Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

Elle

Pro
Daps
Mayweather is that dude, but that nikka is blind sometimes when it comes to women

You can have the eyes of stevie wonder and the ears of helen keller and you can still see, hear and SMELL the gold digger aura around that bytch

floyd-mayweather-girlfriend-Shantel-Jackson-pics.jpg

I wonder if he let her keep that big rock on her finger? That is probably 25 million right there.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I wonder if he let her keep that big rock on her finger? That is probably 25 million right there.

If he took back the bags and shoes doubt that gold digger got to keep the ring :wow:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Breh I can smell her digging, spades and 'find a rich man' tool kit from here. :bryan:

I've never seen a woman fit the gold digger stereotype this much :bryan:

1295558981_top-10-signs-shes-a-gold-digger_10

That broad is obviously a gold digger...OBVIOUSLY. Bish had Floyd buying her $11,000 shoes :bryan:

Dayum breh, ain't heard DAT joint in a long ass time. :wow:

I know right :wow:

Just peeped the boy Omari Hardwick....ole boy from Next Day Air/For Colored Girls....he's folding/carrying clothes in the video at 2:25 :wow:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got her stuff on the sofa like it's a clearance sale at Bloomingdales :skip:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are nikkas really trying to downplay the looks of this chick right hurr...

shantel-jackson-185282_thumb_585x795.jpeg
Shantel+Jackson+Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+Victor+7LWyUoFOrNjl.jpg
shanteljackson3.jpg
shantel-jackson-22.jpg
Shantel-Jackson-wags.jpg

Aee nikkas really trying to downplay photoshop?

Brehs are constantly getting caught with the okie doke throughout this thread (the next points aren't directed at everyone)

1. Floyd was being an a$$hole saying they're starting a business together. That business is floyd sells all her shyt and she gets 0% of it. He was doing that to hurt her because obviously she's materialistic and that would be the thing that'd hurt her. Not him stating that he loved her or whatever.

2. If you watched the 24/7's you know that girl never loved him like that. There's a certain type and degree of affection that a woman shows you when she loves you...and I never got the impression she ever showed that to floyd (when they were on camera mind you). Plus, floyd always looked nervous like he knew all it took was a nikka with semi-decent game to come around and take her away from him,

3. Floyd's a dumbass for buying her all that shyt. Alot of people don't realise that the first 6 months of a relationship set the tone of that relationship for forever. You want your relationship to be about freak sex, introduce that as the main dynamic of the relationship in the beginning. You want your partner to be homely and to treat your relationship as a bond, teach her about how important loyalty is and how a relationship can only work as a theory of a 'circle' and to not break the cycle. If you want the relationship to be about some silicone fake materialistic possession bullshyt, introuduce to her the simp lifestyle by showering her gifts all the time. He shouldn't have set that tone for the relationship if he wasn't about that wave. He probably would've had her respect if he would've treated her like a human being and not a trophy possession if would've rationed how much money she had to spend

4. Being a simp, even a super rich simp gets you nowhere fellas. Money can't buy you love (eurgh at using that cliche)

5. I will give props to floyd for getting out of that relationship before she got seeded up or hitched. She def didn't save no money because she didn't have the sense to get pregnant when the writing was on the wall in the relationship

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Aee nikkas really trying to downplay photoshop?

Brehs are constantly getting caught with the okie doke throughout this thread (the next points aren't directed at everyone)

1. Floyd was being an a$$hole saying they're starting a business together. That business is floyd sells all her shyt and she gets 0% of it. He was doing that to hurt her because obviously she's materialistic and that would be the thing that'd hurt her. Not him stating that he loved her or whatever.

2. If you watched the 24/7's you know that girl never loved him like that. There's a certain type and degree of affection that a woman shows you when she loves you...and I never got the impression she ever showed that to floyd (when they were on camera mind you). Plus, floyd always looked nervous like he knew all it took was a nikka with semi-decent game to come around and take her away from him,

3. Floyd's a dumbass for buying her all that shyt. Alot of people don't realise that the first 6 months of a relationship set the tone of that relationship for forever. You want your relationship to be about freak sex, introduce that as the main dynamic of the relationship in the beginning. You want your partner to be homely and to treat your relationship as a bond, teach her about how important loyalty is and how a relationship can only work as a theory of a 'circle' and to not break the cycle. If you want the relationship to be about some silicone fake materialistic possession bullshyt, introuduce to her the simp lifestyle by showering her gifts all the time. He shouldn't have set that tone for the relationship if he wasn't about that wave. He probably would've had her respect if he would've treated her like a human being and not a trophy possession if would've rationed how much money she had to spend

4. Being a simp, even a super rich simp gets you nowhere fellas. Money can't buy you love (eurgh at using that cliche)

5. I will give props to floyd for getting out of that relationship before she got seeded up or hitched. She def didn't save no money because she didn't have the sense to get pregnant when the writing was on the wall in the relationship

Not a lie in sight.

tumblr_lti76f3mvn1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Naw she aint save shyt in the last few I.G. pics you can See exactly where Floyd left her life and kept all that shyt. She dressing different face looks different she look like she lost it all :laff: but if a nikka wifing Draya up it won't be long before another rich simp scoops her up.

:laff: breh I'm dying cos I was thinking this too

You can pinpoint the exact last photo between where Floyd left and she picked up

the stark difference :laff:

from wine to water :laff:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's not even that pretty. She was flushed on thousand dollar makeups, stylists, and designers anytime she came on TV. I remember a day Floyd took his daughter shopping and she was there. She picked the 3 most expensive C Louboutin shoes in the shop. 50 was clowning like " Your feet are that golden, ma? You really had to pick the most expensive ones ?" :laff:

I knew Floyd was gonna dump her because she was so caught up in his life thinking she had his money. She was a damn diamond digger
wait wait wait. what do you mean she's not even that pretty? prove it?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Naw she aint save shyt in the last few I.G. pics you can See exactly where Floyd left her life and kept all that shyt. She dressing different face looks different she look like she lost it all :laff: but if a nikka wifing Draya up it won't be long before another rich simp scoops her up.
i think she deleted the pic of her showing off her closet

she was like

hmmm what bag and shoes will match my outfit today?

:laff:

she even had pics 3 weeks of her boarding floyd jet.
even wrote #jetlife #miami#

:laff:

im gonna follow her just to see the progession of her current life