"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Wtvr y'all do, don't blame the terrible QB play on the o-line injuries...we've dealth with OL injuries since the SB

My hope is the Driscoll comes back from IR and plays well

I want the OL going forward to include Mailata, Driscoll & dikkerson as starters

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Wtvr y'all do, don't blame the terrible QB play on the o-line injuries...we've dealth with OL injuries since the SB

My hope is the Driscoll comes back from IR and plays well

I want the OL going forward to include Mailata, Driscoll & dikkerson as starters
Jalen didn't play well last night but it wasn't due to Dillard & dikkerson struggling, they got beat here and there but still gave him enough time to function.

We call a spade a spade, brother. We're not biased like you and juelz whenever his play doesn't fit your narrative :lolbron:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Jalen didn't play well last night but it wasn't due to Dillard & dikkerson struggling, they got beat here and there but still gave him enough time to function.

We call a spade a spade, brother. We're not biased like you and juelz whenever his play doesn't fit your narrative :lolbron:

It's not about narrative

I've called out the subpar playcalling in the past...the only time we had a real commitment to the run was with limited Nick Foles

I said all along the only way for Hurts to thrive is with a strong running game bc he's not good enough to consistently win games with his arm

If we don't get close to 50/50 run-pass ratios, there will be a ton of L's

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

He didn't play well last wk either

Where have you seen improvement in his game from last season?

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Really thought we should've taken a corner in the 2nd round in past draft

Asante Samuel Jr is rated as a top 10 rook on an espn list

:snoop:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This nikka is TURBLE

They said the same thing about Josh Allen in his first year. Qbs take time to develop and all this is showing is the need for development. I dont understand your hate because when you draft a new QB the same issues will occur.

You a weird guy to be a fan. We all better hope it works out because we starting over again with longer development on a QB.

Last edited: