl Casta paintings. It is not a casta, but it is colonial.

Christian-Rebecca-Protten.jpg

Christian Protten (1715-1769) and Rebecca (1718-1780) an ex-slave and Moravian convert were married in Germany in 1740; shown also is their child, Anna Maria Protten. Christian is the child of a Danish father and African mother. He was born in Denmark. This gem was found at The Atlantic Slave Trade and Slave Life of the America’s page website. They have many priceless portraits of Black History’s leaders, legends and heroes.

James William Evans (1814-1883), his wife Mary Eliza Hoggard, and their children William, John and Mary Evans. Mary Eliza Hoggard was a descendant of the free African American Cobb and Bazemore families of Bertie County, North Carolina. James William Evans was from Dorchester County, Maryland. Theirs is an interesting story.

Just sum quick links I found:wow:Straight Myth of all relations between black women & white men were rape in them days:francis:
:sas1:

Status
Not open for further replies.