Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been called retarded an idiot and being clowned for my opinion. Not counting getting called a bytch yesterday. I've only been on here a few weeks, but I'm just about done posting on this forum. I use to lurk a lot and you guys seemed cool, but I see now I was wrong.

lol don't let these nikkas get under ya skin the vast majority of the time these nikkas is just trollin, kickin for laughs. The less you take this forum seriously the more enjoyable it is

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I work for the talent agency that represents the both of them. She called up my boss crying her eyes out when he took all the shyt he bought her back. Not gonna lie, this made me respect him on a personal level quite a bit. Not that he didn't win me over with the philanthropy stuff, but this stuff is straight up BAWSS material.

:salute: @ Floyd Mayweather for winning. :win:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I've been called retarded an idiot and being clowned for my opinion. Not counting getting called a bytch yesterday. I've only been on here a few weeks, but I'm just about done posting on this forum. I use to lurk a lot and you guys seemed cool, but I see now I was wrong.

Eh, don't worry. That just means that we like you! :jawalrus: :salute:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Let me be the one to explain...Floyd makes roughly 30 million a fight he's not gonna spend a entire fights purse on a ring. A mansion yes a ring no Kobe got caught cheating nationally and the make up dont leave me purple diamond ring he bought Vanessa was no wear near 25million. Floyd not stupid at all actually he has a great business mind one of the smartest boxers out there.

But what got me is what about the Floyd heart tat she got for each of his victories :laff: she gonna have to get that shyt covered ma lol

You know what, this post made me think of something...which ring cost more, Kobe's make-up ring or Floyd's engagement ring? :lupe:

Kobe's apology ring was reported to cost around $4 million. Floyd's engagement ring, best real estimate i could find is around $2.5 million. :damn:

On a related note remember he was also RUMORED(ie i don't think he ever confirmed this, and i didn't find any pics of her wearing it) to have bought her a reported 27.64-carat $16 million diamond necklace called The Heart of Eternity. Make of that info what yall will. :whistle:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Such a sad story. I'm sorry my fellow male posters have been such jerks :to:

Getcha punk ass back to Lipstick Alley, trick, don't nobody give a damn
555322240.gif

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Speak for yourself. There's only a couple of DECENT female posters on here and SHE isn't one of them :ufdup:

Fair enough. I honestly haven't seen enough of her to pass judgment, so I was kinda going with circumstance here.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:what:

Do you have any grasp of money?

25 million :laff::russ::dead:

royalty don't even have engagement rings worth that much
Women just say random numbers.

"this ring is 25, I wanna be married by 27, that penis is 10 inches, I fukked 6 men"

They should do away with the powerball machines and grab one of these birds because the female mind could do that like its nothing.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Women just say random numbers.

"this ring is 25, I wanna be married by 27, that penis is 10 inches, I fukked 6 men"

They should do away with the powerball machines and grab one of these birds because the female mind could do that like its nothing.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Last edited: