"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Damn about to put this nikka on ignore. This game wasn't the QB fault.
Swears he's an Eagles fan won't get Wentz dikk out his mouth like Wentz did anything positive for this franchise. He should go be a Colts fan at this point if he's so hurt over it. @Lootpack come get your mans.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Swears he's an Eagles fan won't get Wentz dikk out his mouth like Wentz did anything positive for this franchise. He should go be a Colts fan at this point if he's so hurt over it. @Lootpack come get your mans.

GOMD

idc about no one but the byrdgang

all i hear is buttals for a QB that scored 11 pts with subpar accuracy

idgaf about the colts

:mjlol:

I care about the direction of the Philly franchise

Any other QB scores 11, no matter how sussy the playcalling is, the QB gets blamed

Deal wit it

:stopitslime:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The crazy thing is y'all really won't question Hurts arm strength and/or accuracy even tho he was short on so many passes

We are gonna learn a lot about this team in the next 3 wks

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
GOMD

idc about no one but the byrdgang

all i hear is buttals for a QB that scored 11 pts with subpar accuracy

idgaf about the colts

:mjlol:

I care about the direction of the Philly franchise

Any other QB scores 11, no matter how sussy the playcalling is, the QB gets blamed

Deal wit it

:stopitslime:

No it's because its so fake coming from you after you made these quotes last year caping for Wentz who had worst performances then what Hurts did today. We get it, "the most talented QB in Franchise History" got traded and you're hurt about it. Go cry about it somewhere else

y'all want Hurts, I hope Wentz haters get him

Wentz is a top 5 QB talent

mobile, great arm, reads defenses well

When Wentz is on, the only QB I'd take over him is Mahomes

Folks don't realize he was missing his RT, RG, RB1, RB3, WR1, WR2, WR3 and was still playing well.

You: Look at that arm strength behind that 50 yard pick to Diggs :ahh:

You: Look at that arm strength behind that 50 yard pick to double coverage against the Steelers, beautiful read on that:ahh:. It's the coaches, O-lines, and receivers fault that it got picked
You: Look at the mustard he put on the ball against the Redskins when he missed the corner sitting on that comeback route, beautiful read:ahh:. It's the defenses', Andy Reid's, and Ron Jaworski's fault it got picked.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
No it's because its so fake coming from you after you made these quotes last year caping for Wentz who had worst performances then what Hurts did today. We get it, "the most talented QB in Franchise History" got traded and you're hurt about it. Go cry about it somewhere else

You: Look at that arm strength behind that 50 yard pick to Diggs :ahh:

You: Look at that arm strength behind that 50 yard pick to double coverage against the Steelers, beautiful read on that:ahh:. It's the coaches, O-lines, and receivers fault that it got picked
You: Look at the mustard he put on the ball against the Redskins when he missed the corner sitting on that comeback route, beautiful read:ahh:. It's the defenses', Andy Reid's, and Ron Jaworski's fault it got picked.

Pathetic

y'all keep talmbout homey, and I keep talmbout the guys on my squad

none of hurts shortcomings are discussed, I wonder why

:patrice:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Playing calling and clock management re: timeouts being used up by 5min left in the 4th probably cost them the game
Going for it on 4th, even going for 2pts on the last score..... just unnecessary gambler type coaching imo. we saw a lot of that early on with Pederson too
Far as Hurts, he was aight I guess. For every good throw he had he threw a mind boggling bad throw into double coverage or a 50/50 fun ball to a dude tightly covered

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Pathetic

y'all keep talmbout homey, and I keep talmbout the guys on my squad

none of hurts shortcomings are discussed, I wonder why

:patrice:
My brother, it's because you've proven your opinion is compromised on the matter.

Hurts wasn't perfect today by any means, but he did enough to set the team up to win. Hit Reagor in stride for a TD that was called back because he went OOB and then they had a FG blocked, a possession went from 7>3>0. Hit a 50 yard dime from his own endzone under pressure to Watkins that went 91 yards and should've set up a score, instead they got manhandled at the 1 yard line and the coach got cute on 4th down. Another possession 7>3>0.

You never give Jalen credit when he does anything well, we have two years of that documented, while at the same time throwing the cape on repeatedly to make every excuse in the book for another QB we had under center. You don't fukk with him, we know this - but you can't cry wolf and then complain when nobody listens :heh:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
My brother, it's because you've proven your opinion is compromised on the matter.

Hurts wasn't perfect today by any means, but he did enough to set the team up to win. Hit Reagor in stride for a TD that was called back because he went OOB and then they had a FG blocked, a possession went from 7>3>0. Hit a 50 yard dime from his own endzone under pressure to Watkins that went 91 yards and should've set up a score, instead they got manhandled at the 1 yard line and the coach got cute on 4th down. Another possession 7>3>0.

You never give Jalen credit when he does anything well, we have two years of that documented, while at the same time throwing the cape on repeatedly to make every excuse in the book for another QB we had under center. You don't fukk with him, we know this - but you can't cry wolf and then complain when nobody listens :heh:

11 pts

:russell:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
:mjlol: what mod can I speak to, to have this Doo Doo loser banned from posting in this thread

Why doesnt EVERYONE just put him on ignore....you wont see his shyt and eventually, if noone responds he goes away

to be honest- his babble has derailed and brought this thread down....do yourself a favor