"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I haven't been able to name an Eagles linebacker the last 5 years sans Demeco Ryan's, Jordan Hicks, and Nigel Bradham. As much as Cowboys hate Jaylon Smith, he better than any linebacker we have on this team

alex singleton had a spark when he started but now he just garbage :hhh:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
As much as I get and understand the eagles neglecting LB in round 1- there is no excuse to not get a quality smart and violent LB in round 2-4 they fukking exist...its one of the reasons our run D is trash
More galaxy brain bullshyt from this staff

The last I dont know how many years drafts have been stacked with LBs in the 1st 3 rounds

But they wanna draft late round guys who test well with no resume, local kids, and undrafted free agents to try and look like geniuses

They don't wanna take ready to play guys at LB. They Want feel good stories

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I haven't been able to name an Eagles linebacker the last 5 years sans Demeco Ryan's, Jordan Hicks, and Nigel Bradham. As much as Cowboys hate Jaylon Smith, he better than any linebacker we have on this team
When they trotted singleton up for the post game presser and he was cheesing half the time like an idiot that realized he somehow convinced a professional team to not only start him but also name him a captain, I was sick

it looks like the football gods have cursed us to have a FO that is content with a shytty LB core every year

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Your lord and savior is getting KILLED here in Philly- but the bright side .....we hate Siriani waaaay more

Its ok he can handle it.
Yall boo'd McNabb too.

He didn't play well so what he gets is deserved. He left a lot of plays on the field but the playcalling was atrocious. Shoulda made it a point to run more after that 1st pick to calm him down and slow the game down but he got no help. Even after Miles hit that big run i was like good they'll keep that going but nope

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Its ok he can handle it.
Yall boo'd McNabb too.

He didn't play well so what he gets is deserved. He left a lot of plays on the field but the playcalling was atrocious. Shoulda made it a point to run more after that 1st pick to calm him down and slow the game down but he got no help. Even after Miles hit that big run i was like good they'll keep that going but nope

Good point. The thing that gets me about Eagles fans is that they complain about Jalen but you will have to go through the growing pains again if you draft a QB. No QB is coming here on their own or in a trade. So let Hurts development this year. So far Nick is doing a horrible job

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Also @NYC Rebel rebel told us about Jalen to a T. Game reminded me of all of his posts in any Oklahoma game. Hope he figures out out though.

He's still the same player...I had similar gripes last season when the guys in this thread were slobbin' him up, yet he was progressively getting worse each wk

The same issues from last season are the same issues I see now...he's so limited and they can't see it

:snoop:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Good point. The thing that gets me about Eagles fans is that they complain about Jalen but you will have to go through the growing pains again if you draft a QB. No QB is coming here on their own or in a trade. So let Hurts development this year. So far Nick is doing a horrible job

The thing about it whatever QB you got back there is gonna struggle with bad playcalling, no run game and an always injured oline.
Plus the qbs in this draft class are all as much of a project as Jalen is.
I think nikkas egos are more hurt than anything. Y’all gotta relax:mjlol:
Hell yeah my ego hurt :damn:
I was all in the. Owboys thread talkin shyt choosing sides between my Bama brothas talking bout Smitty and Jalen bout to dig in Diggs ass
Only for Diggs to play out his mind and Smitty to fall down on out routes :mjcry:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

and there is no "next big thing" in 2022...not big on Rattler....the kid from Liberty...meh
rather go with the Hurts/ Minshew QB this year and possibly next year especially if there is a good QB in 2023 (unless either QB proves no need to draft a guy)