Floyd Mayweather Selling ALL Stuff He Bought Ex-Fiance :dead:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Rhymes with Snitch | Entertainment News | Celebrity Gossip: Floyd Mayweather Selling Ms. Jackson's Stuff?

photo+%281%29+crop+.png

For a while now there have been clues that Floyd Mayweather and his fiance Shantel Jackson were no longer a couple. For instance Floyd has been showing up to events with random women and there was no sign of Floyd at Shantel's birthday celebration last week.

But the biggest clue yet? Floyd appears to be selling all Shantel's stuff...

Back in May Shantel Jackson Tweeted pictures of the her overflowing closets one day after Floyd Mayweather's baby mama Tweeted a picture of Floyd asleep in her bed [click here if you missed that].

Yesterday Floyd Instagrammed pictures of what appears to be the same stuff Shantel was showing off two months ago that he says are for sale and he tagged Shantel in one of the pictures.

photo+%281%29.png

photo+%282%29.png

photo+%283%29.png

photo+%284%29.png

:wow:

TheWeddingIsOffFloydMayweatherandFianceShantelJacksonEngagementCalledOffindefinitelyDetailsInside.jpg
Come on now, a gift is a gift. Its kinda childish to buy your girl a gift and go...naaa naaa boooo booo, i bought you those gifts and you cant have it.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Knew that nikka was gonna take her back. Where yall Floyd dikk riders at....:stopitslime:

I thought he was gonna be hard on hoes....thought he was gonna be on to the next...thought he was gonna make her prove herself...:childplease:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Knew that nikka was gonna take her back. Where yall Floyd dikk riders at....:stopitslime:

I thought he was gonna be hard on hoes....thought he was gonna be on to the next...thought he was gonna make her prove herself...:childplease:

Miss Jackson down to let Floyd fukk other hoes long as she get her bags and shoes :manny:
This arrangement works for the both of them.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Miss Jackson down to let Floyd fukk other hoes long as she get her bags and shoes :manny:
This arrangement works for the both of them.

Bags and shoes:stopitslime:

That bytch getting bread up out that nikka she left all them bags and shoes bruh

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
oh so she is a ho now??:ld:

who else u know smashed shorty?give me just 10 names

u think a trick could make a bytch leave his crib with just the clothes on her back?:usure:

u :wrist: nikkas need to stop

Yeah, i've always got good vibes from her. I don't know her personally but she never seemed like a ratchet ass ho. Does she spend his money? Probably. But many "good" house wives do the same. I don't think spending money is a testament to one's overall moral character; she may just be impulsive. Plus, with Floyd lifestyle--having butlers and maids and cooks and a jet--what is there left for her to do besides spend time with him, fukk him and show him affection?

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
them pics are old, here is floyd with his new girl (massgae therapist from 24/7) at the robin thicke concert last night
BR7h6b7CAAATs46.jpg

[IM
3da351d0fee211e2bf1822000aaa0492_6.jpg

5593d9a207db11e386e022000a9e1782_6.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

He realizes he doesn't have much by way of an actual investment in women.