"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Keep calling games this way and you won’t win a game until week 8...If you’re lucky.

Nick does all that pandering and lip service to cover up for the fact that he may be in over his head. At least appear competent, and 2 weeks in a row he hasn't. I know Jalen is capable of bouncing back and being serviceable at the least, but I don't know if this Staff is the right group to get them there offensively. You have young talent that needs to be nutured, and an RB that gets you 5 plus yards a carry and neither is being used right.

They are confused and the players are feeding off that energy.

Nick about to learn a hard lesson this week

I AM fukkING TIRED OF HIS GOOFY PANDERING
stop wearing tshirts...i dont give a fluuuuuuuuuuuck about tshirt you goof....how about creating a sensible game plan to win on sundays...how about running the ball, how about using the screen game...how about running crossers....I know he is a rookie HC but god damn.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It was such a layup to me

Move Wentz, go with Jalen and give Duce what he earned for a rebuilding season

Now we gotta probably ride out atleast 2 seasons with this dummy

He's Juelzing Miles having 2 carries right now

I think one of the issues was- they never wanted to trade Wentz and I think Duce wasnt gonna bow down to Carson- the way Doug did or Nick would have (if Carson stayed)

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I was all for Duce being the HC...and we got Nick Soprano over hya..... dammit he is frustrating fukk!

FO didn't do right by Duce and now we're here. They were better off giving him a shot as long as he has been around, especially for what they got in return.

Management been looking funny in the light for some time now and they better be glad the stars aligned for them to win that SB.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FO didn't do right by Duce and now we're here. They were better off giving him a shot as long as he has been around, especially for what they got in return.

Management been looking funny in the light for some time now and they better be glad the stars aligned for them to win that SB.

I still believe if football gods exist- they gave eagles fans a bone...that was the biggest stroke of luck I will ever experience in life

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I AM fukkING TIRED OF HIS GOOFY PANDERING
stop wearing tshirts...i dont give a fluuuuuuuuuuuck about tshirt you goof....how about creating a sensible game plan to win on sundays...how about running the ball, how about using the screen game...how about running crossers....I know he is a rookie HC but god damn.

He took the air out the city with this L. One thing you don't do is get steamrolled on primetime to the fukking cowboys. The city gonna be on His ass from here on out.

I better not see another shirt.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He took the air out the city with this L. One thing you don't do is get steamrolled on primetime to the fukking cowboys. The city gonna be on His ass from here on out.

I better not see another shirt.

Siriani maybe the only guy who will be more hated here than Ben Simmons.....they gonna be ON HIM for the next 7 days for sure...this lost was bad...its one thing to loose but they got spanked

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Miles getting two carries gave me flashbacks to the random game a season where Andy would have Donovan throw it 60 times while Westbrook was 5-65 :russ:

No excuse but I know a ton of our runs have a built in RPO so Jalen has to hold some of the blame on that too. Not a good night for him, he left a lot of money on the field when the game was still competitive. No excuse to throw an INT with that bad of an undertow on the same exact route he threw perfectly last week to Reagor, seemed like he never recovered from that hiccup.

Defense ran out of gas early with how often they were out there, but even before that they were getting gashed on the run. That's an area where losing BG + Fletch starting to slow down rears it's head, they've been the key to our run d being as good as it has for so long.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Jalen said "it didn't go my way" 15 times in the 1st 30 seconds of this interview lol

He went on to be accountable and give good answers.

You can tell he's a great guy and a legit leader type but he can't have anymore halfs like that first one tonight

It was a shyt show so I'm willing to forget it but he's gotta be better

It's weird to me that he throws deeper passes with crazy touch on the move but will just pop up fly balls standing still in a clean pocket too often

Again, alot of tonight was on the coaches

They're not at all scheming to what the abilities of the team are

Hurts and Ertz are both low key taking shots at sirianni