"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I can't remember who had it, but I was watching a pre-game/All-22 video a few days ago and they showed how we ran the exact same RPO 3 times and it worked once. It was a Ertz TD that worked and I think the others Jalen ran it and didn't get much or he threw it out of bounds. Its like we're structuing the O like this is college. I don't know if thats due to the ineptness of Srianni or Hurts, but the offense looks worse than what we had last year. Air Raid RPO with no threat of a RB run :huhldup:

Guys are getting open at EVERY level (short, intermediate and deep) this season...and we can't get them the ball

:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Guys are getting open at EVERY level (short, intermediate and deep) this season...and we can't get them the ball

:hubie:
weebey-thewire.gif

Open competition with Malik Willis

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I can't remember who had it, but I was watching a pre-game/All-22 video a few days ago and they showed how we ran the exact same RPO 3 times and it worked once. It was a Ertz TD that worked and I think the others Jalen ran it and didn't get much or he threw it out of bounds. Its like we're structuing the O like this is college. I don't know if thats due to the ineptness of Srianni or Hurts, but the offense looks worse than what we had last year. Air Raid RPO with no threat of a RB run :huhldup:
This is basically my argument

I Love hurts and he's been garbage a bunch but I can't really judge it because the playcalling has been so inept

There's no way to really examine what's happening because we're basically playing madden with sirianni every week against someone who laughs at how easy it is to cheese against us

Daps
Ertz is the best Eagles TE...even though he cant block my mama he is far and away the best- altho I did really dig Brent Celek and shout out to Keith Byars

Keith Byars technically wasn't a TE. Kotite switched him to TE when Herschel Walker and Heath Sherman were more effective runners. Byars was a RB/FB.

And shyt, I'm bugging. How the fukk I forget Celek? I actually liked him overall better than Ertz.

No love for L.J. Smith? :lolbron:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Keith Byars technically wasn't a TE. Kotite switched him to TE when Herschel Walker and Heath Sherman were more effective runners. Byars was a RB/FB.

And shyt, I'm bugging. How the fukk I forget Celek? I actually liked him overall better than Ertz.

No love for L.J. Smith? :lolbron:

I know at OSU he wasnt a TE but he played the role some at Philly so im biggin him up

LJ was a bum...should have drafted Witten

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I just read he's been sick this week.Hope it's not the Covid.It's hitting the Cardinals hard this week.Chandler Jones, Zach Allen, Kliff Kingsbury, and a few guys in the front office.Browns game might be in jeopardy this week.

he is on my big money fantasy squad. He was a full participant in practice on Friday and is good to go for sunday

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
bruh if we had a QB that could throw the deep ball he’s be putting up djax numbers …kid is a break out star waiting to happens

My thoughts precisely. Every deep ball is behind the receivers.

I think he threw one that was ahead of them and incomplete and I was like... Well at least he's overthrowing these dudes that's an improvement smh.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
bruh if we had a QB that could throw the deep ball he’s be putting up djax numbers …kid is a break out star waiting to happens

Raegor got hella potential...he needs to be put in motion more & he needs a QB with anticipation who can get him the rock

Wish we schemed to get him more looks