@Flywin Lannister what’s your obsession with “REAL NIKKAZ” on the coli..something you wanna tell us?

Popeyes

Pro
Daps
OP you took time of from deciding what heels you're wearing on Saturday while blasting Irreplaceable to focus on me and drop 8 of my quotes (meaning you read like 80..)

Breh, get a boyfriend and calm the fukk down and don't mention me. Also: the question in the thread title exposes you like a mf'er cause clearly being one is not something you're bout and you're actually surprised that some people are bout that.

And I don't live in Sweden. I LIVED in Sweden. People move.. yes it's a thing to leave your neighborhood people with goals do. I'll tell you someday what goals are, and not those Beyoncé goals you have like "have twins" and "ride a camel".
:umad:
tumblr_mmwnoygsyt1qew6bpo1_400.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
BLOODY HELL, MATE..THATS MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO GO ON HOLIDAY WITH ME BLOKES. SO MANY SPAWNY BIRDS WITH NICE LITTLE ARSES.

:stylin:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
fukk all the back and forth @Flywin Lannister are the women :mjpls:?

Where else in Europe have you been and what's your favorite place there?
Some women for sure are. I think there are 3 categories

1) Chicks like that, white girls who are totally into their white privilege and their dad's made it abundantly clear "NO BLACK DUDES!"
2) Chicks that on the surface seem maybe like that or potentially like that but then send small signals that it's just an act and they are interested in brehs
3) Chicks 100% down with brehs, when you go over it's clear there is zero problem/reluctance. Not that they are hoez, but a no would not be about race

Where else I've been breh, mad places:

Madrid, Spain
Paris, France
Lisbon, Portugal
Helsinki, Finland
Berlin, Germany
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Warsaw, Poland
Sardinia, Italy (not a city but one of the islands)

And many more cities

The best place to visit, especially as a breh, is very easily Lisbon, Portugal.

It's weird: Portugal is just like many white countries that went out and tried to conquer other countries. But unlike 99.99% of countries that did that they ultimately did not want to take over the countries they went to culturally (whitewash it e.g. United States).

The history of how Portugal gave up their colonies is quite interesting, it wasn't nearly as violent as in many other cases.

But the main point: the Portuguese went to several African countries like for instance Angola.

Then many Angolans, Cape-Verdians etc. came to Portugal.

And instead of suppressing their African culture what happened was -and this is why I really fukk with Portugal- they were very interested in the African culture: the music, the art, the language even.

So now today probably the only society on earth where you have a genuine multi-cultural diverse society where both white Portuguese and black Portuguese are cool with each other like normally only white people are and black people are. It's totally normal to see a terrace with white and black people.

Music from Angola and Cape Verde (Kizomba, Semba) is HUGELY popular, imagine it being as popular as Hip-Hop or Pop music in the United States. So imagine: an artist born in Cape Verde, sells out a big place for concerts and can't walk down the street.

The dancing to that music is super popular and a lot of parties with only that music and those dances are given.

Basically: when you are there (I lived there actually) you feel that the racism that we normally experience isn't there. I'm not a fool, I'm sure there are racist Portuguese people - but in general, it's amazing there - how much they respect other cultures connected to Portugal.

Also: you'll see black men out there in nice, nice whips. This may be normal in the United States, but white supremacy is even more debilitating in Europe to where in many countries you don't see black people in nice cars. But in Lisbon, you'll see black dudes in a Range Rover and nobody is thinking "drug dealers!".

If you ever get to Europe: Lisbon is a must. Also, Paris is dope - Hip-Hop is huge there, you can feel that urban culture is very big there.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
BLOODY HELL, MATE..THATS MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO GO ON HOLIDAY WITH ME BLOKES. SO MANY SPAWNY BIRDS WITH NICE LITTLE ARSES.

:stylin:
You're white first of all

And you're so fukking dumb that you don't realize that 1) I'm not from the UK you shyt for brains 2) YOUR LANGUAGE is basically the b*stard version of the language you just imitated... that's 1 language

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
When are you posting a proof video cac?

-shyts on black women
-Praises white women
-Goes on Holidays instead of vacation
-Won't say where he lives now cause he's still in Sweden

:heh:
I won't post proof to convince some wack ass bytch ass muffuka on a forum that I am who I am. I don't need to prove I'm black, the world proves I'm black to me every day. Also: I'm not that fat piece of slob you call your girl who you can guilt into shyt - I do and don't do exactly what I do and don't want to.

You're black so I won't go into the whole I wish I could stomp you into the ground but.. you're like a fly on a terrace breh. You have 0 added value and just buzz around all the time

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Tell me how someone that busy and successful has 1) the time and 2) the give a fukk, to be such an active poster on an internet forum to where people are making threads about him and they are dropping loads of replies in said thread.

Either you lyin', or you're an introvert yourself.
You're assuming all active posters are unsuccessful. Wow, you're gonna go far pal.

I do the shyt in my days that matters most first. Also there's a time difference: my evening is your day.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're white first of all

And you're so fukking dumb that you don't realize that 1) I'm not from the UK you shyt for brains 2) YOUR LANGUAGE is basically the b*stard version of the language you just imitated... that's 1 language

UR WAY MORE WHITE THAN I COULD EVER BE....AND I WAS JOKING, U FLAMING FAGOT .. BUT CONSIDERING U GOT BUTTHURT LIKE A LIL BIITCH, IM GUESSING THAT HIT CLOSE TO HOME.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
nikka is a weirdo. Always in some random thread tagging me and shyt and I don’t think i’ve ever held a conversation with him on here before. :russ:
I use you as an example of the priorities of black men on The Coli. I don't give a fukk about you personally.

You fukked up and posted a tweet about Melo being traded in '17. Black dudes went nuts and organized neg trains. That's why your goofy ass is still -5,000 in the red even after unlimited reps were opened. Dudes were even going from The Coliseum to TLR to create threads to have you negged.

But when a cac poster uses the n-word, when a cac chick uses the n-word, when cacs are clearly racist on here... yes there's some outrage sometimes, but nobody goes as nuts about when you posted the wrong tweet about something as unimportant as Melo.

That's all. You're an example, other than that you're nobody.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:salute: thanks for the detailed reply breh

I lived in UK and Germany, plan on going back soon as in maybe a month or so

I definitely wanna visit Spain. Wasn't thinking bout Portugal but u made me a believer so I might check that out too. U ever been to Ibiza?

Gonna hit up Amsterdam too

Heard Prague got some.bad chicks, possibly best out there, you ever been?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
OP you took time of from deciding what heels you're wearing on Saturday while blasting Irreplaceable to focus on me and drop 8 of my quotes (meaning you read like 80..)

Breh, get a boyfriend and calm the fukk down and don't mention me. Also: the question in the thread title exposes you like a mf'er cause clearly being one is not something you're bout and you're actually surprised that some people are bout that.

And I don't live in Sweden. I LIVED in Sweden. People move.. yes it's a thing to leave your neighborhood people with goals do. I'll tell you someday what goals are, and not those Beyoncé goals you have like "have twins" and "ride a camel".
:umad:

Holy fukking shyt :deadmanny:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I won't post proof to convince some wack ass bytch ass muffuka on a forum that I am who I am. I don't need to prove I'm black, the world proves I'm black to me every day. Also: I'm not that fat piece of slob you call your girl who you can guilt into shyt - I do and don't do exactly what I do and don't want to.

You're black so I won't go into the whole I wish I could stomp you into the ground but.. you're like a fly on a terrace breh. You have 0 added value and just buzz around all the time

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE CAC

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're a euro cac..this is a fact

Scared to post a proof video but u think it's okay to type paragraphs all over this board?
Nobody gives a fukk about your opinion or input
You are not Black
You're not American
You don't live in America
You are not hip-hop and never was
Keep your muthafukking mouth shut when it comes to black people and Black issues
shytting on our culture,community and women from a safe place is what bytch made Neanderthals like you do

Post that Swedish address and I'll book a flight to that caced out country to decapitate you with a blunt knife

Stop posting here cracker

:camby:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're a euro cac..this is a fact

Scared to post a proof video but u think it's okay to type paragraphs all over this board?
Nobody gives a fukk about your opinion or input
You are not Black
You're not American
You don't live in America
You are not hip-hop and never was
Keep your muthafukking mouth shut when it comes to black people and Black issues
shytting on our culture,community and women from a safe place is what bytch made NeanderthalNeanderthals like you do

Post that Swedish address and I'll book a flight to that caced out country to decapitate you with a blunt knife

Stop posting here cracker

:camby:

LOOK HOW OFFENDED HE GOT FROM MY JOKE

CLEARLY HIDING SOMETHIN