Food For Thought: Have you ever heard a black woman call another black woman a sellout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:I see you didn't deny the swirling seminars and the countless IR blogs . That is just the tip of the iceberg.
Countless? See that's the danger of the Internet. Rejects get a platform. The rejects speak the loudest and most often. The rejects project a ubiquity that doesn't exist in real life because they can make multiple posts accounts and ect while the normals too busy living life.

Because the rejects more visible online they get mistaken for being the status quo. Also media lends itself to creating false authorities. People automatically assume just because it's online or on tv, it's real.

But to be honest, Imma pull ur card. I think you know better. I don't think u believe this shyt. I think u like starting shyt to justify ur love of non-blk chicks because a blk chick ignored you or was playing you. I'm not even certain u really like non-blks like that. You just might be mad at us for whatever reason.

A less discerning person might take your posts and project them onto most blk men and that would be just as false as the idea ur pandering that blk women support or don't call out other IR daters.

See what happened there good sir. Internet can lie sometimes...

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Nevermind I found it

They was :cape: hard :dead:

Some sistas held it down in the comments tho :ehh:

She is a self hater, I lost all respect for her after that kim kardashian statement:scust:
Y'all need to leave Nikki alone. She's a sweetheart.
so a black woman agreeing that kim's baby hopefully comes out looking armenian is a sweetheart?:mjlol:
Her being a fan of kim is another load of crock shyt in itself but I won't go there:francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I respect your experience but this group of female c00ns still exist and are growing in number so they need to be put into the spotlight just like any male c00n out there.
This is where I agree. But I'm not sure if the number of c00ns male or female are growing. I think they've just been given media platforms so they're becoming louder...
3 people can sound like a crowd if they are loud enuff.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This is where I agree. But I'm not sure if the number of c00ns male or female are growing. I think they've just been given media platforms so they're becoming louder...
3 people can sound like a crowd if they are loud enuff.
Ive been monitoring sites and talking to people who monitor as well. Even offline I talk to various people who observe trends and such. Female c00ns are rising sadly.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I feel u. I just don't see it celebrated with blk women the same way it is amongst blk dudes. On the RARE occasion it does come up women will often question chicks who date IR very seriously.

"Aren't u afraid of his family not accepting u?" "How does he feel about ur hair?" "Does he smell like wet dog when he's wet?" "Gurl what if he calls u the n-word if he gets mad?"
The dynamics of the conversation are COMPLETELY different with blk women than blk men and I've been privy to both.
"She gon let u put it in the butt!" "Man you ain't gotta worry but that attitude!" "fukk if her family don't like u!" "She got them eyes!" "Head game on fire!" "You can actually take her to the beach!" "Man she gotta ass like that! Blk chicks stay losing!" "You winning bro!"

Like I know what people see online but I know what I see online AND in real life. Blk women don't hype it like that. Just my experience.
i have never in my life (read:IRL not the Internet) heard men say any of that except for attitude

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
yup, the influx of IR relationships in commercials and media now is just expediting the process for all parties involved
kR8RSHw.jpg

all my LA/NYC nikkas already know what time it is when it comes to that myth
kR8RSHw.jpg

but love is love... who am i to question that?
kR8RSHw.jpg
:dead:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
and the super simps arent far behind

:scust:

I'm all for praising Black women, but NOT for playing Mammy and Superwoman to that Kardashian boy. Especially considering the hate they spew towards Kanye for marrying that Kardashian girl.

:scust: all around towards Noble Drew....

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
The worst part about it is when they're done white their WM they're gonna be coming back to us with pink dikk residue :scust:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
i have never in my life (read:IRL not the Internet) heard men say any of that except for attitude
You shoulda been at my cousins housecouple of weeks ago. Dark skinned brotha with dreads and some friends of his let it all hang out.

Why the white woman is better-the abridged version.
I think they got kinda salty when I hit wm with how I feel about Caucasian features....lmao!

But to each his own I guess......ew.

I'm still convinced if u think white people look good or better than blks you haven't been around them enuff

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
You shoulda been at my cousins housecouple of weeks ago. Dark skinned brotha with dreads and some friends of his let it all hang out.

Why the white woman is better-the abridged version.
I think they got kinda salty when I hit wm with how I feel about Caucasian features....lmao!

But to each his own I guess......ew.

I'm still convinced if u think white people look good or better than blks you haven't been around them enuff
I guess your circle is much different than mine :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.