@Flywin Lannister what’s your obsession with “REAL NIKKAZ” on the coli..something you wanna tell us?

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
I'm not in Sweden

How it was: well, I was lucky af with my job and my pay and I was living in a really popular area which of course meant a white area with an immigrant here and there. I was so busy at work that my first impression was "wow, there are not that many non-white people here.. I guess that's just how it is here" but I was working like a mf'er. Home, work, home, work. I'd see a brother here and there though. But then I met someone who took me to a totally different area outside of where I lived and damn.. mad black people, people from India and other places.

So then it hit me: ah, this is the classic 'economic/glass ceiling apartheid' society where white people and expats like me make good money and live in a bubble and outside of it people who because they are immigrants don't get the opportunities that white, Swedish people get. That shyt was a fukking turn off and I started paying mad attention to this.

When I had just moved there I saw the craziest shyt: I saw this protest from white Nazis and this was in my area (this popular, hipster type area) but one of the Nazis tried to attack a Middle Eastern woman in the crowd and the Swedish police in front of all onlookers pummeled them Nazis until they were all laying down. They broke their signs, a few were bleeding, many got arrested. That was wild.

Swedish people: they function like this. If they didn't grow up with you OR get introduced by a friend, they automatically don't fukk with you. They are mainly introverts. For people like us, extroverts bumping The Black Album and Bryson Tiller or some shyt.. damn, good luck fitting in. I made some friends but almost all non-Swedish.

There's a huge hype about Swedish women, and some look great, but what people don't realize is Swedish women -many- are EXTREME feminists. Not "I want equal pay" healthy feminism. No, drinking tea from cups that say "Men Tears". That level. So she can be fine, but they in their society act all about '50-50'. A dude smashes mad chicks, then a chick can smash mad dudes.

Also: in a Swedish company ULTIMATELY they want Swedish people to run the show. There was me as a black dude and this one white girl from England: in the leadership team we were definitely the outsiders because of the top exec - he was just not inclusive when it came to our points of view. And even though we both had immense responsibility - you could tell that he was all about the white guys (come in the office, they are all in a meeting talking and you're not invited) shyt like that.

If you get a chance, definitely visit - it's a beautiful place, great food, dope fashion culture. But living - it's not for everybody. If you got a dope girl and a busy job, it's do-able but don't expect to make tons of friends. Also know, Sweden is having it's Trump moment because their right wing party is growing a lot in popularity (blame the immigrants!). So I got out on time luckily.

wall_o__text-blog-full.jpg

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
This is not for you you loser, this was for someone who wants to develop their world view - not someone who posts on the coli in between jerking off and eating junk food, like you.

Staticshock I already ethered you because you didn't have a reply and it's been half an hour so don't dap shyt in this thread again.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Bruh wrote a dissertation to tell us how happy he was to be shucking and jiving in an all cac country :hhh:
No you loser. I explained what it's like to live in Sweden as a black man to share my knowledge and insight about that with an actually intelligent poster. Not you obviously. I gave you props for working with kids and I predicted you'd react like a bytch. And you did.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Man is a judgemental follower who is so obsessed with showing himself as a man that he'll throw you under the bus

be insecure in your masculinity brehs

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dumb ass.. with opportunities, job offers, managing teams and a world famous product and making moves.
Or dumb ass.. babbling nonsense on a forum, being static af and not knowing anything about other countries/societies.

I wonder which one is a better look..
:jbhmm:

But cook homie. You win the going back and forth awards on a forum. Congratulations, you should be proud. You really showed me lol.
Thankfully we have totally different definitions of success

Tell me how someone that busy and successful has 1) the time and 2) the give a fukk, to be such an active poster on an internet forum to where people are making threads about him and they are dropping loads of replies in said thread.

Either you lyin', or you're an introvert yourself.

They are mainly introverts. For people like us, extroverts bumping The Black Album and Bryson Tiller or some shyt.. damn, good luck fitting in. I made some friends but almost all non-Swedish.