Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
You too old to believe some dumb shyt like that Art

Nah he's not lying 50 and floyd have fought numerous times over there friendship, it's no secret. Fif talks about the time him and Floyd fought over show money and how Floyd punched him by his ear(he said it hurt for a week) and he was able to grab Floyd and wrestle him down, and they had a recent fight before the big twitter fiasco.

skip to the 1min 45sec mark, this was a few years back like 2007 or 8

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Floyd needs to start some kind of general life-skills academy for these pro athletes, teach them how to deal with the media and handle their women. Javale Mcgee can be an advisor :russ: just not when it comes to academics :whoa:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Floyd needs to start some kind of general life-skills academy for these pro athletes, teach them how to deal with the media and handle their women. Javale Mcgee can be an advisor :russ: just not when it comes to academics :whoa:
what happened to that ho with that fake pregnancy shyt?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
He's a lowdown cheap bytch of a scumbag "man" (and I use the word MAN very, very loosely).
mean.png

She fukked and sucked that ugly bastid all that time and now she ain't got shyt to show for it. Damn shame.
no.gif
She was better off fukking an old rich white man. At least she'd be able to keep her shyt

:russ: at this Lipstick Alley bytch

semtex

:)
Daps
I've been called retarded an idiot and being clowned for my opinion. Not counting getting called a bytch yesterday. I've only been on here a few weeks, but I'm just about done posting on this forum. I use to lurk a lot and you guys seemed cool, but I see now I was wrong.
This ain't e-harmony

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
So how is this a win again?:comeon: 50 said that Floyd is an emotional sucker who tricks and wifes up hoes and it looks like he was 100% on point with his assessment.:yeshrug:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
So how is this a win again?:comeon: 50 said that Floyd is an emotional sucker who tricks and wifes up hoes and it looks like he was 100% on point with his assessment.:yeshrug:
oh so she is a ho now??:ld:

who else u know smashed shorty?give me just 10 names

u think a trick could make a bytch leave his crib with just the clothes on her back?:usure:

u :wrist: nikkas need to stop

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
oh so she is a ho now??:ld:

who else u know smashed shorty?give me just 10 names

u think a trick could make a bytch leave his crib with just the clothes on her back?:usure:

u :wrist: nikkas need to stop
She's obviously a ho. :stopitslime:She gave up her p*ssy for his money - which is what hoes do. Everything about her screams gold digger. Have you seen her on 24/7? What did she do save for shopping and taking instagram pictures? :huh:That's wife material to you? So yes, Mayweather is obviously a trick - he probably blew more money on this bytch than he did on his own children. :wow:Just because he finally saw the light and did what he had to do doesn't mean that he won. If he had any type of common sense when it comes to broads he would have never tried to wife her in the first place. :yeshrug:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
She's obviously a ho. :stopitslime:She gave up her p*ssy for his money - which is what hoes do. Everything about her screams gold digger. Have you seen her on 24/7? What did she do save for shopping and taking instagram pictures? :huh:That's wife material to you? So yes, Mayweather is obviously a trick - he probably blew more money on this bytch than he did on his own children. :wow:Just because he finally saw the light and did what he had to do doesn't mean that he won. If he had any type of common sense when it comes to broads he would have never tried to wife her in the first place. :yeshrug:
how bout 3 names?