Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you? He didn't get that ring from Jareds. That is a VERY expensive rock she is wearing.

This broad is really trying to suggest that that rock on her finger is worth 25million? :laff: Do you realise the bracket of jewellery you are getting into when you're talking about 25fukking million dollars, let alone pounds?

And for an engagement ring?

You are seriously retarded.

That engagement ring is $2 million MAX...and that is an extremely expensive engagement ring at that.

25 million :skip: are you out ya damn mind? And you had the nerve to respond to me sarcastically when you had to be told floyd and ms jackson weren't actually starting a business together lol

Listen to me when I tell you this. The British royal amily doesn't have wedding/engagement rings worth half of 25 million dollars and they have jewels like the star of africa. And you are really trying to tell me floyd mayweather is going to spend that much on an engagement ring

Last edited:

Elle

Pro
Daps
This broad is really trying to suggest that that rock on her finger is worth 25million? :laff: Do you realise the bracket of jewellery you are getting into when you're talking about 25fukking million dollars, let alone pounds?

And for an engagement ring?

You are seriously retarded.

That engagement ring is $2 million MAX...and that is an extremely expensive engagement ring at that.

25 million :skip: are you out ya damn mind?
Wow? It's that serious that you have to resort to name calling. When you get your GIA cert then holla at me about the worth of that ring. Until then, kick rocks. Thanks!

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow? It's that serious that you have to resort to name calling. When you get your GIA cert then holla at me about the worth of that ring. Until then, kick rocks. Thanks!

Its not name calling when its the truth love.

I can't believe you really thought that ring would be worth 25 million. I wish I could dap you forreal, because i'm going to be laughing about that randomly for a while :pachaha:

Also, see the edit to that post, because it further emphasises your idiocy. Thanks

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

I can't believe you really thought that ring would be worth 25 million. I wish I could dap you forreal, because i'm going to be laughing about that randomly for a while :pachaha:

Also, see the edit to that post, because it further emphasises your idiocy. Thanks

LMAO @Elle do you know how much 25 mill in jewelry is... that ring is 2mil MAXXXXX LOL

ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM IS 2 MIL.

IM THINKING 1 MIL LOL

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"no more shopping sprees"
no more v.i.p.'s
no more late night creeps
no more dough we cant' even kick it no more" :russ:

iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

Elle

Pro
Daps

How do you know what the royal family has and how much their family jewels are worth? I'm not wearing any of those jewels, so I could give a shyt really actually. You're getting all emo and acting childish over what Floyd paid for a ring for chick he isn't even with anymore. Are you gay? Have a small dikk and suffering from a Nepoleon complex? Poor you.

And you shouldn't fix your lips to call anyone retarded, given the spelling of your username. It's obvious that you don't have a firm grasp on the English language. At any rate, you will now be placed on ignore, so you can argue with yourself. Thanks.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know what the royal family has and how much their family jewels are worth? I'm not wearing any of those jewels, so I could give a shyt really actually. You're getting all emo and acting childish over what Floyd paid for a ring for chick he isn't even with anymore. Are you gay? Have a small dikk and suffering from a Nepoleon complex? Poor you.

And you shouldn't fix your lips to call anyone retarded, given the spelling of your username. It's obvious that you don't have a firm grasp on the English language. At any rate, you will now be placed on ignore, so you can argue with yourself. Thanks.

:laff: :laff: :laff: Female Shaming Tactics 101 :skip:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think even Floyd would be that stupid to spend 25 million on a ring.

Mate, I think you could have the whole amount of rings worth 25 million in the world on your one hand and still have a finger left over. Let alone a damn engagement ring. That's what gets me, even them filthy rich multi-billionaire arabs that have solid gold rolls royces wouldn't even spend 25 million on an engagement ring lol

Elle

Pro
Daps
LMAO @Elle do you know how much 25 mill in jewelry is... that ring is 2mil MAXXXXX LOL

ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM IS 2 MIL.

IM THINKING 1 MIL LOL

Nope. I'm guesstimating, just like you. I've never had 25 million dollars worth of jewelry. But I see those IT certs and six figures are allowing you guys the balling lifestyle that you all drop that kinda money on your girl's rings. Whatever.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Nope. I'm guesstimating, just like you. I've never had 25 million dollars worth of jewelry. But I see those IT certs and six figures are allowing you guys the balling lifestyle that you all drop that kinda money on your girl's rings. Whatever.

:whoa:

Calm your puss. we were correcting you why so defensive :smugdraper

If you get something wrong and people correct u just say cool :leon:

why so serious:heh:

Elle

Pro
Daps
:whoa:

Calm your puss. we were correcting you why so defensive :smugdraper

If you get something wrong and people correct u just say cool :leon:

why so serious:heh:

I've been called retarded an idiot and being clowned for my opinion. Not counting getting called a bytch yesterday. I've only been on here a few weeks, but I'm just about done posting on this forum. I use to lurk a lot and you guys seemed cool, but I see now I was wrong.