"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Aye @portcityplaya, u been quiet and ur guy finally came thru. That pass my be gettin revoked pleighboi:lolbron:

Yall paying rent but I'm the landlord round chea :ufdup:

I was watching parts on my phone so I couldn't post but Sirianni got make some changes.
Run the ball more.
Kill the rpos cause Jalen holding the ball too long.
Still a lot needs to be worked on. Better accuracy on those short intermediate throws.
But overall glad we got that dub today.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Defense responded how they needed to after those Dallas/KC beatdowns, DL & secondary ate. Also loved seeing TJ Edwards and Davion Taylor out there making a few plays. We got some young boys at LB, Gannon needs to give them a chance to get their feet wet and see what happens.

Offense was brutal in this 1st half, I don't know what Hurts & Sirianni were seeing but they had no interest in attacking Carolina beyond the LOS. All those screens had me like :hhh:

Final drive to end the half got them loose and they finally started attacking. Glad we got this win because Tompa's coming through in four days and they're red hot :pachaha:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Eh you guys think we could put me back in the green :ld:

Feel like celebrating by handing out some negs. I'll be in the red by the end of the day but it'll be worth it :smugbiden:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think a win in a game like this make the team better

Agree, I definitely can see a positive benefit for the players morale, especially the younger ones.

But I'm hoping it makes a real difference for Sirianni and his ridiculous game plans, in game adjustments and other glaring issues he and his staff have.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Agree, I definitely can see a positive benefit for the players morale, especially the younger ones.

But I'm hoping it makes a real difference for Sirianni and his ridiculous game plans, in game adjustments and other glaring issues he and his staff have.
shyt if they just watch it back and listen to the commentary gameplan would be immensely better :pachaha:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
That nikka Miles Sanders shaved two years off his life :mjlol:
Sirianni does need to run the ball more, but I can see why he clearly doesn’t trust Sanders. Hurts and Gainwell are more efficient on the ground than he is. Could have cost us the game going out of bounds like that, when all the Eagles needed was for him to run forward and keep the clock moving. Gainwell had to clean up his mess. :hhh:

Too many times Sanders has those runs where he either loses yardage, or doesn’t gain as much as he otherwise could, because he’s either indecisive, doesn’t see running lanes, or is too busy trying to bounce it outside instead of taking what’s there. It could have been really costly in this game, had Gainwell not gained all his lost yardage back and Hurts converted that 3rd & 1. And this has been a recurring thing since his rookie year.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

I was watching parts on my phone so I couldn't post but Sirianni got make some changes.
Run the ball more.
Still a lot needs to be worked on. Better accuracy on those short intermediate throws.

You ain't no landlord..your a guest in the eagles nest ....don't get out of pocket lil man

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang

Run the ball more.

You ain't no landlord..your a guest in the eagles nest ....don't get out of pocket lil man

Yo this ongoing storyline and the back and forths make this thread so enjoyable :laff::laff:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ok Jalen....Rent was running almost a month late but you paid it in full, lol. Wasn't pretty but I like how they hung in there and came back. 3 Picks, A block punt, 2 PT in the clutch. Jalen came through in the 3rd and 4th. Again I blame play calling. Siri wasn't calling enough runs at all and forcing Jalen to throwing 1,000 times. Thankfully Defense made Sam look like he was on the Jets again. Also give Carolina D credit, they are good so that's was another Hard Defense for Jalen. But good win. Every Game isn't going to be a shootout. You have to be able to pull out these close wins. But everyone contributed to the Win. We didn't do that in the San Fran game.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Ok Jalen....Rent was running almost a month late but you paid it in full, lol. Wasn't pretty but I like how they hung in there and came back. 3 Picks, A block punt, 2 PT in the clutch. Jalen came through in the 3rd and 4th. Again I blame play calling. Siri wasn't calling enough runs at all and forcing Jalen to throwing 1,000 times. Thankfully Defense made Sam look like he was on the Jets again. Also give Carolina D credit, they are good so that's was another Hard Defense for Jalen. But good win. Every Game isn't going to be a shootout. You have to be able to pull out these close wins. But everyone contributed to the Win. We didn't do that in the San Fran game.

Rent was due...Jalen basically scrambled every last penny to pay that bytch off
Sold fruit on the freeway
Cut grass for the neighbors
sold lemonade
sold hot plates at church functions

but he got it done :blessed:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Rent was due...Jalen basically scrambled every last penny to pay that bytch off
Sold fruit on the freeway
Cut grass for the neighbors
sold lemonade
sold hot plates at church functions

but he got it done :blessed:
shyt gave me flashbacks to the early LOB Russ days, when their offense would sputter for 3.5 quarters then pull a win out of their ass :wow: