"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Nick really said we got down so we didn't run. And he basically said the game plan was to keep up with them like wtf our offense is not built like that.

Man it's over
:unimpressed:

They could have run the ball when they were only down by 13 in the third qtr...that is the most bullshyt answer, I am starting to actually dislike this guy now...

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
They could have run the ball when they were only down by 13 in the third qtr...that is the most bullshyt answer, I am starting to actually dislike this guy now...

Siriani basically said he was game planning to keep up with Dallas. That tells me right off the bat that he was letting Dallas dictate the kind of game the eagles was going to “have to play”. You can't let the opposing team dictate the plays. That’s a losing mentality.

Dude is a dunce and its time to stop pretending. Everyone's feelings on him after his very first interview with the media was perceived correctly.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Jalen said "it didn't go my way" 15 times in the 1st 30 seconds of this interview lol

He went on to be accountable and give good answers.

You can tell he's a great guy and a legit leader type but he can't have anymore halfs like that first one tonight

It was a shyt show so I'm willing to forget it but he's gotta be better

It's weird to me that he throws deeper passes with crazy touch on the move but will just pop up fly balls standing still in a clean pocket too often

Again, alot of tonight was on the coaches

They're not at all scheming to what the abilities of the team are

Hurts and Ertz are both low key taking shots at sirianni

yup this coaching staff failing the players big. I don’t know about this staff brehs. We got too much Tate to for this bullshyt.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
yup this coaching staff failing the players big. I don’t know about this staff brehs. We got too much Tate to for this bullshyt.

First time I've ever seen Jalen look somewhat dejected on the sideline. He's in a lose-lose situation while under this coaching staff. Yea he played bad, but how can you expect him to grow under this idiot....

I aint never seen Doug call a game that bad, even in his first season.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
First time I've ever seen Jalen look somewhat dejected on the sideline. He's in a lose-lose situation while under this coaching staff. Yea he played bad, but how can you expect him to grow under this idiot....

Yeah this shyt sad been low key sabotage. Next draft they need to build on defense. I would fire this coach after the season if this continues

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
This game was a complete disaster.

The obvious problems were Hurts, Sirianni and the linebackers and secondary.

Hurts throwing deep balls off his back foot for underthrows, misreading rpos, slow play developments to cause the offensive linemen to be ineligible, throwing behind players and staring down receivers. Sirianni didn't even help his clearly rattled young QB to settle him down by calling more runs.

Early on, I saw way too blown zone coverages in the secondary on defense. Took em way too long to switch to man.

We are the only team that constantly still gets gashed by Ezekiel Elliott since his decline. Yet we still go another year of not signing or drafting a quality linebacker. Smh. Yet we have had our most recent success stopping the run when we had Hicks Bradham and Kendricks. I really don't get this philosophy.

@FLORIDA BOI was always right, our original sin was letting Foles walk out that door :mjcry:.

Everything has gone to shyt since that decision :mjcry:

We should have traded that Ginger Thumper in 18 when the getting was good :mjcry:.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Doug called equally terrible games

How quickly we forget

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Everyone would be more accepting if we played like this against any team other than Dallas or divisional opponent

You all will be seduced by tight games against the Football Team & the Littles, but I won't be

We need a QB that can make all the throws, a physical receiver, 2 young corners, a FS, a better set of LBs, and a star DE

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Im disappointed in my quotaback. Playcalling didn't do him any favors but he didn't do himself any either. His footwork was horrible last night. He wasn't stepping into his throws at all. He never looked comfortable in the pocket. I wonder if he told himself beforehand that he has the backups in the line and needed to speed it up or stretch more. And now its only gonna be worse with the RG going out.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Im disappointed in my quotaback. Playcalling didn't do him any favors but he didn't do himself any either. His footwork was horrible last night. He wasn't stepping into his throws at all. He never looked comfortable in the pocket. I wonder if he told himself beforehand that he has the backups in the line and needed to speed it up or stretch more. And now its only gonna be worse with the RG going out.

Most definitely dude was rattled completely. Nick should of seen that

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I had a chance to cool down and think about it.

I don’t think Sirianni called a good game at all, and he definitely should have used Sanders more. That said, I don’t want a run-first offense in 2021. Howie and Lurie don’t want that either. The most efficient offenses are the ones that can pass, and if they have to feed Sanders because Hurts can’t be relied on, then Nick Sirianni isn’t our biggest problem, Jalen Hurts is. Better to give Hurts a chance to see if he can win it with his arm. And if he can’t? Then it’s time to start looking at QBs in the 2022 draft.

But, let’s remember, it’s only Week 3 in an 18-week season. Sirianni is still a rookie HC, Hurts is still a rookie QB, and there are 14 more games to go. This is a year for evaluating the roster, we were never going to be a great team. We’re going to get ugly games. Let’s just watch and see who flashes.