Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I've been called retarded an idiot and being clowned for my opinion. Not counting getting called a bytch yesterday. I've only been on here a few weeks, but I'm just about done posting on this forum. I use to lurk a lot and you guys seemed cool, but I see now I was wrong.

You gonna have to toughen up ma :stopitslime:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know what the royal family has and how much their family jewels are worth? I'm not wearing any of those jewels, so I could give a shyt really actually. You're getting all emo and acting childish over what Floyd paid for a ring for chick he isn't even with anymore. Are you gay? Have a small dikk and suffering from a Nepoleon complex? Poor you.

And you shouldn't fix your lips to call anyone retarded, given the spelling of your username. It's obvious that you don't have a firm grasp on the English language. At any rate, you will now be placed on ignore, so you can argue with yourself. Thanks.

Mate,

2. :umad:

3. I'm British and live in England, and tbf, everyone in the UK grows up knowing a great deal about the royal family (unfortunately)...so yeah, I am going to know what the royal family has because it gets shoved down our throats weekly, so once again... :umad:

4. Google is your friend. You can easily google the worth of diamonds like the star of africa.

5. Look at you, typical bird brain...a minute ago you was complaining about name calling, now look at you :dead:. A breh sons the shyt out of you because you are chatting utter bollocks and the first thing you do is say I have a small dikk. Well if you want to go there love, I'm pretty well endowed but for common wenches such as yourself, I may feel like a sausage flying down a hallway :yeshrug:

6. Yep you definitely :umad: putting me on ignore, like a child running away lol Goodbye then.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I've been called retarded an idiot and being clowned for my opinion. Not counting getting called a bytch yesterday. I've only been on here a few weeks, but I'm just about done posting on this forum. I use to lurk a lot and you guys seemed cool, but I see now I was wrong.

:bryan:

Are you serious ? You are on a mens forum it's all jokes and banter.

You need a tougher skin :lolbron:

Just stay. I like your posts :ehh:

You will toughen up over time :ehh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
pls dont leave. a lot of c00ns here

if you were light skin they would of showed u more love

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Let me be the one to explain...Floyd makes roughly 30 million a fight he's not gonna spend a entire fights purse on a ring. A mansion yes a ring no Kobe got caught cheating nationally and the make up dont leave me purple diamond ring he bought Vanessa was no wear near 25million. Floyd not stupid at all actually he has a great business mind one of the smartest boxers out there.

But what got me is what about the Floyd heart tat she got for each of his victories :laff: she gonna have to get that shyt covered ma lol

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's not even that pretty. She was flushed on thousand dollar makeups, stylists, and designers anytime she came on TV. I remember a day Floyd took his daughter shopping and she was there. She picked the 3 most expensive C Louboutin shoes in the shop. 50 was clowning like " Your feet are that golden, ma? You really had to pick the most expensive ones ?" :laff:

I knew Floyd was gonna dump her because she was so caught up in his life thinking she had his money. She was a damn diamond digger

:stopitslime:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dawg, if she needs thousand dollar make up artists, designer clothes, shoes to look pretty, I can't call her pretty. She is bad of course, but a natural beauty. I live in S Florida breh breh. I can go to FIU/Miami Dade right now and pick 10 girls prettier than her with no make up

To each his own though

And there it is, the obligatory 'I see better looking girls everyday' post