@Flywin Lannister what’s your obsession with “REAL NIKKAZ” on the coli..something you wanna tell us?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:salute: thanks for the detailed reply breh

I lived in UK and Germany, plan on going back soon as in maybe a month or so

I definitely wanna visit Spain. Wasn't thinking bout Portugal but u made me a believer so I might check that out too. U ever been to Ibiza?

Gonna hit up Amsterdam too

Heard Prague got some.bad chicks, possibly best out there, you ever been?
Dope man!!

I've never been to Ibiza, because my image of it is that it's just hardcore partying. But I'm hearing now that after summer it's really chilled out and there's actually a part of the island where you can chill even in summer. Also there are a bunch of other Spanish islands (Mallorca, Gran Canary Islands a.o.) that are really beautiful apparently.

Never been to Prague but it's totally possible that there are fine women there. I've heard (but I've never visited) that the best looking women from Europe are from the Ukraine/Estonia area (close to Russia). But it's all about taste: in living in different places I think Spanish women are the most beautiful women in Europe, but that's my opinion you may get to Prague and lose your mind breh

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You're a euro cac..this is a fact

Scared to post a proof video but u think it's okay to type paragraphs all over this board?
Nobody gives a fukk about your opinion or input
You are not Black
You're not American
You don't live in America
You are not hip-hop and never was
Keep your muthafukking mouth shut when it comes to black people and Black issues
shytting on our culture,community and women from a safe place is what bytch made Neanderthals like you do

Post that Swedish address and I'll book a flight to that caced out country to decapitate you with a blunt knife

Stop posting here cracker

:camby:
First of all: I actually wouldn't be surprised if you turn out to be white.

You play this 'angry' role and we're supposed to think you're black - but unlike most black dudes I know, you behave way more like an angry white person.
That's a fact.

Second of all: the time of living in America being a positive thing people aspired to, is dead. Your President is a Nazi. Stop chanting USA USA USA like it means anything impressive to anybody.

Third of all: I'm more Hip-Hop than you'll ever be. I'm probably older than you and seen this shyt from before Yo MTV Raps to when Hip-Hop parties meant the DJ playing Wu, Das FX, KRS, Rakim, PE etc. to NWA blowing up.. to Tupac emerging as a voice for black people. To all the greats: young Jay-Z, young Biggie etc. X, Fif, Em. Foxy. Kim. Lox. All that shyt until where we are today: mumble rap bullshyt with cacs raping our culture. Don't talk about Hip-Hop like you own that shyt, you don't own a muthafukking thing.

Yo bytch ass NEVER gets to tell me what I get to speak on bytch. Ever. I live black issues and cac racism, so I speak on it. fukk you, fukk everything about you.

And homie: this is definitely the first actual threat I read that made me think "wow this white dude posing as a black dude has mental issues". "decapitate you with a blunt knife". You need help. You need your mommy probably bytch like when you were wetting your bed.

I'll quit posting, when you quit being a bytch ass nikka talking shyt from a basement.
:umad:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all: I actually wouldn't be surprised if you turn out to be white.

You play this 'angry' role and we're supposed to think you're black - but unlike most black dudes I know, you behave way more like an angry white person.
That's a fact.

Second of all: the time of living in America being a positive thing people aspired to, is dead. Your President is a Nazi. Stop chanting USA USA USA like it means anything impressive to anybody.

Third of all: I'm more Hip-Hop than you'll ever be. I'm probably older than you and seen this shyt from before Yo MTV Raps to when Hip-Hop parties meant the DJ playing Wu, Das FX, KRS, Rakim, PE etc. to NWA blowing up.. to Tupac emerging as a voice for black people. To all the greats: young Jay-Z, young Biggie etc. X, Fif, Em. Foxy. Kim. Lox. All that shyt until where we are today: mumble rap bullshyt with cacs raping our culture. Don't talk about Hip-Hop like you own that shyt, you don't own a muthafukking thing.

Yo bytch ass NEVER gets to tell me what I get to speak on bytch. Ever. I live black issues and cac racism, so I speak on it. fukk you, fukk everything about you.

And homie: this is definitely the first actual threat I read that made me think "wow this white dude posing as a black dude has mental issues". "decapitate you with a blunt knife". You need help. You need your mommy probably bytch like when you were wetting your bed.

I'll quit posting, when you quit being a bytch ass nikka talking shyt from a basement.
:umad:
I'm not reading your fukking paragraphs cracker

Drop a proof video or go kill yourself

:camby:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I looked up Flywin Lannister on google when this thread was first made last week and a black brehs twitter came up:manny:

I FOUND HIM

images

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I PICTURED HIM LOOKIN LIKE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
HOLD UP, HE WAS A CLIPPER FAN?

I KNEW SOMETHIN WAS OFF BOUT HIM, A FAKE LAKER FAN CAN ALWAYS BE SPOTTED FROM A MILE AWAY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Notice how he is repping the Clippers in his tweets.......he be reppin the Lakers now though :mjpls:

YUP I JUS SEEN THAT TOO

:snoop:

HE’S THE ONLY “LAKER FAN” ON HERE I GOT WEIRD VIBES FROM .. THAT EXPLAINS IT

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Notice how he is repping the Clippers in his tweets.......he be reppin the Lakers now though :mjpls:

HOLD UP, HE WAS A CLIPPER FAN?

I KNEW SOMETHIN WAS OFF BOUT HIM, A FAKE LAKER FAN CAN ALWAYS BE SPOTTED FROM A MILE AWAY

Nah that's not me but keep living in your pretend world guys

A Clippers fan. WTF is next..

Als @Sccit in your empty head it's "I'm the face of the Lakers in this bytch". In reality it is "you're a crazy cac typing in all caps who has 0 credibility about basketball or the Lakers". But keep cooking homie lol.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Als @Sccit in your empty head it's "I'm the face of the Lakers in this bytch". In reality it is "you're a crazy cac typing in all caps who has 0 credibility about basketball or the Lakers". But keep cooking homie lol.

How is it not you.....he's black, he's in the LA area, and aren't you a web guy? Isnt that what you went to Sweden for?

who else uses the name Flywin Lannister? Didnt you make up the name yourself?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

YEA OK KEEP DENYIN YASELF BUDDY

THAT DUDE TYPES EXACTLY LIKE U TOO SMH

INTERESTING COINCIDENCE WE GOT HERE

FAKE ASS LAKER FAN .. AND I CAN TELL UR FATASS AINT NEVER PLAYED NO ORGANIZED BALL ON ANY LEVEL NEITHER. ITS ALL STARTIN TO MAKE SENSE NOW.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
How is it not you.....he's black, he's in the LA area, and aren't you a web guy? Isnt that what you went to Sweden for?

who else uses the name Flywin Lannister? Didnt you make up the name yourself?
Wow, so far I always took you for a smart breh but have you ever heard of the sentence "correlation is not causation"? I guess not.

You and air head @Sccit just took some random non-connected things and created a story and a person in your head and are holding on to it like it's actually real.

I never want to reach this point on a forum - but cook.

I'm not from the LA area. You just grabbed that out of thin air. I'm not a web guy. What are you talking about? TECH. Tech = not automatically web. Again "correlation is not causation". You should google that.

Oh and here's something for you I posted June 27, 2018. Right after Lonzo got drafted.

P.S: as a lifelong WWF/E and NBA and now-happy-again Lakers fan.. I don't think there's a segment that can get better than this on the E. The Balls are PURE entertainment, while showing the importance of black business ownership AND showcasing sport excellence. Damn.

I except LaVar to become Coke Boy's right hand man and the New Day (I like them, but they are like modern day black tap dancers reducing black men to a cot damn gyrating gimmick...) to be replaced by whoever LaVar picks. The Big Ballers: two 6'8 boys from Inglewood!

But cook homies keep it going