@Flywin Lannister what’s your obsession with “REAL NIKKAZ” on the coli..something you wanna tell us?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How is it not you.....he's black, he's in the LA area, and aren't you a web guy? Isnt that what you went to Sweden for?

who else uses the name Flywin Lannister? Didnt you make up the name yourself?

“ITS NOT ME BRODIES ITS MY TWIN BROTHER”

:mjgrin:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
YEA OK KEEP DENYIN YASELF BUDDY

THAT DUDE TYPES EXACTLY LIKE U TOO SMH

INTERESTING COINCIDENCE WE GOT HERE

FAKE ASS LAKER FAN .. AND I CAN TELL UR FATASS AINT NEVER PLAYED NO ORGANIZED BALL ON ANY LEVEL NEITHER. ITS ALL STARTIN TO MAKE SENSE NOW.
@Sccit you're 12,000 in the red. 12 fukking thousand. MAYBE this means when you make a conclusion, it's not that close to reality and people don't agree with you. Just a thought for you genius.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Wow, so far I always took you for a smart breh but have you ever heard of the sentence "correlation is not causation"? I guess not.

You and air head @Sccit just took some random non-connected things and created a story and a person in your head and are holding on to it like it's actually real.

I never want to reach this point on a forum - but cook.

I'm not from the LA area. You just grabbed that out of thin air. I'm not a web guy. What are you talking about? TECH. Tech = not automatically web. Again "correlation is not causation". You should google that.

Oh and here's something for you I posted June 27, 2018. Right after Lonzo got drafted.

But cook homies keep it going

LOOK HOW DEFENSIVE HE GETTIN

YEA, THATS HIM

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
How is it not you.....he's black, he's in the LA area, and aren't you a web guy? Isnt that what you went to Sweden for?

who else uses the name Flywin Lannister? Didnt you make up the name yourself?
The logic of this thinking. MAYBE BECAUSE THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET BREH
:dahell:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're like a woman, except you never get fukked.

Breh. Again. June 27, 2018 I was writing that I was happy af as a lifelong Laker fan that we got Lonzo. But stick to your fantasy you weirdo.

AND THOSE TWEETS IS FROM 2015 FUCCBOY

NICE TRY THO

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You dumbo @Sccit. Talking about "he literally quoted you twice". And then you quoted me.. twice.

UVkIzVR.png

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
People take thecoli way too seriously. Proof pics :russ:

Imagine doing that for a forum full of dudes.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wow, so far I always took you for a smart breh but have you ever heard of the sentence "correlation is not causation"? I guess not.

You and air head @Sccit just took some random non-connected things and created a story and a person in your head and are holding on to it like it's actually real.

I never want to reach this point on a forum - but cook.

I'm not from the LA area. You just grabbed that out of thin air. I'm not a web guy. What are you talking about? TECH. Tech = not automatically web. Again "correlation is not causation". You should google that.

Oh and here's something for you I posted June 27, 2018. Right after Lonzo got drafted.

But cook homies keep it going

Breh it's not that serious. You said you made up the name Flywin Lannister and that breh has the same name, he black, looks like a techy and is from LA (which I assumed you were from since you be repping the Lakers). Don't act like I was reaching by thinking it could be you....